earthgirl

Progeny/Bitten link for Vampires

Was just trying to count how many successful bites some of my vamps had. A page with a list of images would be nicer to count than a list of codes. ;3

Was just trying to count how many successful bites some of my vamps had. A page with a list of images would be nicer to count than a list of codes. ;3

I have one vampire with over 20 bites now. It is painful trying to find the egg you just bit and the dragons tossed it away just to see how it is fairing in the ap

I have one vampire with over 20 bites now. It is painful trying to find the egg you just bit and the dragons tossed it away just to see how it is fairing in the ap

I don't even look for it.

I don't want to know.

Ignorance is bliss in this instance.

I don't even look for it.

I don't want to know.

Ignorance is bliss in this instance.

For some, but if you have a code you want to keep and the egg has a horrible lineage, there's always the threat of killing it, successfully biting it, or successfully biting it only to be thrown away. If it's thrown away, you would want to know where it goes to, right? For me, I want to know if it gets in good hands

For some, but if you have a code you want to keep and the egg has a horrible lineage, there's always the threat of killing it, successfully biting it, or successfully biting it only to be thrown away. If it's thrown away, you would want to know where it goes to, right? For me, I want to know if it gets in good hands

No, I don't want to know.

I bit an egg with one of my favorite

vampires.

It was successful, but repulsed.

I hope it is in good hands,

but I have no control over it

so I don't want to know. sad.gif

Alright, the following eggs on the AP discussion is getting off-topic. Please take it to PM if you wish to continue to discuss. ^^

Oops, sorry ^.^' all I can say, each to their own.

*Coughs* getting back to the subject at hand, I really would love to see this implemented. Would this also have a count of how many dragons each vamp had bitten? I've tried finding a site that has one but I don't see one :/

I'll support this one. All thise codes really dont look nice on a view page... but a 'bitten' version of a progeny page would be nice.

Oops, sorry ^.^' all I can say, each to their own.

*Coughs* getting back to the subject at hand, I really would love to see this implemented. Would this also have a count of how many dragons each vamp had bitten? I've tried finding a site that has one but I don't see one :/

Oooh, having a number available would be awesome wub.gif

If this suggestion was implemented, counting would already be much easier than it's now, but it could be improved even further if it said something like "[Vampire dragon name] has created X vampire offspring" (I'd love that for the normal progeny page as well - "[dragon name] has X children" on the top instead of just the name).

To be honest, I don't see why this suggestion shouldn't be implemented, I think of it more as a bug fix than an actual suggestion.