AguScyther

Favorite race in LOTR?

Which race do you like best in LOTR?  

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I actually think I like the Hobbits the most out of the good races

Possibly the Balrog from the evil ones - I like demonic things.

From the choices though, I'd have to say.... the Dwarves.

I actually think I like the Hobbits the most out of the good races

Possibly the Balrog from the evil ones - I like demonic things.

From the choices though, I'd have to say.... the Dwarves.

I have to agree. Hobbits are my favorite for good guys.

For villains - well, although they are technically humans, the Nazgûl are my favorite villains. They were my childhood boogie-men. When we saw the Fellowship of the Ring in the movies I literally oozed down in my chair to peek over the top of the seat.

Hobbits! Definitely hobbits. smile.gif

Gotta be Durin's Folk (dwarves). Their joy of life and their hardiness without care for what anyone else thinks of them make them my kind of party animals. xd.png

Gotta be Durin's Folk (dwarves). Their joy of life and their hardiness without care for what anyone else thinks of them make them my kind of party animals. xd.png

I absolutely adore Gandalf and Radagast, so I'd have to say that the wizards are my favorite. However, I heartily agree with this. smile.gif The dwarves are so fun.

Does it have to be a race from that list? Cause if not.. I like the Ents best. :3

Those gigantic, lovely, deadly trees. Interesting thought to have them out in our woods too. smile.gif

I like elves best; always have. I think it's because of their elegance and affinity with the world. Plus, they have the most beautiful dwellings (Lothlorien, wow).

Also, they ride horses without a bridle or saddle (or at least they're supposed to, by the book). As a horsewoman, I approve. cool.gif

I just love orcs and elves :3

(maybe a bit strange combination? ohmy.gif)

Edited by Paddlefoot

elves are #1 i used an elvin name for my writing name: its my name translated into their language! elros yavetil (i dont have some of the accent letters so it doesnt look exactly like what it is)

It was so hard to choose one race from Middle Earth. I love the Hobbits and the Ents and the Dwarves and... but I finally had to say the Elves. They're so magical and created beauty throughout Middle Earth.

This is an internal struggle for me because I really love dwarves but my favorite character is Thranduil. Leeeeaaaaning towards dwarves.

Hobbits are a close third of course.

Edited by Switch

Ents! You need an Ents choice! But I picked Hobbits because I think I like them the best of those. Elves are nice, but they seem all high and distant. Hobbits are fun, dependable, and likeable. Ents are just cool. Tree herders? Sounds so interesting!

I really like wizards and ents. However, if I could choose a race to be, it would probably be a hobbit. Their land is beautiful and they don't wear shoes and they are all about the simple things in life. The hobbits in LOTR and The Hobbit show that they can also be adventurous and are more than just simple creatures. Hobbits all the way !!! I am pretty sure Tolkien also said once that he was most like a hobbit. (: