vallay111

♥~єllєภเค~♥ {Always accepting!}

Mumbling to himself for a bit, Kinzon pondered the amount of information he could afford to give off.

"A heavily decayed wasteland we used to call 'home'." the Alternate put bluntly, cringing on instinct a bit at the contact with his injuries before smoothing himself out, tail uncurling and laying limp on the floor to calm himself.

The raven-scaled reptile rumbled softly, "Initially, I was supposed to die along with that world; but Stans, that stubborn old elk, didn't put up with the fact that while she'd survive, I'd be a corpse in the previous land. So, from a fair point of view, she clocked Death thoroughly through the upside and dragged me along." It wasn't necessarily answering the question directly, but he tried.

Moments tumbled by before Kinzon spoke once more, his voice a bit curious as well as cautious. "What brought you here, then?"

Edited by Paarthurnax

user posted image

Rae plunged her head into the pond and bobbed for fish. She was successful a few times, but she wished she wasn't.

"This is disgusting! Remind me again why you don't eat meat Bella" said Rae as she ate a fish.

"Because Rae, animals are so cute! Plus meat gets stuck in between my fangs and then they hurt afterwards" replied Bella.

"Rule number four Bella: Don't be a censorkip.gif*".

((OOC: Y'know, this would be a lot easier if you could post something we could actually be able to reply to.))

Already accustomed to the bickering and banter of the bi-headed ballwits, Stanii marched ahead, antlers prepped and primed.

Time passed and there was quite a lot caught despite to the lack of energy after living on stale fish and fallen fruit.

The Shimmerscale paced, paws patting the ground, inspecting the pile of dead prey. An adult Brutoanum or two pried open from the side, horns twisted into a devastating angle and whose story isn't exactly ready to be told, laid with one head on the other's blood-stained flank, still in position after attempting to defend their young; by the way, laid sprawled alongside.

Face contorting disgustedly at the family, Stanii moved along to the supposed hunting patrol of Tonanik.

What she caught wasn't a gorgeous sight, and neither was it bountiful nor dime-a-dozen, but hopefully it was enough.

Barking orders at Mas and Menos to help drag back the corpses, the silver-scaled female grumbled to herself as she snapped at the lone young Brotoanum's calf with excessive force.

user posted image

There was a long, silent pause, broken only by the sound of breath and shuffling feathers. Cor's paws moved automatically over the wounds, giving the healing energy a direct path, while he wondered what to say.

"My mate is dead," he finally began in an emotionless voice, "assassinated by dragons who disagreed with her teachings. My only child is gone, lost at sea in a terrible battle. My homeland banished me, and the flight I lived with fought back besieging vampires, only to fall to a plague that none of us could cure." He sighed once, lost in remembered tragedies.

Then he smiled ruefully. "Eventually I met an insane dragon who thought himself a god and his strangely magic-adept followers, and he offered me a way out. How could I refuse?" He lifted his paws to inspect the wounds. They weren't quite healed, only time would take care of that, but they wouldn't bleed out and should be far less painful to move around with.

"How came you here, Sampine?" he called out, not bothering to look back. Hey, might as well hear the life stories of everyone since he told his.

((Well I'm waiting for Glace because she's going to "attack me". So until then, I can't do anything. why has everybody stopped posting anyways? It's not just me))

((OOC:What happened to Ol' Sparky, then? And people might have stopped posting because somewhere out there in quite possibly different countries, they could actually be real people with lives other than roleplaying.))

((Um, no? Glace just enjoys stalking people, she's not a serial killer. I mean I need to apologize for not posting, too - I really don't have an excuse - but seriously where did you even get that idea.))

((OOC: is anyone going to help/attack stanii or something because that'd be better than this place being closed down due to inactivity))

((I'm just going to post something to get this going))

user posted image

Frozen Comet watched the silver scaled dragon hunt with the two-heads. The moonstone for once, was actually full so she did not need to hunt at the very moment. Frozen Comet was pondering whether or not she should reveal her self to the dragons. Knew now that there were other dragons and she was glad that she was not alone. She has seen a couple dragons like a red shimmer scale and a brown sweetling but she watched these to specific dragons because she just felt something with them. She has seen then do many things in and out side of battle and they could need some help healing because the still had some wounds and she could heal with her moon absorbed energy. The silver scaled seemed very strong too. Frozen Comet wondered if the dragons have heard or seen her. She was not fast but she could not be any quieter crossing the chance of them hearing her off the list.

((OOC: sprite update!))

user posted image

Stanii released the Brotoanum's leg.

Her ears lowered in exasperation. It was the Moonstone that kept popping in and out like anyone's business, not at all being any use to her now-called comrades.

"Get out," the sharp-tongued silver-scaled started rather rudely,

"I don't want any more stenches crawling into my nostrils if the source of them wont be of any help." The Shimmerscale rasped, lips curling for half a second as she spat, before lowering once she moved to try and drag the youngest Brutoanum with her strained power.

What Stanii assumed to be its parents still laid deceased on the forest ground, morbidly mutilated as they died in an attempt to defend the single sprat. Mumbling quietly to herself, she noted that if the others who had accompanied her to the hunt wouldn't help, the family would grow stale and the rest of the lot back at the cave would starve.

Edited by Paarthurnax

((Ooc: Wow, the new sprite looks fiercer and stronger than the last. I like it))

user posted image

Frozen Comet knew that they that the silver scale would figure out.

She was always so curious and nothing could spark her curiosity more than other dragons in this strange world , and she has never seen a dragon look like that silver scale before. She was not an alternate color, she was a entirely different breed than she has ever seen before.

Frozen Comet flew away from the dragons but not entirely because she was being annoying and the silver scaled, who she thought would be very mad and quite scary if she stayed, said so. In fact, she manly went away because she smelled some weak, big and juicy prey she could eat. Even though she was not hungry, no one could pass up a chance for that much food.

Edited by waterdragon123

((OOC: thanks))

user posted image

She bit back a snarl as the Moonstone fled.

Stanii had expected the feather-winged dragon to back out without hesitation, clearly disappointed that her suspicions weren't defied. Drawing her fangs back into the young Brutoanum's leg and scrambled to carry it out of its place where it was attacked. Huffing exasperatedly at her futile attempts, she went off to the lighter prey she'd already caught.

Carrying all three of the feathered victims simultaneously in her mouth, she shuffled cautiously back to the cave, knowing the dangers of being alone with fresh kill.

Edited by Paarthurnax

user posted image

Frozen Comet was about to shoot a look at ht silver- scale but then thought twice about it. She then quickly flew to the beast.

She could she the leaves and branches twitching and rustling from the the beast moving. The beast was very easy to find, slow and not to mention loud.

This beast must be quite dumb making a ruckus like that and not think about all on the animals that will eat it , thought the moonstone, quite an easy prey to catch.

((OOC: if staniis got an update then so should kinzon ))

user posted imageuser posted image

"That's quite pathetic since a day ago you were really set to kill something."

Stanii whipped around to find the Alternate resting by a nearby tree. His scars were still visible but the work that the White dragon had done on him was rather well-done.

"I'll say so. I couldn't carry the rest of the kill back here so I'm bringing back what I can. Apparently you got a bit excited with the idea of food, so take a pick between three." the silver-scale stretched her neck for the Black dragon to have a better view of her offer.

Kinzon shrugged, "I'm not hungry." The Shimmerscale nodded before proceeding to walk towards the cave, the midnight-scaled following her closely as though terrified he would get lost once she was out of sight.

Once they left the three otherworldly featherbeasts by the cave opening, they exchanged glances at the sound of potential prey.

"Can you handle a good chase?" the silver-scaled inquired.

"Chased by the animal or chasing after the animal?" Kinzon retorted.

"I don't know," she chirped brightly, "let's find out!"

Side by side, the two set off for the source of the noise.

((OOC: Cool))

user posted image

Frozen Comet realized that the noise and rustling was getting farther and farther away and quite faster than she thought the beast could go and, not to mention her wings were getting tired and it was getting really cold.

Frozen Comet was getting very confused the noise and rustling seem to appear in different areas.

"This monster must be faster that I thought", thought the moonstone." it's near sunset and I hope the moon comes out fast so I can absorb its energy."

<OOC: Look who's here! :3 Also, it was kind of out of character for the Splits to argue the last time I RP'd them. I guess I just couldn't resist...but Menos is probably going to get along with Mas now...more or less. xP>

user posted image

Mas and Menos looked around.

"Way to go, Menos. Now we're lost, thanks to you," grumbled Mas.

"Well, you shouldn't have followed my decision to turn to the left," Menos stuck his tongue out. Mas just shook his head and sighed. The both of them just decided to see from a better point of view and flew up to the treetops, looking around.

<OOC: Yeah...nothing much.>

user posted imageuser posted image

Both dragons were growing weak, but did not relent on racing after the victim. Kinzon had already fallen behind, halting just for the fraction of a second.

They were beginning to lose it until a long spear of flame was shot directly at the creature, piercing through its hide and quite possibly incinerating its insides. The brilliance didn't last long, but the

Stanii paused, tail lowering by just an inch. The raven-scaled dragon had obviously known what he he'd done wrong since he had already ceased firing. The Shimmerscale turned tail and marched off, ears back behind her head as she trod away from the Alternate.

Lost in their own moment, they hadn't noticed the presence of other dragons nearby.

"Listen, I'm sorry," started the midnight-scaled, "I didn't mean to!"

The silver-scaled female did not respond, only pressing on further as Kinzon apologised.

He didn't rest, spilling out, completely unaware that there could be sentient creatures listening in. "I know what you did for me, and I'm thankful for that. The War's over. I'm sorry, alright?"

He was speaking in little poems and riddles, little phrases of gibberish to anyone who eavesdropped their bout of conversation; well, one-sided conversation.

user posted image

Frozen Comet saw a long line of flame shoot toward the creature killing it and she froze in shock with only her wings moving. She then went toward the creature because there was no possible way for it to have survived. With closer look there was no creature to eat. The fire had burned it to crisp with no traces but the fire.

Frozen Comet sighed."So much for an easy prey to catch,"she mumbled out loud. Then heard dragons from the direction the fire came from. It seemed to be an apology. Frozen Comet didn't eavesdrop and went to shelter because the temperature was getting below freezing now.

"You didn't even bloody leave any edible part." Stanii grumbled bitterly, heading towards the prey that had been caught earlier.

Kinzon tailed her like a hatchling, intending to make up for his earlier action by helping out on dragging the kill back to the probably-starving group of dragons.

In the middle of the trip back, the Alternate's clutch on the Brutoanum's tightened as he caught a glimpse of a scaly sky-blue hide, then the figure of what he could tell was a dragon in mid-flight.