PhantomoftheWolves

The Prism Project

silver chan, if you have enough albinos for now, I think I can help, maybe, with black tips - we're all collecting them, because they looks great with so many things!

one of my friends is planning to make as big a waverunner/black tip eg as she can, and she's picked up a bunch of cb waverunners in the AP, and the black tips have been pretty easy to catch.  in fact, yesterday, I saw one that was acting like a cave-blocker biggrin.gif

we are progressing, albeit slowly.  DH has definitely has a bunch of "no interest" and now has 3 more albino hatchlings waiting to grow up and hopefully become male.

and, like the cracked-brains we are, he had a dragon named "Sunrise 2", and we discovered, eventually, there was no "Sunrise 1"  rolleyes.gif

so he picked up some eggs in the AP, and 3 became sunsets, and the one sunrise gendered against influence and he didn't notice until he tried to breed it.

but we're good now, and once his albinos come off cool-down he's going to try again.  I don't think between us we have the correct dragons to make a 3rd gen yet, but this weekend I am going to map it out. 

we also switched our browns over, and since we're still battling over the yellow, we may end up with 2 different but almost-the-same finished projects.  the hard part is, I have one harvest and one brimstone, and so does he  wink.gif

happy breeding, everyone smile.gif

Oh man, if you're willing to kick me a Black Tip, I'd be more than happy to breed more Reds for you!

Hah, I'll probably end up with two projects at this point, one with my original color-types and one with the ones I'm switching over to (mostly because the Pink pink block was already all bred, and they're all already named anyway...) but I was going to just reuse the same Albinos for each Pink block. It's not like they'll be inbred anyway, as long as I don't mix up what I've bred with who xd.png

LOL the last two Albinos I received turned female... on the bright side, I now have all the CB Albinos I need to meet my scroll goals. I'll be hunting for more of them though, as soon as I free myself from egglock...

Edited by silver_chan

well, here's my first block (I think that's right?)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/r3xq0

and considering it's made up of 2 of my previously least-favorite dragons, it sure is pretty!!!

this project has given me new appreciation for dragons I didn't think I liked - I am floored!

silver chan, I never even looked for a reply from you sad.gif

check your pm's for a link for 2 gendered-female black tips hatchies, 4 & 8 hours to go as of right now.

if you miss these, I have an egg, and the hubby has a hatchie that hasn't gendered yet. I think we've been influencing them female for a different project, but like I said, so far (key words) we haven't had a problem getting them.

Edited by daba555

In a sudden run of breeding luck, I finally have the other half of my Pink block 2 (with Black Teas) here! I also completed my Orange block here, and bred both halves of my Brown block 1 (Whiptails) here and here!

My Black and Yellow blocks are still proving stubborn about producing Albinos, so I'll just keep on trying with those. And I need more Albinos to do anything else, so I guess I'll go back to hunting them!

...oh yes, I nearly forgot. A while back I managed to breed my Pink and Red blocks together to create this Royal Crimson. Pretty, no?

Edited by silver_chan

Great work silver! The albinoxblack tea looks lovely! On another note, since this lineage has got some steam, maybe one of us should work on some banners?

Banners:

I've only made two so far

One for the top of the 1st post (if you wanted one/want to use it)

user posted image

And a tiny one for signatures

user posted image

I'll probably be adding more o3o tell me what ya think about them

I know I'm not part of this project (yet) but I really like making banners o.o;

Edited by Vaati

Banners:

I've only made two so far

One for the top of the 1st post (if you wanted one/want to use it)

user posted image

And a tiny one for signatures

user posted image

I'll probably be adding more o3o tell me what ya think about them

I know I'm not part of this project (yet) but I really like making banners o.o;

HOW do I make that signature one part of my signature? I really love it, it's....prism-y!!!

silver chan, looking good there smile.gif

I have had a good run of luck, too, although I am currently loading myself with pygmies, having found a ton of them in the AP.

Hubby has 3 brand-new eggs that had eluded him before. He also tried for a 3rd gen, but bless his heart, he got a teensy bit confused and mated his ember 2nd gen to his brimstone 2nd gen. It was actually pretty, but he gave it to the AP anyway.

I finally got my thunders - to make this 3rd gen:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/soEVF

I had lots of albinos, but after getting the 2nd gen, finally, I got the 3rd on the first try!

Here's my Harvest block:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Oohxd

Waterwalker:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/r3xq0

Crimson:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FGqqW

Just now got my Waterhorse:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/itsw7

My Turpentine and Tsunamis won't cooperate. However, I can try again in a day or so.

I really feel like I'm making progress, and I'm so glad I decided to join - this is going to be so gorgeous!

I do believe the DH will have his own - hence the Brimstone he's got, and he's also working on the Seragamma instead of Ember, although he has one of those, too blink.gif

It's so much fun biggrin.gif

HOW do I make that signature one part of my signature?  I really love it, it's....prism-y!!!

user posted image

Here's the code

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=149085][img=http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac12/xyeniax/The-prism-project-tiny-banner_zps9bacdc01.gif][/url]

Progress is happening ... slowly.

Updating my lineage so far:

2nd Gens:

Pink: Blush Prism MacSuibhne and her mate No Pigment Prism MacDubh

Red: Red Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Pale Prism Q'MacDubh

Orange: Unnamed Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism is Cool MacDubh

Brown: Eagle’s Prism MacSuibhne (She's waiting for her mate...)

Yellow: Prism Harvest MacSuibhne (She's waiting for her mate...)

Light Green: Queen’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Prism Art MacDubh

Dark Green: Green Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Sabia’s Prism MacDubh

Teal: Lena’s Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Translucent Prism MacDubh

Cyan: Unnamed Prism MacSuibhne (She's waiting for her mate...)

Bright Blue: Unnamed Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Unnamed Prism MacDubh

Dilute Blue: Unnamed Prism MacSuibhne (She's waiting for her mate...)

Dark Blue: Waiting for CB Albino

Purple: Waiting for CB Albino

Black: Tilly's Prism MacSuibhne and her mate Black Bart's Prism MacDubh

Gray: Storm of Prisms MacSuibhne (She's waiting for her mate...)

White: Beibhinn’s Prism MacSuibhne (She's waiting for her mate...)

3rd Gens:

Pink:

Red:

Orange:

Brown:

Yellow:

Light Green:

Dark Green: Unnamed Prism MacDubh

Teal: Unnamed Prism MacSuibhne

Cyan:

Bright Blue:

Dilute Blue:

Dark Blue:

Purple:

Black:

Gray:

White:

Thanks, Vaati! As you can see, I've got in my sig now smile.gif Very pretty.

Deb, you are too organized... laugh.gif I'm jealous.

It'll be interesting to see the different combinations when people get further along smile.gif

Deb, you are too organized... laugh.gif I'm jealous.

*lol* Just copying old posts and adding new eggs/dragons! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ouch, I am way behind , had a bunch of longstanding projects decide to produce

so I only have two 3rd gens finished

red

orange

but I did pick up quite a few CB Albinos in the AP biggrin.gif

now I guess I'd better get my rear in gear tongue.gif

I think this is a neat project. smile.gif

I won't be joining officially (because of the naming requirement) but when I finish up my current project, I'll start building myself some of the component blocks, so I'll have blocks which I can breed for project members (or lurkers). Feel free to PM me with requests, and if okay with the members, I might drop some Prism-qualifying eggs/hatchlings here occasionally.

dragonpuck, I cannot for the life of me get an albino from my sunstones.

I passed up a ton of them in the AP, and I'm sure some were CB. As soon as I decided to find another, there weren't any blink.gif Isn't that always the way laugh.gif

EDIT:

It would have been helpful if I had not fixed in my brain that every other 3rd gen needs to be male....

I was so accustomed to influencing the albinos male, the colors female, that I have don't so with all my 3rd gens blink.gif

Now I need to figure out the exact order I'm using, for real, and see what I've done dry.gif

Edited by daba555

dragonpuck, I cannot for the life of me get an albino from my sunstones.

I am more than happy to breed my pairs I have 4 available and can rename biggrin.gif

It would have been helpful if I had not fixed in my brain that every other 3rd gen needs to be male....

I was so accustomed to influencing the albinos male, the colors female, that I have don't so with all my 3rd gens blink.gif

Now I need to figure out the exact order I'm using, for real, and see what I've done dry.gif

Ffff, I almost did this! It's helpful to have the dragons laid out in a chart or somewhere you can see them all... that way you can count male, female, so on and so forth.

Actually I'd better work on finishing all my third gens before I produce too many fourth gens, or I'm going to be terribly confused about which should be which terribly quickly...

I am more than happy to breed my pairs I have 4 available and can rename  biggrin.gif

You know, that sounds wonderful, if you don't mind. Thank you!

I even tried re-breeding the pair I had the Sunstone from, thinking I could switch them out, and got another Sunstone xd.png

I give up!

If you can, I'd be happy to breed something in return, just name it smile.gif

Thanks a bunch!

Let's see...today is Wed, with incubate 2 days to hatch, then 3 days to grow up...someone mentioned a new release on Sunday, but I don't think 1 egg will matter, so anytime you want is AOK with me smile.gif

PM me about sending you a link.

silver chan, I have a list somewhere. Only where did I put it!!!

Deb

EDIT: well, found my list, did some stuff in Paint and came up with a plan.

then, tried to breed the albino half of the seragamma block - sent 3 seragamma eggs to the AP. If I had room to keep them, they'd be a project all in themselves! Hubby sent one there also. I like the combo, too !

Edited by daba555

I finished my Pink Block B (gonna start referring to the two projects as A and B, I think) and now I just need the egg to grow up! /happysmooshes cheeks/ That's all I managed to get since I also got an 'uninterested' and my Whiptail isn't grown up yet, but hopefully my CB Albinos will start growing up soon, and I'll be able to do more...

I hate to say this, but the more I look at that stupid change TJ made, the less enthusiastic I am about going to 8th Gen on this.

I really hate the way it looks now, and it just irks me to spend so much time and energy on lineages and not be able to enjoy them sad.gif

If it hasn't changed back )or to something better than the way it is now) by the time I get my 4th gens, I will reluctantly back out of this project.

Keeping my fingers crossed sad.gif

Idk, it's not so bad once you get used to it... but I can understand not liking the new look. I'm sorry you don't.

Also I managed to finish breeding my Grey block, though it looks more like a Tan block right now xd.png

Idk, it's not so bad once you get used to it... but I can understand not liking the new look. I'm sorry you don't.

Also I managed to finish breeding my Grey block, though it looks more like a Tan block right now xd.png

I had read the description but never saw it before - cool!

Thanks for the chin up, I don't know...it looks OK with same color things, like splits, but anything where you really need to see the color changes, not so much sad.gif

I'm still working on it, but don't know if I'll go past 4th gen.

I realized I didn't even have any designated whites, LOL. Thought I had a bunch, but mostly the CB's were male.

So still working in that.

And STILL can't get a sunstone albino!!!!! only sunstones!!! tried a number of different ones now, and different albinos, what's UP with that???

EDIT 7/18: FINALLY!!!! xd.png after more than 15 attempts...a 2nd gen albino from sunstone tongue.gif

Edited by daba555