PhantomoftheWolves

The Prism Project

Alright then, Teal it is. Too bad, since as you say the Chrono are also definitely Teal.

Alright then, Teal it is. Too bad, since as you say the Chrono are also definitely Teal.

yeah, but that seems to be the match.

maybe an excuse to do an additional combination, LOL. I seem to have a number of these in the works laugh.gif

Hah, I will happily do more of them xd.png I still need to finish gathering together my Albinos, but as soon as I do I'll start planning a C and D lineage to go with my already-planned A and B ones.

Alright! I'm nearly done gathering albinos, but for now...

I got a couple 2nd gen reds, and hopefully one of the pairs will give me an albino next week. I also got an albino out of my orange block. No third gens yet, but I'm hoping my pink A block will give me something soon.

Woop! Finally got my first 3rd gen of the reboot!

Pink block A 3rd gen

I only need about another handful of Albinos, so hopefully I can really get moving on breeding this project soon. About time, haha!

I have another egg, hurrah!

Red block A 3rd gen

So close to being finally done collecting dragons, sheesh. But I'm pleased my dragons seem to be cooperating so far, in regards to the eggs they're giving me. No rejections so far either /knocks on wood

I guess I forgot to mention that I bred a Magi for my orange block, but it bucked influence when it gendered, and so I'll have to breed another one anyway xd.png

Edited by silver_chan

This is a pretty cool idea! I'm not going to join just yet, but I made you a banner. Hope you like it!

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=149085&st=0][img=https://i.imgur.com/nzyfRFP.png][/url]

This is a pretty cool idea! I'm not going to join just yet, but I made you a banner. Hope you like it!

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=149085&st=0][img=https://i.imgur.com/nzyfRFP.png][/url]

I like it, and you can see I'm trying it out - do you suppose we can delete some of the white space above and below the writing? I think (at least for me) it would fit better.

And hey, why aren't you doing this? This is one of the most fun things I've done in breeding. Partly because while it's structured, it also leave me free to make my own choices. I can't even understand half the instructions of some of the other lineages I've looked at laugh.giflaugh.gif

I like it, and you can see I'm trying it out - do you suppose we can delete some of the white space above and below the writing? I think (at least for me) it would fit better.

And hey, why aren't you doing this? This is one of the most fun things I've done in breeding. Partly because while it's structured, it also leave me free to make my own choices. I can't even understand half the instructions of some of the other lineages I've looked at laugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks! Glad to know that you like it! I'll trim it a bit here and there when I'm on my computer.

I love this project. Don't get me wrong. It's just that I have other priorities in Dragon Cave. I'll probably join once I get my gold medal.

Done!

Trimmed down version:

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=149085&st=380][img=https://i.imgur.com/nsi4syQ.png][/url]

I also made a more squarish version to fit certain signatures:

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=149085&st=380][img=https://i.imgur.com/uTKVubM.png][/url]

Enjoy! smile.gif

Edited by Tomato_Juice

Oooh, I love the banner! And lol I agree with you, Daba. Too many projects out there seem to be dependent on getting eggs from one or two people, and have complicated instructions. I really prefer the ones that I can get on my own and have rules that are simple and easy to understand xd.png

Update wise... let me see. I believe that both the Magi egg and Red 3rd gen I reported gendered wrong; I have been successful in rebreeding the Red, and it's the proper gender this time. For my A-lineage, I also have an Albino for the brown block, a Harvest for my yellow block, a Vine for my dark green block, a Mint for my teal block, an Albino for my bright blue block, an Albino for my purple block, and an Albino for my white block. I accidentally bred the grey block in my B lineage, so I have both halves of that as well.

Incidentally, does anyone know if we can use the alt versions of Vines and Blacks? I happened to breed a Vine alt and it would look neat in the lineage. /Edit/ I got an answer to this question a while back so I thought I'd comment to say I had. >_>

As a final note, I finally managed to get all the dragons I need for this project, only 4 months after I started trying tongue.gif

Edited by silver_chan

I've done a ton of things since my last update... look at the link in my signature if you're curious, I guess. But the most important thing is that I bred my first 4th gen!

Dragon

I may try to get red dragons all the way down, heh. That would be a good way to build up my army xd.png

Edited by silver_chan

I bred a couple more eggs! After forgetting to breed for a whole month, lol. I blame Halloween. Anyway.

Whiptail, Water

They're both the second egg I need to complete their respective blocks. I hope they gender right and their mates like them!

Also I finished up my Dark Blue block for my A lineage: Deep Sea egg. Here's hoping that egg also genders correctly.

Edit: I just now bred two more, Albino, Guardian. I guess I'm making up for lost time, or something. Heh.

Edited by silver_chan

good progress, silver chan!

I admit, I have neglected all my projects for a while. I believe I was so disappointed over the change in the Nilia dragons, and unhappy with the new look, and fearing more unhappiness with more changes coming up, that I have become totally discouraged and sad over trying to continue most of my lineages.

Not much point in breeding lineages for their visual appeal, only to have that appeal revoked. I'm too old to adjust, I guess.

I really ought to finish the projects here that I started, though, after putting in so much time and maybe the dragons will stay the way they are. I've lost track, tho wink.gif

I'm sorry you were so disappointed by the updates! I really hope that the future changes are something you like better; it would be sad if you decided to give up the game over something that is meant to improve it.

Good luck figuring out where you were, I hope you're able to finish your projects at the very least.

Bred a few more things, 2nd gen Black, 2nd gen Albino out of Water Horse, 2nd gen Albino out of Vine, 3rd gen Water

I'm trying very hard to keep up with my updates on here xd.png

Edited by silver_chan

its been a few months since i last posted, but since there has been little to no activity, I have decided to shut down the Prism Project.

someday it will come back, but as of right now, i dont think its a good idea to keep it going.

I'll carry on on my own, if that's alright! I really enjoy this project, even if I've had a massive setback once again /sigh. I won't post here, since you're closing this, but I'll keep my project notes up on my personal lineage pages.