Kiite Morau

Kiite's Graphic Shoppe

Forum name: missy_

Scroll: Scroll

PM: PM

Avatar or Sig: Similar in style to the pillow you did for onixthebunny except I want it to use the Royal Crimson dragon (we can discuss which sprite(s) to use) and the words to say MY SCROLL

Dragon or artwork: Got Nectaris' permission; also got Imbecamiel's permission. Thank you to both of the artists for allowing me to use this artwork in my sig! wub.gif This is my favorite dragon!

Payment: One PB Royal Crimson eggie

Hi Kiite, I sent a PM but have since realized that onixthebunny's scroll art work was the Pillow hatchies, not the adults, so please let me know if you think the Royal Crimson Adult could be shrunken down or not ... ?

What do you think about using two of the RC Adults (shrunken to the size of the Pillow scroll) as two mirrored "book-ends," one on each end? (The RC regular adult on the right and the RC mirrored adult on the left)

You are the artist and I trust your opinion. c:

"MY SCROLL" would be perfect, like with onixthebunny's.

Thanks. :3

Edited by missy_

Just wanted to make sure you are getting permission of the artists who made the art of concepts are giving consent before you make the DR banners? Some do not like usage of sprites not in cave yet in artwork :3

It's absolutely fine! When I try, it look good at all >.<

Forum name: SpiritWolfe

Scroll: SpiritWolfe

PM: Clicky!

Dragon or artwork: A female Soulpeace hovering in the sky, flapping its wings and lashing its tail. Perhaps a little head movement would be nice too, but I would be fine with it either way.

Payment: Take a look at my scroll.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

It's still not working. :/

Brightsplash, here ya go!

[URL=http://dragcave.net/user/_brightsplash_][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/ay0AcTZ.png][/URL]

Hope this helps! happy.gif

Forum name:Blackbolt101

Scroll:Scroll Be Here

PM:Yaaaarrrgghhh It Be Here

Avatar or Sig:Check The Side I Found It On Google Images Ages Ago I Will Never Find It Again

Dragon or artwork: I Want A Black Version Of The Banner You Are Currentally Making With A Male Black Dragon On One Side And A Silver Shimmer On The Other Side And Can It Say "Bolt's Scroll"

Payment:Got Nothing Worth It So Check My Scroll And Say What You Want

Blurg ... Sick :/ Trying to keep up with IOU's. sorry that requests haven't gotten filled in awhile my life is insane as we approach summer break.

Forum name: star121111

Scroll: star121111

Avatar or Sig: Sig banner please ! (words " Bearsi's Scroll " )

Dragon or artwork: Female Moonstone Dragon

Payment: 2nd gen PB Black

I'm sorry to hear that you are sick...

I'm not sure I wrote right way..Sorry ! I'm not good at English sad.gif

Thank you ! Your banners are nice xd.png awesome laugh.gif

Yeah. Got the results today apparently one of my kidney's is smaller than the other.

Oh no! Have you been drinking well?

Please make sure you are asking permission from artists, and checking the art usage form stickied in Suggestions.

I see in your signature my gold dragon, and I'm not sure I was asked previously. I did also check my usage form, and it doesn't say anything about banners on site, but I will be adding it shortly to require permission beforehand.

Thank you for your time. You do make nice banners and buttons, but it's polite to ask before using someone else's hard work. =)

-Nakase

hello,

Forum name: verdaniasoul

Scroll: Scroll

Avatar or Sig: Sig banner that says "Moncler's Scroll" one similar to the Shimmerscale banner but with a Female Silver wub.gif

Dragon or artwork: Female Silver

Payment: 3rd gen PB Glory drake

btw I hope you feel better, best wishes my prayers are with you!

Edited by verdaniasoul

Forum name:memorytreedragons

Scroll: modelhorsecatcher

PM:Click Here

Avatar or Sig: Signature promoting my blusang pack with a female and male blusang hovering over a female blusang hatchling that says, "Blue Moon Brines"

Dragon or artwork: (If you say artwork I need proof you got premission from the artist) female blusang adult, male blusang adult, and female blusang hatchling.

Payment:Blusang or gold shimmerscale egg.

Thank you so much!

Forum name: BekhamLiddell

Scroll: Here!

PM: Here!

Avatar or Sig: Signature Please! A banner advertising scroll would be nice.

Dragon or artwork: Radiant Angel and/or Falconiform Wyvern ( Infinis has confirmed Here that their art is free to use for banners/badges/etc. If you'd still like me to ask I will)

Payment: I can Breed you a purebred copper (when they both get off cooldown and if you don't mind them not being of the same variety (one's green and one's rainbow)), Bite a CB egg, Breed a purebred Golden Wyvern, or Breed a purebred Spirit Ward. You can choose if you end up taking my request! Thank you very much in advanced

Edited by bekhamliddell