523ponygirl

A New Earth [RP]

Tenno

'Are you sure? What is going on?' He asked.

((OOC: Elise please.

That rhymed))

Edited by Narath

Corton figured if Luce left she wouldn't get any information, so he hopped on Tigershadow and flew to the nearest village, he had passed over it on his way here. He didn't see any royal troops at first, but he stayed a while and a group came out of a tavern. He flew back to Luce, "A few drunken troops just came out of a tavern, I didn't see any more.

((Wat do with Elise?))

user posted image

Luce replied, "Nothing, I made a deal with them."

She knew he cared, but he could get a bit over-protective sometimes in her opinion. "Now, Tenno, don't you have that trip? I expect you want to say goodbye to Elise tonight." She reminded, not knowing the recent events. She replied to the returned mercenary, "That shows how incompetent Verma's army is." She sniffed. "Thank you. Here is your promised reward." She layed a generous amount of gems on the ground and took off to the village. There, she would stay for the day, but cautiously.

Tenno

'All right. But be safe.' He said. 'Elise is actually traveling there too, so there is no need to say goodbye.'

((OOC: What would you say to a handsome young man if he said to you what Tenno said to Elise?))

Edited by Narath

Corton was not sure what to do. He doubted Luce would be happy to see him at the village, but he needed to hole up for a while and figure out the current manyticks, or politics if you were normal. Corton grinned and hopped on Tigershadow, "Sorry Luce." He thought, "But I think you'll be seeing me again.