TJ09

2013-04-22 - New Moderators

Congratulations!

And thank you for your good work!

Same here. I think TJ made it so that the applications were marked as unread (maybe so we wouldn't know when they were read? Or that we could delete them via tracking if we decided we didn't want to apply anymore?). He confirmed that everyone's apps had been read here.

To all those who didn't get accepted, think about why you might not have been accepted and if you want to apply again next time, then improve. Just because you didn't get chosen doesn't automatically mean you weren't good enough or you were the worst. There's always another time. :3

Again, another well-deserved congrats to all the mods. <3

Yes, I think TJ did make it so that all applications are unread even though he did read them (probably right after the deadline closed). I know the last few times that the PMs did come up as read (correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while). I know why the people who are the mods got the job, and I know they will do really good. I'm not sure if I could ever match the mods that get chosen, but it's good to be optimistic and to improve and keep trying. I know where I need to improve personally, and maybe I'll try again next year (or whenever these come around again, seems like every year I think)

The mods are chosen partly on their applications, but how they post around the forums as well so for those who plan on applying, or want to improve, keep this in mind.

Again, congratulations to the mods, I don't know you guys personally, but from the times I'm seen you in the forums or the IRC I know you'll do an awesome job (:

biggrin.gif Congrats to the new moderators! I'm kind of surprised to see I know most of them! xd.png Anyways, yay for new moderators and good luck! :3

Hello new moderators! I hope I don't bother ya'all too much with my antics. ;)

Congrats to the new moderators! May the odds be ever in your favor.

believe me they need it

Congrats for the new mods and I'm hoping, they 'll enjoy it here even more.

And a big thank you for the old team too, because it is going very well here.

Congratulations to all the new Mods.