Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

Lower cooldown for Incubate. Like, a 5-minute cooldown.

More hatchie slots - I used to never run out of hatchie slots but now I have to be careful with what I trade for, because I'm constantly at the verge of reaching my limit.

Edited by glamoursea2

I wish that commons could somehow instantly be fixt so that they'd as a whole keep their proper numbers relative to rares, but adjust the drop rate of individual species to take demand into account, instead of forcing people to pick up so many of breeds that most people already have their fill of.

I don't want them to be phased out, or become totally impossible to get. But I seriously, seriously want a workable solution that's not continually out of balance, and soon.

YES!!!!!

I'd pick this one above all others!!!!!

Then at least some of our less-unreasonable demands might ultimately become reality, over time. (And effort, lol.)

i want to get on TJ'S thuwed breeding list any time i want, and be able to choose which breed of egg i get!

also, i want to be able to go into the websites coding place and change it so i can breed rares super easily, and that i can change the breed of an egg to any i want.

and i want at least 6 cb breeding pairs of every single unattainable dragon. cb holly,the valentines, all the tinsels and shimmers, old pinks, frills, alt blacks, every single hybrid attained only through breeding. plus i want 2 cb breeding pairs of alts for every dragon i listed above!

and i want people to stop offering wonderful wonderful things, and asking for those things in return. no more trading cb silvers and golds for just more silvers and golds!! other people need those metallics!! STOP IT, I DEMAND IT!!!

i want to get on TJ'S thuwed breeding list any time i want, and be able to choose which breed of egg i get!

also, i want to be able to go into the websites coding place and change it so i can breed rares super easily, and that i can change the breed of an egg to any i want.

and i want at least 6 cb breeding pairs of every single unattainable dragon. cb holly,the valentines, all the tinsels and shimmers, old pinks, frills, alt blacks, every single hybrid attained only through breeding. plus i want 2 cb breeding pairs of alts for every dragon i listed above!

and i want people to stop offering wonderful wonderful things, and asking for those things in return. no more trading cb silvers and golds for just more silvers and golds!! other people need those metallics!! STOP IT, I DEMAND IT!!!

I agree with the last part. I want rares to drop when im looking for them. I think ive only seen 10 cb metals total. Ive never seen a cb copper or blusung

i ment blusung sorry

Edited by thomasgold19

Ive never seen a cb copper or lumina.

But Luminas drop quite frequently now <.< I see some CBs in the AP from time to time. It's not even a metal, lol.

^ ohh alright then. :3

Edited by Light Concorde

I wish I could somehow influence the colour of Nebulas and I always want to get the species I need when I am breeding my lineages rolleyes.gif

To be able to get catches up with everything. I leave for a half of year, and BOOM twenty new breeds. And now I can't get a simple horse or daydream, let alone the coppers! I have absolutely /nothing/ to try to get myself to higher breeds. Do you know what I got with one of my gold eggs? Two nightmare eggs. I don't even know what goes for what when trading anymore.

My unreasonable wishlist:

- Frilled and bright pink dragons

- Spriter's alt(s)

- CB hybrids/alts

- CB prize dragon(s)

- 2nd gen Thuwed

- This dragon wub.gif

I would never wish for it to be too easy to catch the eggs I want, because that would take the fun away from the game. I do wish I didn't have to spend so long catching them, until my hands ache from hitting refresh. I guess that isn't really an unreasonable wish though. Okay, I wish a gold egg would show up next time I go to the AP, and I catch it. :-)

I would like a cb male and female of every dragon on my scroll, 1000 Cb luminas with every name i want, and people to quit hoarding the cb metals.

I would like to be able to guarantee 1 breeding pair would be successful every month or so. And I get to pick which. I get tired of always breeding the same pair and it just not working out.

I would like to get one (1), just 1, CB Brown Copper egg. I need a girl to go with my only CB Brown male. Then I'd give away the first 5 eggs, just to be nice.

xd.png 1 neglected, 1 of green,brown and red copper all cb so they can be a male, a whole lot of cb golds and silvers, and a cb shimmer. xd.png

I'm still waiting on the day that I get a Neglected.

Sadly, my attempts to make one have ended in shameful fails.

I demand for a CB Blusang to waltz over to my scroll and decide it wants me to adopt them, then fall in love with its intended mate. And a few Coppers would be nice.

I also demand for my Reds to come off of CD faster, and to be able to Incubate hatchies as well.

Edit for grammarfail.

Edited by Dimar

I wish that the only eggs I ever found were CB GoNs, and I could trade them too. Then I wouldn't even have to hunt, I could just trade for whatever I wanted.

I wish I could have my rp dragons be on my scroll and everybody else's rp characters be on other people's scrolls.

New unreasonable demand: that I get two flamingo eggs for each flamingo egg I breed, and when I grab a cb I get two flamingo eggs. Oh and the extra eggs don't count against my egg slots.

That White dragons didn't count against my scroll-limit~ tongue.gif