TJ09

2013-04-22 - New Moderators

Congratulations, all. smile.gif

I'm sure you'll all make DragCave even better by leaps and bounds, and that's saying quite a bit.

Past DragCave Awesomeness + New Mod Awesomeness= The Most Awesome Site Ever.

It's simple math, really.

Again, congratulations. smile.gif

Joining in on the congrats bandwagon! You guys have the lucky mod privilege now xd.png and colored names, woo! haha

I wanted to because a mod, but I was still fairly new and I wasn't interested in the openings, now when site discussion needs another mod.. rolleyes.gif

Yay! I recognize a few nice souls in the new mods. Keep the best cave around running like a well oiled machine velociraptor.pngwub.gif

Cheers

Ah, cool. Was worried the new GD mod would be someone unqualified and unfamiliar with the sub forum, but Shiny Hazard Sign seems to be a good choice. I see them active around GD quite frequently; I don't doubt they'll do a nice job watching over it.

Good stuff =o

Thank you, guys, again for congratulations. But most especially for placing trust in me and the others for preventing chaos! smile.gif

Congrats you guys! I know half of you, and I like you.

Congrats guys, you certainly deserve it smile.gif

Congrats? My application never even got read. It was submitted on time and correctly and everything...

Whatever, I wouldn't have been picked anyway. So congrats to everyone that was picked!

*EDIT* And looking again at who was picked, they deserved it. They're going to make good mods.

Same here. I think TJ made it so that the applications were marked as unread (maybe so we wouldn't know when they were read? Or that we could delete them via tracking if we decided we didn't want to apply anymore?). He confirmed that everyone's apps had been read here.

To all those who didn't get accepted, think about why you might not have been accepted and if you want to apply again next time, then improve. Just because you didn't get chosen doesn't automatically mean you weren't good enough or you were the worst. There's always another time. :3

Again, another well-deserved congrats to all the mods. <3