523ponygirl

A New Earth [RP]

"Harvaal. Hmm, I've heard of you. You're pretty famous." Merin decided that if he was going to be polite, and answer everything in the ancient language, why shouldn't she? But then again, he did try and kill her. That was no reason to be rude, though, was it?

Harvaal

"So you've heard of me?" Harvaal said, clearly pleased.

She hadn't heard everything of course, only the things he wanted public, which was less than half the assassinations he had ever done.

"What do you think of my work? Any favorites?"

((OOC: Pony, you should check in the OOC thread, there are a few applications.))

Nyroc's eyes flashed as the assassin rebuffed his threat easily. Well he has a point. Nyroc thought to himself and he mentally shrugged as Merin continued the questioning. Hmmm . . . Harvaal I've heard of him. Nyroc again thought to himself as the assassin introduced himself.

user posted image

Luce soared over the horizon to the castle. She saw Tenno walking over to the castle and decided to be mischievous. Now is my chance to scare him for forgetting to see me last night. She thought with a grin.

She silently flew over him and lowered. She stuck her claws out so she wouldn't stab him and clasped her feet around his shoulders. She whipped him into the air and flew under him to catch him. Once he landed on her, she flew down and craned her neck to give him a mischievous smile.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Tenno

When Tenno was suddenly whipped into the air, he felt the rush that one could only get while flying. While he was surprised by Luce's sudden appearance, he was not frightened. He knew she wouldn't hurt him. That thought was roughly interrupted by his landing on her back. As he looked up, he saw her mischieviously grinning at him. He was happy that she wasn't that angry at him for not spending any time with her last night.

"Hello there Luce, it is good to see you." he said, reaching up and scratching her behind her jaw. "I am sorry that I did not spend any time with you last night, but I barely get any time with Elise. You understand right?"

user posted image

She closed her eyes contently as Tenno scratched her jaw. 'I suppose so. Were you off to go see her now?'

Not waiting for an answer, she flapped her wings and lifted off the ground and set for Elise's chambers. She furled her wings as she approached her window from her chambers and perched herself onto the ledge.

'Your destination, captain.' She said 'captain' in a teasing tone, for she didn't like being overpowered in that manner.

------------------------------

Elise

~~~

Elise looked up from where she was sitting and saw her beloved Tenno on his dragon, Luce. "You took long enough." She said in an annoyed tone, but with a smile.

Tenno

Tenno leaped off of Luce's back onto the balcony.

"Thank you Luce." He said, patting her shoulder.

He turned to Elise as she greeted him, and did his best to keep his face straight as he looked into her beautiful eyes. She gets more beautiful every time I see her he thought. He knew that they were alone for now, and since they usually give up their charade when no one was around, he decided to tease his darling queen.

Bowing before her he said, "You summoned me m'lady?"

"Yes I have. Now to get to the point, how exactly did you get into my kingdom, much less this far?" Merin asked, eyes narrowed.

Azhi Dahaki growled softly.

Harvaal

"I had the help of an elven trader on that one," Harvaal said, leaning back and making himself comfortable. "That, and a little magic I had up my sleeve."

As Merin continued the questioning Nyroc took in every detail and action involving the human Harvaal. He's done this before. Nyroc thought, guess that make sense, he is an assassin.

Harvaal

"An elven trader did, I told you that." Harvaal said, sighing in fake exasperation. "This interrogation won't get very far this way."

Harvaal

A wide grin split Harvaal's face.

"Now we are getting somewhere. You'll find that it will be a lot easier if you ask the right questions," He said, leaning forwards and clapping his hands together. "The merchant was called 'Trunt' I believe. Not a well known trader, but I was able to use some of his wares as well as his wagon to get in."

Corton woke up, he forgot why he went to sleep. But it did not matter, he was awake now. He looked up to see Tigershadow staring at him with a quizzical look on his face. "What?" Corton asked, concealing a grin.

Tigershadow smiled, "Are you awake?" this was becoming a routine for them.

"Yes, where is Pearlsbane? And how is the egg?"

"She is off gathering trees."

"Trees? What for?"

"To crack the egg open."

"How amusing. Seriously, where are they?"

"Back at her cave."

"Alright then. Shall we go exploring?" Corton said this straight faced, but knew that if they were to go exploring it would mean leaving the forest.

"Sure, why not?" Tigershadow acted like this was an everyday thing.

"Are you sure? You have not been out of the forest since we first came here." Corton said a little worriedly.

"Neither have you." Tigershadow countered.

"But most of my life was outside the forest beforehand, you were barely hatched when we came."

"I will be fine." Tigershadow said indignantly.

And with that He bent down for Corton to mount him.

"You are really sure?" Corton was not sure this was a good idea, despite the fact that he suggested it.

When Tigershadow did not respond Corton mounted his back took one last look at the beauty of the forest, the butterflies flitting about, the squirrels chasing each other, the sound of the birds singing. "One last look? What am I thinking, we will come back, won't we?" And with that last thought he and Tigershadow took off.

Harvaal

"Oh, I assure you, I am telling you his real name." Harvaal said. "We are talking in the ancient language, are we not? In fact, he should still be at the market waiting for me."

Edited by Narath

Elise

~~~

She rolled her eyes at him. "Oh, my sweet savior, you have come fo-" She was interrupted by a hurried knocking at the door. She displayed an exaggerated angry look on her face to Tenno, then reverted it to a normal, annoyed look. "Hide." She mouthed. She opened the door and saw a courier. "Your highness, a voyage awaits you to Riag tonight." She got even more annoyed, but bottled it up with a soft, fake smile. "Okay, why wasn't I told sooner?" The courier got flustered. "Uh, well, you see, I uh, erm-"

"Well spit it out!" She snapped. He was taken aback by the outburst of the sweet, benevolent queen he was told she would be. "I- I took a nap, you see, I was supposed to tell you yesterday night."

"And how long was that nap? Very long indeed. Now, leave before I fire you." He jumped and walked away quickly. She closed the door and let out an exasperated sigh. She looked at Tenno with a smile. "Well, I'm going to need the captain, right?"

------------------

user posted image

Luce looked on at the two, then took off when there was someone knocking on the door. She soared over the sands to a crystal blue lake. She flew down and landed. She drank the pure water contently. She took off, heading to Verma to see the dwarves. Although they might be strong, they amused her greatly by their appearance. As a bonus to the entertainment, she could hear the plans made by them.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Tenno

As soon as Tenno heard the courier, he was already hidden behind a long and decorative tapestry that hung on Elise's wall. He cursed under his breath. He knew that he should have gotten Luce to fly him to the courtyard so that it would seem like a formal visit with the queen. Now he would have to make something up for whoever might catch them here together. As soon as the incompetent messenger left, Tenno came out from behind the tapestry to face his love.

"Of course, m'lady. In fact, that was something I needed to speak to you about." He said, pulling out some papers from his uniform. "You know, that young boy you sent to me was much more competent than that messenger. Anyways, here are some letters from the queen of Riag. They are an invitation to their riders academy. I received them today."

He was glad that, in a turn of events, that they would be both leaving for Riag, for he felt that not seeing her for so long, would be torture for his heart.

As Harvaal mentioned that the trader should still be in the market place, Nyroc stepped forward, "Should we send out a company for soldiers to catch this traitor?" he asked Merin.

Harvaal

"A entire company?" Harvaal laughed. "For one harmless merchant? You must be joking! I never knew elves were so good at jests."

Edited by Narath

Harvaal

"In danger? Oh, come on, we are talking about the same elf, are we not?" Harvaal scoffed. "He could barely harm a fly, that one. Very incompetent with a knife, a kitchen knife at that, mind you, so why would you ever need a whole company of solders?"

Elise

~~~

A cheerful grin spread through her face. "This is wonderful!" She pranced towards him and gave him a hug. "I was worried I would have to leave you." She broke the hug and ran towards the door. "I have to take care of some things first. I will be quick!" She opened the door and went through it, down the corridor to where the captain of the ship was. "Captain, I wish to have a room next to the captain of the guard."

"Of course, your highness. Anything else?" She nodded. "Tell the cook to make Crème brûlée for dessert." She said quickly. It was an Ausiy favorite, the best was burnt by the purest dragon's fire. To make it better, it would be burnt by the royal head cook's.

She walked swiftly back to her chambers, excited to tell Tenno what she was gone for.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Tenno

As Elise re-entered the room, Tenno walked up to greet her once more.

"Now what have you gone to do?" He asked, gently holding Elise's arms.

As he held her there, Tenno lighty brushed a loose strand of her golden hair out from her eyes, those beautiful, mismatched, sparkling eyes that he could gaze into forever, and be happy.

Edited by Narath