blackdragon71

Royal Crimson x ....?

Wow, they really do seem to look great with everything. Can't wait to experiment on them.

(that sounds so wrong...)

Royal Blue is obvious from the name, but I think I'll do Royal Crimson x Brimstone first.

Other pairings I want to try:

Albino

Pebble

Vine

Stone

And I really liked that pairing with a Pillow someone posted earlier. biggrin.gif

Those all sound interesting but I like the looks of the Pillow and Harvests that have been posted.

So far, Sunstone and Heartseeker are the winners for me, surprisingly. I don't really like them with CB Female Golds...maybe CB Male Gold.

I like the idea of the Crimson x Heartseekers. Since I don't have a Heartseeker though, I'll probably go with Crimson x Speckle Throats or Crimson x Pillow, since that was just adorable. <3

I didn't put much thought into it, but I needed Crimson x Specklethroat for my lineage project and I was pleasantly surprised.

Crimson x Specklethroat.

Of the ones posted I really like Crimson x Pillow!

I actually don't think they look good with Royal Blues (or most blue dragons for that matter).

My personal favourites are:

Royal Crimson x Gold

Royal Crimson x Pillow

White Stripe also looks nice.

I've been babysitting the volcano and still nothing...smh. I have the breedable...I think. As a matter of fact the last "new" egg I was able to catch were the stinky one...yellow and black, and the new olive drab green one. I have missed all others, I can't seem to catch them at all. Oh, well, maybe I can trade for one later on.

Edited by logan9605

I agree with what others have said about the Royal Crimson x Royal Blue pairing, plus the Golden Wyvern.

I also really love the idea of breeding Royal Crimson x Nocturne and watching them change colors!

Or the Royal Crimson x Stone. The grey is a very pretty color alongside that brilliant red. wub.gif

I'm doing a male Crimson X female Black inbred even gen line. Partial lyrics of Red and Black from Les Mis.