What is your blood type?  

344 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm O+. My father, sister, and brother are all O+ as well, but my mother is O-. After looking up what CMV is, I definitely am not negative since I've had both chickenpox and shingles before...

I am O-. I've figured for years I was an O since both of my parents are O, but in the past semester I've done a few blood drives at my college and have been told I'm O-. I do try to donate as often as I can smile.gif

I'm A+. I'm not sure why but I always felt some sort of satisfaction from that. xd.png I understand it's not the most common, though not the rarest either, which is good enough if I ever need blood.

I only know I'm O something

My mom is O something and my dad is the opposite O something

Soooo

Yeah

I believe it is a test that they do routinely. Very few people are CMV negative, so they are valuable as blood donors. CMV negative blood is needed for those with decreased immunity. My hubby is CMV negative and they urge him to donate as often as he can.

Huh. I have a pretty bad immune system, so I'm sure I'm positive. I guess that's why I didn't know it's a test they do regularly? Interesting, thanks!

Universal donor here. O- Also means I need a Rhogam shot after every pregnancy or miscarriage since my husband has a positive type.

B type FTW!! Wow its surprisingly in the minority side~!

O-.

We were learning about different blood types in science class and when me and another girl raised our hands since we're O type, the teacher acknowledged us.

But i've told her that I am O-, so she had this face saying "Ooo, being specific with me?"

And then that started the discussion of how O- females need to get a shot if they're pregnant.

Something about how my body can attack the baby if they're a different(positive, i believe) blood type.

Oh... my blood type is a blessing and a curse rolleyes.gif

I think I'm type B-, but I'm not sure if I remembered correctly. I needed a blood transfusion recently when I broke my leg.

A positive, heterozygous for blood type O (from my father's side).