Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

CB Gold Shimmer. Then I wouldn't have to keep having my offer refused by all the owners.

At this point I think a 2nd gen swap for my favorite mate is a pipe dream too.

There should be pink and/or purple alts of all the dragons I really want and they should all belong to me and only me.

That's unreasonable enough for this thread, right? :U

I wish that for new releases, in the first week or two, if you already have two, you're not allowed to get any more.

/keeps on missing crimsons while I see some people have like 5 or more already -.-

I wish I had the option to recolour all my dragons any colour I want enabling me to create PB rainbows smile.gif

Edited by herk

I also wish all dragons with Svataben's or Svat's in the lineage were hugely valuable, especially those bred from CB dragons.

I'd be trading up a storm!

I just want 2'nd gens from every Tinselkin and Shimmerkin that exists in the cave. wink.gif

And all the CB metals and Neglecteds and and...CB Prizes if possible? biggrin.gif

...for free, of course.

More trophies so we can pick up more eggs/hatchies at a time as we get more dragons.

Teleport being unlimited so we can gift without worrying about running out of Magis. /is where I am right now.

A 2nd or 3rd gen Silver Shimmerscale. /doesn't think she has anything of value to trade but would be willing to trade anything I can for one.

I wish I magically got two 2nd gen Gold Tinsels out of thin air (I'd even pay a lot for the magic, but well, seeing it's an "unreasonable demands" thread, let's ignore that detail...) xd.png I've lost hope I'll ever complete my scroll goal because of those two.

Edited by ZzelaBusya

I would like a special biome containing retired breeds, prize dragons, and rares. That only I can access! xd.png

I wish everyone would accept or reject trade offers within the hour, instead of making me wait while they sleep or go to work or whatever.

I wish that the AP cave constantly refreshed itself, or worked like a luggage carousel in an airport. So you'd see more eggs with different times, instead of the ones that nobody wants over and over again. And if you missed something it would circle around again.

Or if you grabbed something from the AP, and instantly abandon it again, that it's tagged or something so you don't grab the same one. Or that all of them have their codes on their shells.

I wish my Magma, Ice, and Thunder dragons would take summoning lessons so I can actually get a GoN in the next decade :/

I also want everybody to stop hovering over the first and last eggs in the AP so I have a decent chance of grabbing something, since my computer is ridiculously slow.

I would like my Silvers to produce Silvers every time I breed them instead of once or twice every couple years at best.

I don't even want to keep them I just want to be able to gift people nice things :c

As for more terribly selfish unreasonable desires, I wish that when I bred things I could ensure that they STAY the breed they are and that nobody can grab them and make them turn into Vampires that look dumb with the lineage they have and also inexplicably grow wings. >:c *shot*

I want at least 4 CB dragons of every single breed, 2 male and 2 female. Including, of course, tinsels, shimmers, all holidays, metallics, new breeds, etc.

Whoo, impossible wishes!

Edit: oh, and also get the names I want without needing silly things like extra spaces.

Edited by Shadowdrake

I would want a bunch more CB frills. And CB shimmers. Yis.

Other than that I wouldn't change much, it's more fun this way.

I want to be able to name my dragons whatever i want, if a name is already taken i automatically get it.

Or if you grabbed something from the AP, and instantly abandon it again, that it's tagged or something so you don't grab the same one.

Did that change? I know it used to be that if you abandoned it, you'd get the like "just missed this egg" quote or something? (Until someone else picked it up and abandoned it, thereby moving the tag to them)

Did that change? I know it used to be that if you abandoned it, you'd get the like "just missed this egg" quote or something? (Until someone else picked it up and abandoned it, thereby moving the tag to them)

They mean a visible tag so that you know not to try to grab that egg.

At this point any shimmer would be nice without paying an arm and a leg for it.

Edited by Nectaris

I want every single pygmy on the completed list to be released. Today. tongue.gif

I want to be able to sprite awesome Holiday sprites and have them be chosen for release! tongue.gif

I want one CB of every color Tinsel and Shimmer, an Alt Sweetling (plus my regular one), one of every Spriter's Alt, and Frills and Bright Pinks. I also want to be able to name and describe my Leetle Tree.

I'd also like my dragons to automatically give me the right breed/colour/version for whatever lineage I'm breeding them for. Also, none of my dragons should ever refuse and all past refusals should be reset. And I'd like to make my old Pinks CB. And a bunch more Frills so I can have an even number of males and females. wink.gif