DragonGirl10188

[insert fancy art shop name here]

Oh, you do banners now?

I'D LIKE A REQUEST!

Character(s) in the drawing; Silver dragons, Golden Wyverns, Golds, and Tinsels

Props [non-living objects]; none

Background [transparent, half, or full?]; does it even matter? Do what you want.

Cel or soft shading? [cel = hard, translucent brush. soft = soft airbrush];; um... It should be hard shading. I want the words to say "shiny hoarder"!

Sure hehe C:

I'll get right onto it -- I'm much, much quicker with banners~

I'll make a new form just for banners, too.

user posted image

[IMG=http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n598/Dragongirl10188/5e89487a34c5510c4f126bbb970ae422_zps9d67fc0f.gif]

EDIT:

animals has given me permission to let others use the 'shiny hoarder' banner, so it's now free use!

alsooo, something old [i know the frames go too fast, but I don't have the originals]

user posted image

Edited by DragonGirl10188

@Sailor Moon

It's fine <3 I can do her, no problem.

Interesting character, too!

@Sandface

Sure! I'll crop a few parts of it so you can choose.

Aww thank you so much and yep she very different from all the ponies I have seen so far on fa . C;

And love your banners there epic! That slender one got me to lol so hard I love that game even thou I can't win ever. xd.png

And the Dino is epic adorable!!!!!

cx, glad you think so~ [i doubt anyone can win] thanks also!

Sandface;;

user posted image

And for the avvie, I chose the 4 best parts to be used, as I'm sure you wouldn't like a tail as your avvie? xd.png I also did soft shading because it looked better... sorry~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Tell me if you'd like a sig size, too, or a certain part being an avvie, or a border around the avvies or... or,... cx, basically, if you want anything changed.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

cx, glad you think so~ [i doubt anyone can win] thanks also!

Sandface;;

user posted image

And for the avvie, I chose the 4 best parts to be used, as I'm sure you wouldn't like a tail as your avvie? xd.png I also did soft shading because it looked better... sorry~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Tell me if you'd like a sig size, too, or a certain part being an avvie, or a border around the avvies or... or,... cx, basically, if you want anything changed.

It's perfect! One thing though, can you save it as a .png file? It's currently at a .gif file, and .png always makes photos look better. smile.gif

Oh, the only reason is that I had to make the background transparent with iaza.

I'll just add in a coloured background to match the forums, but before I do that, to get the right colour, which skin do you use for the forums?

GIMME A BANNER~ [please]

Dragons/art in the banner; Any dragon that bites. Or noms.

Text; I want it to say "Queen of Cookies...", and in small text at the bottom, "...and noms".

Background; COOKEHS~

Border?; [as you can see from the examples... they look better with borders. If you want one, what size, color, etc?] I don't care if you add one or not.

Other; OMNOMZ.

Sig size;;

user posted image

[img=http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n598/Dragongirl10188/sig_zpsa9317339.png]

Thank you dragongirl! I love it :3 It's a tad to big for my sig, but I'm going to put it in anyway. (My sig rotates so you might not see it at first)

Oh, the only reason is that I had to make the background transparent with iaza.

I'll just add in a coloured background to match the forums, but before I do that, to get the right colour, which skin do you use for the forums?

Psh, I didn't even see this. I hope this is for me anyway. tongue.gif

The skin I use is the spring one. The green/pink/flowery one. :3

Hello!

I'D LIKE A REQUEST!

Character(s) in the drawing; A cute little dragon that looks like a cupcake xd.png You could use this as a reference.

Props [non-living objects]; The dragon holding a red cherry in its paws.

Background [transparent, half, or full?]; Transparent

Pose; The dragon would be sitting down and opening his mouth, about to bite into the cherry.

Cel or soft shading? [cel = hard, translucent brush. soft = soft airbrush];; Um...I guess hard shading?

Would you also like a sig size and/or avvie size?;; Sig size, but if you can make an avvie, that would be awesome!

If you're confused, I mean that the whipped cream would be sitting on its head like a hat, complete with the strawberry. Its body would be golden brown, sitting in the little cupcake wrap :3

Holy moly you improved so much during my hiatus!! Your art is awesome and I am so excited for you!! biggrin.gif

Edited by cudo215