georgexu94

Fears/Phobias

When I was little

Played with stapler, skin got torn

Now I fear staples

So you're afraid of sharp objects, overall?

I slightly don't blame on the stapler. Trying to use a stapler on pages of my math test, my left thumb 'got stapled'. And here I am, clenching it in a fist, trying to stop the bleeding. sleep.gif

When I was little

Played with stapler, skin got torn

Now I fear staples

So you're afraid of sharp objects, overall?

I slightly don't blame on the stapler. Trying to use a stapler on pages of my math test, my left thumb 'got stapled'. And here I am, clenching it in a fist, trying to stop the bleeding. sleep.gif

Yes, I now fear sharp objects in general.

U shouldn't be clenching your fist

Um... I'm afraid of bugs sad.gif

And due to my motion sickness I'm afriad of stuff like rollercoasters.

Needles.

Thats the only thing on this earth I will act like a little girl around.

I have Emetophobia, which is the fear of vomiting.

I never vomit, and if I feel nauseous I will do everything I can to keep myself from vomiting. I hate vomit, I hate seeing people vomit, I hate vomiting, I just hate it. I haven't vomited in at least 4 years now.

I have a massive phobia of spiders. No matter how big or small I always scream/shout when I see one and I cant even be in the same room as one. If you got me to hold a tarantula I would pass out.

I may be a guy, but I have a phobia of spiders and snakes.

I also really dislike insects and parasites.

I don't know... I have aconstant fear for unemployment, does it count?

Well, they're not really phobias, but they make me very uncomfortable:

Failure, embarrassment and performing in front of crowd. If there is a way to avoid these situations, I'll take it.

Sometimes when I'm alone at home, I think that there is someone coming to get me and I feel someone else's presence nearby. It feels like there is a ghost in my house. blink.gif Usually I ignore it, but sometimes, I just climb into my bed and pretend to sleep. I don't really have any problems with bugs, except for wasps. Once, when I was on the bus, a wasp got in and stung a girl on the neck.

I have trypophobia, a rather irrational fear of small holes, usually in clusters. Things such as lotus pods really bother me. My wonderful friends, when they found out about this phobia, decided to show me images of lotus pods whenever they got the chance. I felt so sick, like I was about to faint in the middle of class. I didn't have the energy to explain to them how horrible it was making me feel, so they just continued to make fun of me for fearing lotus pods.

That's probably my weirdest fear. Then I have some more common phobias (insects and spiders) as well as a fear of heights. My fear of heights has gotten a bit better, but a couple years ago it was so bad that even being five feet off the ground made me nauseous.

Aaand now I know I have trypophobia as well. Oh ffff that made me really sick.

I'm also scared of clowns and spiders I guess. Mostly spiders. Argh.

Now thinking, I'm athiest, but I'm absolutely horrified by the idea of ghosts, spirits etc...

I don't believe in them, but that doesn't stop me from running through the house when I feel like there is something there.

And I guess I'm pretty afraid of the dark (mostly for the above phobia).

What's that phobia of crying children?

I'm not scared of them, they infuriate me.

Especially the bratty spoiled ones.

They drive me insane.

What's that phobia of crying children?

I'm not scared of them, they infuriate me.

Especially the bratty spoiled ones.

They drive me insane.

Not a phobia...

I have trypophobia, a rather irrational fear of small holes, usually in clusters. Things such as lotus pods really bother me. My wonderful friends, when they found out about this phobia, decided to show me images of lotus pods whenever they got the chance. I felt so sick, like I was about to faint in the middle of class. I didn't have the energy to explain to them how horrible it was making me feel, so they just continued to make fun of me for fearing lotus pods.

That's probably my weirdest fear. Then I have some more common phobias (insects and spiders) as well as a fear of heights. My fear of heights has gotten a bit better, but a couple years ago it was so bad that even being five feet off the ground made me nauseous.

Is that what it's called? I'm glad I finally have a name to place it with. ._. all my previous attempts to research it failed because I kept accidentally running into pictures of clusters of tiny holes so I just bailed.

*shudders*

I have a fear pf small bugs. Especially spiders. I'm fine with larger spiders and ladybugs though.

I have Emetophobia, which is the fear of vomiting.

I never vomit, and if I feel nauseous I will do everything I can to keep myself from vomiting. I hate vomit, I hate seeing people vomit, I hate vomiting, I just hate it. I haven't vomited in at least 4 years now.

My friend has this really badly: So bad that she isn't going on our end of the year trip to an amusement park, because she's afraid somebody will get sick on a ride ohmy.gif

She also constantly thinks she's sick and is always asking me if she looks pale.

I'm terrified of dieing, killing something, and seeing something dead (Like a human corps *Shutters*) I also hate the way chalk feels.

I have a fear of the unknown. Specifically, I fear large bodies of water not because I'm aquaphobic, but because I'm worried about what unknown things might be in the water. I can get into swimming pools and the ocean but it's quite stressful for me since I'm worried something I can't see is going to suddenly pull me under.

Likewise, I have a fear of darkness. Even in the most familiar room, I'm worried when someone turns off the lights because I have no idea what could be in that room with me when I can't see. It isn't the dark that scares me so much as it is what could be inside the darkness. Whenever I have to brave dark rooms, I'm always alert and sprinting through them so I can return to the light.

Although I fear many things, I decided to only put these down. Sure I'll jump at the sight of a spider but it's really only these two that make me feel like my life is constantly in danger if I am in a large body of water or in the darkness. Even if I'm in a familiar space (A pool, my room, etc), I still get just as nervous and terrified and ready to punch the first thing that touches me.

I have a massive phobia of spiders. No matter how big or small I always scream/shout when I see one and I cant even be in the same room as one. If you got me to hold a tarantula I would pass out.

I used to be horribly afraid of spiders...until my boyfriend got a tarantula. It's still just a baby, quite small. But observing it, I've come to find it rather fascinating instead of frightening. It's still too small to handle, but I think once it becomes an adult I may just give it a shot and hold it.

Now fire...that's my big fear. My absolute worst nightmare is to die in a fire.

I have melissophobia, the fear of bees, and vespaphobia, the fear of wasps.

I either scream or freeze up when any bee/wasp is in a foot radius near me. No, make that at least five feet...

I'm also sort of afraid of really deep water--I mean, I love swimming and going into the deep end, but because of some traumatic experiences when I was younger, every time I'm in deep water and I get tired or something happens unexpectedly, I start panicking.

I have a small fear of spiders--it's not as bad as bees to me.

I'm afraid of heights. I hate having to climb tall ladders or to go upstairs with a heavy laundry basket. You won't get me on a high dive or get me to dive out of an airplane. The weird thing is that I have no problem riding IN a plane.

Doctors. I get all anxious and stiff when I'm in the presence of one (Like at a doctor's office and they're there to look at me. I'm fine with off-duty doctors.). When I was a baby I had to have a lot of blood work done; my mom thinks that I still subconsciously remember that and that's where the fear came from.

I've also got a strong fear of the unknown. I don't like change and don't want to do anything or go anywhere I haven't before, by myself anyway. I was absolutely terrified to start high school. Strangely when I'm around people (like my friends) I'm usually outgoing if they aren't. I suppose I'm able to overcome it if it's something I want to do, but it doesn't mean it isn't there.