AguScyther

Favorite race in LOTR?

Which race do you like best in LOTR?  

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The "normal" Hobbits are a bit close-minded for me but there are so many unusual Hobbits like Bilbo and Frodo and of course Gollum... definitely my favourites for that reason. biggrin.gif

Mine is dwarves, since watching The Hobbit laugh.gif

Men aren't getting a lot of love... Aragorn, Faramir, Eowyn... some of the best characters!!

The elves by far. They're all so tall and pretty and I love their pointed ears.

I'm a sucker for Dwarves in almost any setting. Middle Earth is no exception.

I love the Elves. All of them are so pretty. I'd love to be a pretty elf princess of Middle Earth. wub.gif

Dwarves and hobbits! laugh.gif they are the best from LOTR and the Hobbit!

Out of the evil ones, I would say the fell beasts (those dragon-things the Nazgul ride on)

Definitely the elves. <3 Though I also like the hobbits because they are so tiny. tongue.gif

I love most of the races of Lord of the Rings! I was on the verge of choosing wizards but they're pretty darn OP so i'd pick Hobbits!

Hobbits are so great and they're happy all the time -u - I wish i could be like that and have a home in a hill... :3

All of the races are amazing, but I personally prefer the Elves overall. They're so...just so perfect in some ways that I can't help but like them. smile.gif

I pretty much like them all (except for the orcs), but I think the elves have to be my favorite. c:

I'm now really getting into LOTR, so I don't know everything about all the different races, but from what I've seen/read so far, I'd go with the Elves biggrin.gif

Werewolves?

maybe the maiar.... like the istar.... the wizards? sorry the silmarillion is fresh in my mind............ did I.... did I just nerd out?

Ents and the Ñoldor (Gladadriel)

Also fond of the Dragons and Carcharoth/Anfauglir "The red maw" which I suppose would be considered either a Dire Wolf or a werewolf depending on who you ask.

Dwarves.

Stout, tough, jolly.

No windy locks of flowing hair, no fancy silk robes and dresses, no condescending 'tude.

Just armor, a weapon, a lot of muscle and a straight-to-business attitude.

Elves, especially the Noldorin Elves. They are beautiful and wise and immortal--things I wish to be. sleep.gif