blackdragon71

Royal Crimson x ....?

Crimson and Sunsong may be something I'll try soon. xd.png

Lol, I've been thinking that all the way through all both pages of this thread.

Have to try that...

I think I'm going to pair the Crimson's with Vines, Brimstones, Albinos and Blacks. I like the idea of the Crimson and Brimstone pairing, using female Crimsons and male Brimstones. Kind of like a really good girl that's rich and living large in love with a broke bad boy with a heart of gold kind of thing. lol

Awesome ideas so far. I can't wait until these beauties grow up. smile.gif

The link someone posted to crimson x harvest was gorgeous! My favourite so far. smile.gif

I'm pretty sure that every single dragon is going to look glorious with this breed, which is distinctly unfair because I'm going to have to get so many CBs to properly work them into my lineage project. Pity me, needing so many dragons tongue.gif

*ahem* but seriously, they look amazing with Terraes. I happened to pair this one with a female since my only adult RC so far is male, but I'll try it out with a male Terrae as soon as possible.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YJmcG

Crimson x Black

Crimson x White

Crimson x Royal Blue

Crimson x Gold (well, hard xd.png)

Crimson x Silver (hard)

Crimson x Golden Wyvern

Crimson x Pink

Crimson x Moonstone

There are many to choose tongue.gif

They'd look great with Tinsels as well wub.gif

(As Crimson x Tinsel staircase)

Edited by Slytherin7

They look gorgeous with male GWs: lineage. (I'll get around to naming her eventually xd.png). Although, when I started playing around in paint to look at a checker, I think they need a bit of orange to really make the perfect lineage. Now the question is how to adapt a checker to 3 or 4 breeds xd.png.

Of the others posted, I really love the pairing with a female ember.

How about Royal Crimson x Deep Sea? It's my current favourite pairing for my next 5th gen checker, I think... wub.gif

But looking through this thread there are at least 10 possibilities that look great. ^^

Edited by Dinora

My first Crimson REFUSED his Brimstone mate. sad.gif

But I bred this lovely egg: Royal Crimson x Sunstone (inspired by the Royal Blue x Moonstone breeding project)

Edited by dustpuppy

How about Royal Crimson x Deep Sea? It's my current favourite pairing for my next 5th gen checker, I think... wub.gif

But looking through this thread there are at least 10 possibilities that look great. ^^

Holy... see, these dragons really do look good with anything! I hadn't even thought to try that one, and now I'm drooling all over it xd.png

Hmmm... how about Harvest? I think their rich colors would look wonderful together.

How about Royal Crimson x White or Royal Crimson x Moonstone? I think Royal Crimson x Skywing would work too. The lineages I've seen here so far look good.

I think I also like them with the wrapping wing dragons. I have been trying to find a dragon I really like with the wrapping wings and I think these might be it.

I think I also like them with the wrapping wing dragons. I have been trying to find a dragon I really like with the wrapping wings and I think these might be it.

I want to see that. Do you have a link?

Tried my first two RCs with male Golds - could be a Thing! smile.gif

Other options are Albino, Stone, Vine, Autumn...

My first Crimson REFUSED his Brimstone mate. sad.gif

But I bred this lovely egg: Royal Crimson x Sunstone (inspired by the Royal Blue x Moonstone breeding project)

it looks pretty good to!

and when it mix with royal blue x moonstone, it will be very nice! smile.gif

my first option is royal blue smile.gif