blackdragon71

Royal Crimson x ....?

Crimsen X Red, becaus, base always nice? tongue.gif Crimsons in the end though look good with nearly everything honestly. O_o

Saving my Crimson for it to get in my fave dragon family tree linage, so far have this much. (I wn the dragons on Zleen, Shadow'eye, and The Embers wings, dragon parrents before them are not mine, though I thank you for having a nice choise in breeding as they are some of the dragons that were gonna be on the linage yours or mine ether way.xd.png

Linage (From most recent egg):

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mo9zd

My crimson:

-egg spam removed please use lineage links - view/EY6kp[/url]

Will end himself up in there evenshaly with like, 6 , 7 other dragons.xd.png

Edited by rubyshoes

If someone started a line of tinsels of ANY color with a Royal Crimson I'd be all over that. Especially gold or silver, though the brownish color of the bronze would look nice too.

Although.... I'm not sure the same could be said of the shimmers, for some reason. O.o I tried putting those in a lineage viewer and it just looked bleh for all three colors.

I'm fond of how Red x Crimson looks, but I think i might breed my Crimsons with a bronze tinsel, if one comes along with a suitable lineage (my current one's rather messy).

These are some lovely combos! I'm most in wub.gif with x male Silver; x Harvest; and x Stone. Must try! I was just granted a request for x Frill, and adore the combo:

x Frill, like so xd.png hehehe

^ wub.gif

I have to say these are my two favorite dragons on the site, and the pain of having no Frills just intensified!

These are some lovely combos! I'm most in wub.gif with x male Silver; x Harvest; and x Stone. Must try! I was just granted a request for x Frill, and adore the combo:

x Frill, like so xd.png hehehe

Now I really wish I could do a checkerboard of these two... sad.gif

I think Crimson and Marrow would be nice myself

I'll have to try that once I get more room (i.e. something hatches/grows up etc). smile.gif I still need to try crimson and brimstone smile.gif

I've honestly never given much thought to Royal Crimsons, but having seen how gorgeous they look in lineages... OH NO, NOT ANOTHER DRAGON TO HORDE xd.png