523ponygirl

A New Earth [RP]

"Where is the assassin being held?" Nyroc asked looking at Nico as he bunkered down on Azhi Dahaki as they took off. Seeing that it might take him awhile to answer Nyroc looked over the pale yellow clouds that reflected the sunlight in glittering patterns that danced across the deep blue sky beyond. "I will never get tired of this view" Nyroc murmured to himself. As he turned his head he saw Merin with her hair blowing back with a smile on her face or this one he thought to himself.

(( Oh Nico, Nico... you smart ass prick... ))

Nico

~~~

Nico peered behind him -although he didn't want to- to glance over towards the elf. Allowing his golden orbs to bore down into Nyroc's own *inserts Nyroc's eye colour as I forgotten it* eyes. Nico's gaze exposing determination to get off the albino dragon as soon as possible. Not daring to allow himself to relax his tensed sore muscles, giving himself a stiffed and uncomfortable looking appearance.

"I was expecting more common sense from you," he muttered flatly, not even sure if Nyroc heard his words over the powerful wind. "The assassin is held captive in where you hold your prisoners, the dungeons." Now regretting saying those words from the very instant that they came out of his mouth, Nico wished that he could take them back before Nyroc's brain processes the information. "My apologizes there, elf," Nico quickly ended in, hoping it wasn't too late to apologize and that the elf wasn't offended.

[Please, don't cuss or I will have to start passing out bans... Cussing with your characters is fine, I'd prefer it to be starred out, but I am ok with it. But, you as the player cussing is not ok with me. I don't know any of you in RL, and in your life this may be fine, but not in mine and I'd appreciate it if you respected that. Thanks guys!]

Merin

Merin threw back her hands, only holding on with her knees. She trusted Azhi Dahaki with her life, and more. He was her life. Her stomach dropped as Azhi Dahaki snapped his wings to his side and barreled towards the earth.

[sorry for the short post... Must dropped.]

Edited by 523ponygirl

Nyroc laughed as Nico pointed out the obvious answer to his question. "I guess I didn't think that through." Nyroc said, still laughing. "Moving on to a more serious topic how did Aslien know where the city was?" Nyroc inquired aloud, and how did he get in? Nyroc finished the sentence in his head, thinking of anyway he could have slipped into the city's tight defenses. Edited by Raven301

Nico

~~~

He forced a smile smugly as the elf laughed at his response, growing back to being serious as Nyroc moved onto a more important topic. "I don't know, Nyroc. But I have a few ideas on how to make it sing." Nico made the word sing curl, making it sound like it was the most happiest thing that could happen to anybody. "I'm more curious on how it gotten inside and how many people they killed before I found them. Now that Aslien knows where this place is, maybe I could kindly ask the assassin when he may be plotting to attack the kingdom." Turning his head around around to face Merin riding in front, firmly grasping the spine as he felt uneasily sick and light as the majestic albino dragon swooped down towards the earth. His stomach unhappily growling in disapproval, threatening to throw up his recent meal. Dammit, just land already! he cussed inside of his head, annoyed. Wanting to get off Azhi Dahaki at the very moment his claws touch the ground. How do elves survive riding on dragons all of the time? Maybe they are just used to it.

[Azhi Dahaki is cream colored, not white (;]

Azhi Dahaki

Azhi Dahaki snapped his wings out a few feet from the ground and they soared up a few feet before gliding gracefully to the ground. 'Hope you enjoyed your flight, please exit the dragon in a mannerly fashion.' He said, eyes twinkling. Azhi Dahaki laughed.

Nico

~~~

He chuckled lowly at Azhi Dahaki's sense of humour. Huge relief washing over him as the dragon landed- finally! The 17 year old human mage made a mental note to self to not ever ride on a dragon again. Sometimes I just cannot understand elves, he thought disapprovingly. Nico just remembered that he was suppose to be meeting his master at night time. Adding in another self note to himself to not forget his training.

Hauling both of his legs over Azhi Dahaki's back before having a small ride down his smooth skin. As soon as his leathery boots touched the ground, he strode back, waiting for the Queen and the high ranked elf to come down. Nico canned his head to the side, using a hand to reach and pull out the Nybil from his arm pit. Holding the walking stick as he made his way over towards the dungeons. If his memory served him correctly, this was the place where he placed the bounded assassin. No doubt it was waiting in a cell chained up, well at least Nico hoped so. He didn't want to go running around the palace searching for an escaped prisoner.

Nyroc laughed at Azhi Dahaki's joking tone and nimbly leapt off of the clear-cream colored dragon. "Lets see if this assassin can answer our questions." he called to Merin still on Azhi Dahaki's back, "If not he can help me with my sparing tonight." he continued unconsciously reaching over and touching Ithro where it was sheathed in its scabbard. Half stepping to the side, Nyroc looked in to Azhi Dahaki's eyes and, while performing the traditional greeting, murmured "Thank you great dragon for a new perspective of this world."

Merin

Merin smiled and nodded, sliding down Azhi Dahaki's broad back.

[extremely low muse. sorry!]

Nico

~~~

Nico paused to wait for Merin and Nyroc to climb down the majestic cream colored dragon. Using his free hand to gesture towards the direction that lead towards the elfish dungeons. Allowing the staff in his other hand to gently pat the ground. Personally, he would rather question the assassin alone. He did not wish to offend the elves by rejecting them so he remained silent.

"Sparring with an assassin?" Nico questioned Nyroc, a bit confused but also grown pregnant with curiousness. "Especially an enemy one, wouldn't that be a bit... not safe? Your logic confuses me but I admire you for it." The human allowed his rugged smile to spread across his face like a fool. It quickly vanished as he gone back to his serious self. "I suppose that you're going to use magic, but anyway, let us keep moving. The assassin awaits for us." Taking one last look at Azhi Dahaki, staring at his glittering creamy skin as Nico strode back to walk over towards the dungeons. Like the other humans, he does not consider a dragon a creature like himself and the elves. But an animal, a beast.

Two heavy iron doors slowly swung open, creaking and rusted from old age. They screeched like dying birds, piecing through the air. Nico winced slightly from the old noise, his sensitive ears wiggling slightly underneath his dirty blonde hair. Elf guards heard and saw their arrival, parting away to allow Nico, Merin and Nyroc to pass without question. Making the elfish hand gestures with touching their lips in respect towards them. Nico returned his greeting as he walked by them, his golden eyes adjusting to the dim lighting. Torches filled with magic lift the cold dungeons, the human turned his head around to look back every once and then to check if the two elves were still following.

"This is where he is," Nico told them silently, eyeing Merin then darting his glance to Nyroc as he taken a step back. The doors in front of them opened tortuously slow to reveal the prisoner tied to a chair.

(( The RP is going to be boring if there isn't going to be anything else happening. Ideas guys? ))

"Assassin or no most that I spar with end up with bruises at best," Nyroc explained to Nico as they walked through the doors of the castle dungeons, "even if I don't use magic." as they passed the guards Nyroc returned the greeting and glanced at Merin, still worried about the fact that an assassin could even get into the city. As they stopped to watch the doors slowly open to reveal the assassin Nyroc walked up to him. He's not much Nyroc thought looking at the slim built figure, But looks can never tell. Realizing he was slowly walking around the man Nyroc stopped and turned to look at Nico and Merin, "I prefer to watch in situations like this please proceed."

Harvaal

Harvaal couldn't believe his luck. Normally he'd be out of here by now with his target long dead. But this wasn't a normal mission. Normally Aslein would assign a country Lord or a military leader to kill, but never a monarch before. And it was the queen of the elves nonetheless. That and the fact that the king sent another assassin with him.

"Would have never have gotten caught if it weren't for him." he thought grumpily.

The other assassin was skilled, he had to admit, but he was second rate at the most. The fool was unable to cast the simplest stealth spell properly, which ended up with them being discovered by a little snot nosed brat of a mage. Now his partner was dead, and him captured in this prison where he had spent the last few lingering hours bound uncomfortably to a chair. As he was brooding over what happened, and how he could somehow turn this around, he heard three distinct pairs of feet walking towards where he was tied. Looking up he saw the brat that captured him walk in followed by an elf he did not know, and who he presumed was the queen based off of the rough description he was given and the way she held herself.

"Well, time for my interrogation I guess." He thought to himself.

"Good afternoon your Majesty, master elf. Brat," He said addressing each of them in turn. "I'm sorry if that I can't give you the more traditional greeting, but I'm a little tied up at the moment. Give me another few hours and I will be able to though."

Edited by Narath

Nico

~~~

Nico's lips tighten together at the mockery. He did not like being insulted. Only he was allowed to insult other people! "Harvaal," he addressed the tied up assassin in a cold tone. The wizard learnt of the elf's name by his little buddy that came along with him that Nico attempted to try taking over his mind but the other assassin committed suicide to protect most of his memories and the precious secrets that it held. Nico only managed to seize just a handful of memories from the other decreased assassin. He was surprised on how much the other lacked magic experience and how people relied on the fool to assassinate the Queen with the help of Harvaal. The blasted idiot didn't even know how to use a sheath spell that Nico considered simple. Harvaal could also be pondering on the same thoughts of the other assassin, as so Nico thought. He wondered if they were friends.

"Firstly, my name is not brat," he said flatly. Crossing his arms over his chest, disregarding the prisoner. "Secondly, its Nico, son of Artaxes. Thirdly, don't get your silly little hopes up that you can break free just in a few hours. And fourthly, I want to slap you for ruining my clothes." Not like Nico actually meant those words, but he did consider doing it. Ignoring any looks that Merin or Nyroc could be giving him right now. Removing his golden glance away from Harvaal, he glared over towards Nyroc and Merin, impatiently waiting for them to start questioning the assassin.

[sooo sorry guys! I was grounded from all electronics and just got them back. I read over your posts, and I noticed that when you were describing Nico walk in, everyone was greeting him with respect? Well, he is not really that high up on the elves scales. Normally he would be making the respectful greeting to them. I know it is small, but I just wanted to point that out.]

Merin and Azhi Dahaki followed. Merin glanced around her before stepping into the small room. A slight smile played on her lips as the spy addressed Nico. "Nico!" She said sharply. "Let me handle this." He was assuming too much authority. His authority amounted to the authority of a commoner in her kingdom. She did not like the way he was just assuming command. Of course, he was still to be treated correctly, as being the only free human in Riag. "So tell me, spy, will you answer our questions?"

Harvaal

Harvaal chuckled at how naive Nico was and again as the queen put the Mage in his place.

"First of all brat, I've escaped situations like this, but unlike then, my captor wasn't as helpful as you." he said, lifting up his hands, free of bindings. "You really should enchant a captor's bindings so they can't magic their way out of them. And to answer your question your magesty," he continued, placing his hands upon his lap and leaning back in his chair. "It shall depend on the question you ask."

Merin quickly placed a spell on all the doors and windows, making escape impossible. She drew apon Azhi Dahaki's strength. Azhi Dahaki leaned forward eyeing the Spy. 'And you should really be more caref around a dragon. I could roast you alive.' He snorted.

Harvaal

Harvaal lifted his hands in defensive gesture.

"Hey, there's no need for violence, I was just proving my point that your human companion put your elven queen in danger. I never made a move to harm her or anyone else."

He specifically mentiond the fact that Nico was human and that everyone else there were elves. If he couldn't succeed in killing the queen, he'd have to settle for splitting them and the humans up.

(( Please stop pointing out every single mistake I make. Pointing out to the bigger problems, yes sure, that's fine. But I don't need somebody to correct every single little thing. ))

Nico

~~~

Nico tightened his lips together as he pulled on a flat expression, making his emotions unreadable. He couldn't help but to somewhat feel amusement but also humiliation as the elven queen scolded him like some naughty child that disobeyed their mother. Nico glared over towards the prisoner coldly, unimpressed.

"Says the elf who killed two guards at the front gates with his idiotic buddy," Nico replied icily. The last thing he wanted was the elves to turn against him and the other 'good' humans. He knew that he had a point through. Nico was a human. Harvaal was an elf. Plotting up dangerous ideas inside of his head, he turned towards Merin and Nyroc, disregarding the cream coloured dragon completely. "Your Majesty," Nico addressed Merin in a respectful manner. "I can deal with the assassin. I believe that you have more important matters to attend to. If he says anything important, then I'll inform you." Nico waited impatiently for her answer. He rather wanted to be alone with Harvaal for his own secretive reasons without Merin and Nyroc in his way.

[That is the first thing I have pointed out. You really don't have to get all overreacted.]

Merin shook her head slightly. "I have time." Merin leap up to sit on Azhi Dahaki, as there were no other seats in the room. "From now on everyone must speak in the ancient language. Not a word is to be uttered in elvish or human, or dwarf for that matter!" She twirled a finger around her hair, which was still in a braid. "Now, spy, what is your name?" She did not speak accusingly, although Merin could get pretty riled up if need be.

As Merin mounted Azhi Dahaki and started the questioning Nyroc moved to stand directly behind the prisoner and henceforth in front of Merin and Azhi Dahaki. "Answer in the full truth, it may be the only way you will survive." Nyroc whispered in to the prisoner's ear as Merin asked her first question. Moving to lean up against the wall Nyroc watched and waited for an answer.

Harvaal

Harvaal laughed at the elve's futile attempt to intimidate him.

"If I was afraid of death, elf, I wouldn't have become an assassin now would I?" He said. "And as to answer your question your highness, I am Harvaal, one of the best assassins in the land."

(( I'm not overreaction but I won't be quoting examples to prove somebody wrong.

I'm actually... not quiet sure how to respond as Nico towards the RP. Pretty much, me and Narath's plans had been thrown off track so I'll sit back and decide whether I should leave or wait patiently to see if I can climb back inside. ))