PhantomoftheWolves

The Prism Project

I kind of wish we could use Tri-Horn, but maybe the lineage creator doesn't want us using Wyverns...? Which is the only thing I can think of, since they fit the 'brown' slot much better than Spitfires do.

I kind of wish we could use Tri-Horn, but maybe the lineage creator doesn't want us using Wyverns...? Which is the only thing I can think of, since they fit the 'brown' slot much better than Spitfires do.

I don't know, I just saw where someone had asked. I love them, and hadn't thought of the wyvern thing - I'm just looking at colors blink.gif

I have a couple of extra albinos should someone need them, picked up at 3d 23h in the AP.

I am going to influence male, and keep them if nobody needs them.

Deb

EDIT: not influencing, I seem to have used up my influences!

I will pass to DH to influence if he can, but still, PM me if you want one or both. If we can influence, then hatch, that would be best, but I am unsure whether he can right now. I'm thinking we can wait a little, but my nearest one is 2 days. Ughhh! I thought I had plenty!

Edited by daba555

I don't know, I just saw where someone had asked. I love them, and hadn't thought of the wyvern thing - I'm just looking at colors blink.gif

I have a couple of extra albinos should someone need them, picked up at 3d 23h in the AP.

I am going to influence male, and keep them if nobody needs them.

Deb

EDIT: not influencing, I seem to have used up my influences!

I will pass to DH to influence if he can, but still, PM me if you want one or both. If we can influence, then hatch, that would be best, but I am unsure whether he can right now. I'm thinking we can wait a little, but my nearest one is 2 days. Ughhh! I thought I had plenty!

Hee, that was probably me... they're the first dragons that spring to mind when I think 'brown', personally. And they're much prettier than the Whips, much as I enjoy those funny-looking little guys.

I could use more Albinos... but I'm kind of locked up with stuff I want/need! I guess I'll have to hunt more for Albinos very soon tongue.gif

Hee, that was probably me... they're the first dragons that spring to mind when I think 'brown', personally. And they're much prettier than the Whips, much as I enjoy those funny-looking little guys.

I could use more Albinos... but I'm kind of locked up with stuff I want/need! I guess I'll have to hunt more for Albinos very soon tongue.gif

well, duh, anyway! less than 4 days, can't be influenced rolleyes.gif

I'll keep them and see how they gender. If they end up male I'll offer again smile.gif

Deb

I would like to join in. I have several CB females to start with and some albino eggs I (ahem) just happened to pick up from the Cave.

I do have just one question - should the colors be as listed on page one or can I mix it up a bit?

This sounds lovely in principle. I might do something similar at some point (though I won't join because I really don't like Albinos much, so will choose another "neutral" breed).

This sounds lovely in principle. I might do something similar at some point (though I won't join because I really don't like Albinos much, so will choose another "neutral" breed).

Lastalda, I didn't have but an old pair of albinos and didn't look at this lineage for along time.

I finally popped in because I saw deblogan posting, and got interested - although I don't care for albinos, in conjunction with other dragons they look so fine!

Take a look at the dragons that have been produced, in some of the posts, see if you aren't as surprised as I was. I am so gung ho now, it's not funny smile.gif

I cam here to make trouble 'cause I want to know if we can use the new 7th day dragon for brown? I'm having trouble with reconciling ember as brown, because my brian says it's more black, I don't like whiptails a lot, I think the harvest are more brown than yellow, although I am going to use them for my yellow, and I don't want to hang up on seasonals.

I so, so love this new dragon, and it's really truly BROWN.

I thought it couldn't hurt to ask!

Deb

A beginning:

mine-

http://dragcave.net/lineage/wASzt

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kS2AM

hubby's-

http://dragcave.net/lineage/b85wY

http://dragcave.net/lineage/7GqCx

the names, of course, are for me to try and keep track for now. I have never done a lineage with so many dragons, plus it being on both mine and my dh's scrolls.

we'll see how it goes smile.gif I won't post all the eggs, but these are the first.

Deb

Success! I have the second half of my red block: http://dragcave.net/view/qrN70 Now he just has to grow up...

I still need Albinos, oops. I'll try to catch some more after this batch of eggs is all hatched (and in most cases, frozen).

...also can I propose we use the Blacktip dragons for the White block? Only having White dragons as a choice there is kind of... idk. I like having more than one option, but maybe that's just me.

Edited by silver_chan

Success! I have the second half of my red block: http://dragcave.net/view/qrN70 Now he just has to grow up...

I still need Albinos, oops. I'll try to catch some more after this batch of eggs is all hatched (and in most cases, frozen).

...also can I propose we use the Blacktip dragons for the White block? Only having White dragons as a choice there is kind of... idk. I like having more than one option, but maybe that's just me.

Congrats smile.gif I have a feeling the albino side is the one that's going to be hard to get!

And, FYI, all 3 hatchlings I had offered gendered female AGAINST influence!!!!

I think I've only had two other fails, total, this year sad.gif

Congrats smile.gif I have a feeling the albino side is the one that's going to be hard to get!

And, FYI, all 3 hatchlings I had offered gendered female AGAINST influence!!!!

I think I've only had two other fails, total, this year sad.gif

LOL you could be right!

Too bad I didn't take you up on that offer, then. I need female CB Albinos to finish my scroll goals, but of course that's going on the back burner (except for influence rejections) until this project is over. Or at least, until I have all the CB Albino males I need for it!

LOL you could be right!

Too bad I didn't take you up on that offer, then. I need female CB Albinos to finish my scroll goals, but of course that's going on the back burner (except for influence rejections) until this project is over. Or at least, until I have all the CB Albino males I need for it!

I sent you a PM with a link for 2 of the hatchies - you've got 8 hours till they mature, I hope that you have room and can use them smile.gif

Deb

I sent you a PM with a link for 2 of the hatchies - you've got 8 hours till they mature, I hope that you have room and can use them smile.gif

Deb

I'm glad I got to them before they grew up! Lol, I only just got off work, good timing. Thanks!

Both my orange pairs produced magi eggs. Anyone want?

gone!

Edited by Igoreete

Both my orange pairs produced magi eggs. Anyone want?

Claim my egg!

I'm doing sunstones, but thank you anyway smile.gif

But now I feel stupid, because I had the same thing with a couple of mine and simply sent them to the AP. How dumb was that!

I will make sure I offer them here in the future, I don't know what I was thinking (or not thinking sad.gif)

I'm determined to breed everything off my own scroll, but this week my dragons aren't cooperating :/ The Red block gave me a third gen Albino, and the Orange block gave me an orange egg... when I needed an Albino from that half. Sigh.

...I was so annoyed I dumped it already, and now I feel silly. If I get another Magi next week, I'll offer it up here.

Time to go and try to find more Albino CB eggs, I guess...

can anyone use a 2nd gen harvest?

the parents will be renamed with proper names later.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Hxwm2

If so, PM me. This is on hubby's scroll, he's not a member. He'll hang on to it till tonight pr possibly tomorrow morning before abandoning.

Also, this 2nd gen ember:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gt6bS

edit: he's going to wait till tomorrow to release, he's not in a hurry as he has no more breeding he can do right now.

OK, to the AP then. At least I don't feel so bad about forgetting to offer others before sending to the AP smile.gif

Edited by daba555

Updating my lineage so far:

2nd Gens:

Pink: Blush Prism MacSuibhne and her mate No Pigment Prism MacDubh

Red: Red Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Pale Prism Q'MacDubh

Orange: Prism is Cool MacDubh (He's still waiting for his Magi mate...)

Brown: Waiting for CB Albino (and Autumn, since I'm using an Autumn dragon smile.gif)

Yellow: Prism Harvest MacSuibhne (She's waiting for her mate...)

Light Green: Prism Lass Q'MacSuibhne (She's waiting for her mate...)

Dark Green: None yet

Teal: None yet

Cyan: Waiting for CB Albino

Bright Blue: Waiting for CB Albino

Dilute Blue: Waiting for CB Albino

Purple: Waiting for CB Albino

Black: Tilly's Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Black Bart's Prism MacDubh

Gray: None yet

White: None yet

I have one 3rd gen Turpentine (Black) and 3 CB Albino hatchies growing on my scroll, and the light green 2nd gen Albino egg that will eventually be Prism Lass Q'MacSuibhne's mate *crosses fingers that all goes well*

Progress. Not *fast* progress, but progress biggrin.gif

Edited by deblogan

.../resists the temptation to rework my entire project

Oh man some of these are so pretty, I think I'm going to have to take the Black Tips for my white block if nothing else! Thank you so much for including them~ And I might switch the brown to the Seragamas... and I like Black Teas too much not to use them. Mmm, yes. This will take some reworking, but I'm very pleased by all these additions.

Edited by silver_chan

some of the new dragons have been added to the project

cool beans!!!

of course, that means I gotta re-do sometin'.

but, since one of my 2nd gen albinos gendered female against influence, it was kind of a given...

I am really, really enjoying this project, even if I'm not very good at it so far rolleyes.gif But it's a lot of fun, anyway smile.gif

Not so sure about the DH, but he hasn't taken a swing at me yet laugh.gif

OK I have decided I'm re-doing my Pink block with Black Teas; good thing the ladies I own get along with the Albino gents reserved for that block! So now I have a Black Tea egg for that. And I think I'll go for Black Tips for my white block... too bad I only own one male, so that might take me a while to get. Still, not like I'm in a hurry or anything for that particular block...

And I think I will be going with the Seragamma for brown. So that means I just need two Black Tips... and to name my new dragons appropriately xd.png I'm kind of tempted to swap the Teal block over to Green Copper, but I think three mid-project swaps is more than enough for now.

silver chan, if you have enough albinos for now, I think I can help, maybe, with black tips - we're all collecting them, because they looks great with so many things!

one of my friends is planning to make as big a waverunner/black tip eg as she can, and she's picked up a bunch of cb waverunners in the AP, and the black tips have been pretty easy to catch. in fact, yesterday, I saw one that was acting like a cave-blocker biggrin.gif

we are progressing, albeit slowly. DH has definitely has a bunch of "no interest" and now has 3 more albino hatchlings waiting to grow up and hopefully become male.

and, like the cracked-brains we are, he had a dragon named "Sunrise 2", and we discovered, eventually, there was no "Sunrise 1" rolleyes.gif

so he picked up some eggs in the AP, and 3 became sunsets, and the one sunrise gendered against influence and he didn't notice until he tried to breed it.

but we're good now, and once his albinos come off cool-down he's going to try again. I don't think between us we have the correct dragons to make a 3rd gen yet, but this weekend I am going to map it out.

we also switched our browns over, and since we're still battling over the yellow, we may end up with 2 different but almost-the-same finished projects. the hard part is, I have one harvest and one brimstone, and so does he wink.gif

happy breeding, everyone smile.gif