Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

On 12/5/2019 at 5:28 PM, HeatherMarie said:

I want some kind of automatic dragon namer that can be customized to name according to any particular naming scheme... For example, I could select 50 dragons and put in something like '(name) the (adjective)' and the automatic namer would follow that 'rule' to name all 50 of the selected dragons. All unique names of course. (Yes, this is me getting very annoyed that I *still* have over 300 unnamed dragons despite naming at least a handful every single day this week...)

(I knew I'd posted about this before so I went back to look for it) Well over 300 unnameds now. I've been attempting to make some small dent in the backlog but it feels like for every 2-3 adults I name, I get 7-8 more needing names when eggs hatch and such! And my naming schemes for some breeds means that I often spend a good 10-15 minutes simply figuring out something I haven't used before (Adjectives, need more adjectives!). So, I totally need some sort of magic/automatic namer. I'd *really* love to initiate something like that and then go to bed, and by morning all my dragons would be named!

Can we also have an automatic description writer please? I'm running out of ideas and mojo lol. 

I'm unsure of what the general opinion on this topic is, so I'm wondering... Would it be deemed unreasonable if I made a suggestion to be able to revive eggs? I came back to my scroll today to find my egg dead -__- Made me so sad. I'd love just one chance of being able to revive eggs. Is this unreasonable? If not... I'll make suggestion thread for it lol

I wish it were possible to restrict getting the new eggs to a limit of 2  .. on release day only

getting 3 and more is so unseemly ...