demonicvampiregirl

Xbox 360/Xbox One

This is a place you can discuss anything and everything from the Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Talk about games, glitches, stupid things, ask questions, and even share your Gamer Tags! biggrin.gif

My gamer tag is BlueDemi09. I only got one friend I know in real life on there as I don't really play online. I have no clue how to handle it and make sure that I somehow do not become hacked as I don't know what to avoid for that. I'd love to but I'm worried about something happening to my account. :/

Any new releases you guys are looking forward too? I have to many games I need to play yet before I can worry about new ones and I went and got Left 4 Dead today. >_<

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

My gamer tag is Kcx245.

Not any new releases for me yet, though I'm personally hoping they'll make a new game for the Elder Scrolls series soon.

My gamer tag is Kcx245.

Not any new releases for me yet, though I'm personally hoping they'll make a new game for the Elder Scrolls series soon.

Actually they sorta are. They have The Elder Scrolls Online that is going to be out for Xbox One, PS4, and PC. smile.gif

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I have an Xbox 360 but I rarely play unless my friend's are online,

feel free to add me if you'd like GT: Last Liz

I have an Xbox 360 but I rarely play unless my friend's are online,

feel free to add me if you'd like GT: Last Liz

What games do you play?

Usually COD MW2/MW3/BO2 I also have FC3/Fable 3

Ohh I think I got COD MW3. I know I for the first one. I have yet to own a single Black Ops game. >_<

Anyone play Happy Wars? It's a free game on XBL that's kinda fun. I have yet to try it out online but you can play the tutorial and the first chapter in single player. Sucks you have to actually participate online to be able to go further in that. :/

Ohh I think I got COD MW3. I know I for the first one. I have yet to own a single Black Ops game. >_<

Anyone play Happy Wars? It's a free game on XBL that's kinda fun. I have yet to try it out online but you can play the tutorial and the first chapter in single player. Sucks you have to actually participate online to be able to go further in that. :/

I've played Happy Wars it gets kind of boring and annoying after an hour of playing it. Well for me it does lol. If you ever want to play MW3 if you got it just message me!

I've played Happy Wars it gets kind of boring and annoying after an hour of playing it. Well for me it does lol. If you ever want to play MW3 if you got it just message me!

I will. smile.gif I think that's the one I got with the Xbox 360 S. I had the original white Elite one and the disc drive started to die last year or so and it was getting hard to get it to pick up discs so instead of replacing the drive my parents decided to get me a brand new Xbox 360 S reasoning it may cost the same amount to replace the drive as a new Xbox would have. Can't say I hate it now though the wireless part helps a lot. :3

i love my Xbox 360(slim), i got mine as an early Christmas present, i play skyrim and minecraft

..........new xbox live update........

I play Skyrim and Minecraft too but as I am a bit nervous playing online I play alone. -lol- I just don't know how to prevent a hacking since I have no clue how they do that to you if you don't give them your e-mail and stuff.

Yeah the update has been out for a bit and it's annoying. That proof check thing sucks cuz each time I sign in (since I don't use the remember me option) it pops up. Dx Very freaking annoying.

I play Skyrim and Minecraft too but as I am a bit nervous playing online I play alone. -lol- I just don't know how to prevent a hacking since I have no clue how they do that to you if you don't give them your e-mail and stuff.

Yeah the update has been out for a bit and it's annoying. That proof check thing sucks cuz each time I sign in (since I don't use the remember me option) it pops up. Dx Very freaking annoying.

I play a lot of skyrim and minecraft too and I have live I am (removed my name) and I have a Mic. As for not getting hacked just doing go into game chats and swear at everyone or anger people. It is really simple.

Edited by thomasgold19

I play a lot of skyrim and minecraft too and I have live I am ToastedAxe and I have a Mic. As for not getting hacked just doing go into game chats and swear at everyone or anger people. It is really simple.

I don't like to troll people (will do it in retaliation if they do it enough like say being mob dropped on a game I will try to repay the favor). I actually wanted to know if there was away to mute in game chat and all that so I don't have to hear anyone at all. They can send me messages through my inbox but other than that I really don't want to talk to them or hear them. Especially if it's Halo or CoD games.

I don't like to troll people (will do it in retaliation if they do it enough like say being mob dropped on a game I will try to repay the favor). I actually wanted to know if there was away to mute in game chat and all that so I don't have to hear anyone at all. They can send me messages through my inbox but other than that I really don't want to talk to them or hear them. Especially if it's Halo or CoD games.

There is. In halo it is under audio or something like that and in COD I don't know. I just set voice to only come in through headset and I don't hear them when I am in parties. Send me a friend request though I need someone's help on minecraft xbox in building a decent mob grinder.

There is.  In halo it is under audio or something like that and in COD I don't know.  I just set voice to only come in through headset and I don't hear them when I am in parties.  Send me a friend request though I need someone's help on minecraft xbox in building a decent mob grinder.

Dx Idk what to do with that. I just build houses and farm. -lol-

Probably send one to you and Zorua though so I can at least have two people I can trust.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Dx Idk what to do with that. I just build houses and farm. -lol-

Probably send one to you and Zorua though so I can at least have two people I can trust.

Ill be on in a few minutes. And I'll take some houses built I need a more lively area.

Ill be on in a few minutes. And I'll take some houses built I need a more lively area.

>_< I got off the PC before you posted that. Dx Sorry! -lol- I'll log in now and send a request over so next time your on I can try to help out. I also need to find my headset I lost it since I figured I wouldn't be needing it. Go figure. -lol-

it's zorua9

Added. biggrin.gif

I did find the setting to turn off the voice audio so may turn that off when I'm not in a minecraft server.

Sorry if I'm not supposed to bump but got a question for anyone who can answer it.

How do you make your XBL profile forget it's password if you have it remember it? I don't have mine save it but kind of want to now but don't know how to reverse that if I wanted to in the future.

Also weird thing happened when I played with Zorua today on minecraft. I accepted a invite to go into the server but it had to download something before I went in yet I was already fully up to date on it. Did another update come up that I didn't know about or something? Last one was for the Jungle Biome and I had that already.

Might have been a small update or a texture pack you had to download trial of. As for the forgetting it is probably under account information. I am going to go grab some snacks and get on xbox now.

Might have been a small update or a texture pack you had to download trial of. As for the forgetting it is probably under account information. I am going to go grab some snacks and get on xbox now.

Might be on later. Moms home and shes got her PC on and since it rained the net may be slower than usual so may wait until shes in bed or I'm not doing to much on the PC to play.

Anyone tried out Hand of Kul yet? That looks so fun to play.