12dragon34

Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game

Here, we can talk about anything that has to do with the Yu-Gi-Oh card game

Edited by 12dragon34

I Have Over 500 YuGiOh Cards!

I Have Been Collecting Them Since 1997......

The First Deck I Recieved Was YuGi`s.

Im not a fan of the 5Ds so my deck consists mainly of the Elemental Heoes and Spellcasters.

Is it sad to say that all my friends and I do at school in our student center at our COLLEGE is play Yu-Gi-Oh?

No. Its good actually. They are keeping the child in them alive, which can increase happiness, so it is good that they do still have some playful and childness in them as adults.

i don't know how many cards i have but i know they're all mixed from all of the four seasons.

I'd have to say my favorites are Dragon Decks and Animal/Beast decks

I had a makeshift deck my sister had made when I was about seven or eight. I only started to expand it this last school year because I finally found people who played it, and I ransacked the card aisle at WalMart, though I only bought the packs of twenty instead of buying the premade decks because making your own deck is much more fun than relying on one already made. I have an relative Earth deck now. It's pretty good, not an OTK deck because I enjoy the strategy and time to win or lose.

I think I got about three hundred or so cards now, and I could possibly make a Dark/Dark World deck, but I have few traps and spells that go with them, as a bunch favors synchro or XYZ, as well as groups that I don't even have, so they're useless.

Anyway, now I got to save money to buy books for college. >.> And no one in my family plays and most of my friends left the state for school. It's a bummer. (also, I don't care for synchros, I don't mind XYZ but I would prefer neither of them. They kind of ruin some of the fun the strategy).

I love Yu gi oh. I have my own deck that I made. It has two of the egyptian god cards and a lot of Light and Dark as well with being mixed with other types

I have the Legendary booklet thing which contains the three REAL Egyptian god cards plus Red Eyes, Blue Eyes and Dark Magician.

Been dragged into it recently.

duelingnetwork.com is great practice.

I'm still looking for a deck that really suits me, but right now I'm in love with my Legendary Ocean deck.

Still got a whole lot of old cards laying around here. Me and some friends were recently talking about it and we're gonna grab our old decks and play against each other again for old time's sake.

Got a Fiend(/Spellcaster) and a Dragon deck.

Yep, absolutely loving my Legendary Ocean deck.

Been experimenting with other decks, primarily Gravekeeper's, but nothing as great as my Ocean yet.

I have kept the same deck for years. Ever since I got my Jaden deck it has been the best of all.

I do, however, hate 5D/Zexal decks as they are confusing for me and they screw with the opponent to the point where the point of the game, to have fun and have a nice duel, is forgotten and gives no chance for the opponent to make a move. Which is so very cruel.

I have kept the same deck for years. Ever since I got my Jaden deck it has been the best of all.

I do, however, hate 5D/Zexal decks as they are confusing for me and they screw with the opponent to the point where the point of the game, to have fun and have a nice duel, is forgotten and gives no chance for the opponent to make a move. Which is so very cruel.

I like all four seasons, but I agree with your point here. Some of the newer decks are focused around FTKs or just completely locking your opponent out of moves. This is the main reason why I just collect some of the cards now.

Although with the BEWD deck out, I may just have to try my hand at making a new deck.

I play a bit, not competitively cause that's to expensive.

I'm a particular fan of Madolches. A very adorable Arch-type.

Dark worlds are fun too.

I play a bit, not competitively cause that's to expensive.

I'm a particular fan of Madolches. A very adorable Arch-type.

Dark worlds are fun too.

Dueling network! Said it earlier, and it's free. Good for competition, or other dueling if you have the friends :3

I'm not a fan of the OTK/FTK or locking decks either. I tried one and I didn't even enjoy being the one doing the locking :l

Dueling network! Said it earlier, and it's free. Good for competition, or other dueling if you have the friends :3

I'm not a fan of the OTK/FTK or locking decks either. I tried one and I didn't even enjoy being the one doing the locking :l

I use both DN and Devpro to play.

I've been collecting cards since I was 8 (1998) and I've loved Yu-Gi-Oh ever since x3

I have possibly close to maybe 700+ cards mostly consisting of the original season and the 5Ds. Yugi and Yusei are my absolute favorite lead males *fangirls* even if I don't watch the cartoon much anymore. Used to watch the original season a lot when I was able to but I no longer have cable and so can't watch the show.

My favorite decks tend to be spellcaster and dragon oriented. For a long while, my main deck (I've about three set up) was a mixture of dragons and spellcasters not built from any structure decks bought from the store. Now I've been using a light and dark (dragon) structure deck for a while and trying to build on it. It's the Chaos Collides (or something of the sort of name) with Light Pulsar, Dark Flare Dragon, and Chaos Sorcerer as the stars. By default, I got Red Eyes, Red Eyes Darkness, a fourth Blue Eyes, and some other pretty cool cards.

My oldest card, however, is Blue Eyes Ultimate x3 At least, he's one of my oldest. Really the only fusion card I use. I've got a couple others that I could use but I don't and Paladin of White Dragon's the only ritual I use. Additionally, I'm a fan of a lot of the Synchros but, similarly, I don't use them since tuners aren't part of my main deck.

Unfortunately, I don't actually have someone to duel against. I don't know anyone at my college who's into Yu-Gi-Oh.

I've been into Yu-Gi-Oh since the show came to the US in 2002-2003. I've lost count how many cards I have. At least 8 tins worth.

I have several decks. (Some of them need to be taken apart and rebuilt though) My best decks are my Megicians, my Crystal Beats, my Fiend and my Pyro deck.

I do not like 5D's or the one that came after it. I also wasn't a big fan of series with Jaden. I thought the show was fine with Yugi and Joey and the rest of the gang.

I wish I could improve my dueling skills, but no one around here plays Yu-Gi-Oh, so I only have myself to duel with.

I'M SO LAME!! DX

i wish dartz's cards were real!

They made the Seal of Oricalchos(sp) real. It was in a special collector's box for Yugi. It has a bunch of hard to get cards in the packs that comes with it. I got Mirror Force and Harpie's Feather Duster. It comes with a nice thick playing mat.

Now they have Joey out. I plan to get one of those and I hope I get Jinzo. I traded mine a long time ago for a rare dragon card and regretted it.

It also comes with Marik's cards, Mai Valentine's, and Rex Raptor's cards.

Edited by Syiren