Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

If we do kill off our characters eventually, I dibs having Tenebris having the most noble death.

It says in the RP rules that we cannot spotlight our own characters, it is also unfair to make your character better whether in rping or in power, much less calling dibs on something like that. I think it is very unlikely they will die anyway.

@Keekeecat When a hatchling hatches, it stays as a hatchling and after maybe about 10 days then it matures. We haven't set a day for the hatchlings to grow up into adults yet, though.

@Onixthebunny1 I was imagining the hatchlings as adults fighting monsters, or maybe being captured or tortured...

blink.gif Okay, maybe that was too harsh. happy.gif"

Edited by Dream_Dragon

It will probably take a lot longer, I think the reason we are maturing them is because we are impatient to get wings tongue.gif .

It says in the RP rules that we cannot spotlight our own characters, it is also unfair to make your character better whether in rping or in power, much less calling dibs on something like that. I think it is very unlikely they will die anyway.

Sorry, I was making a joke. It's kind of hard to show that over text.

Does anyone know how a horse falls? unsure.gif Edited by Dream_Dragon

Does anyone know how a horse falls? unsure.gif

Look it up on youtube?

Oh yeah, never thought of that, lol. xd.png I hardly ever go to any website nowadays except anything DC-related. happy.gif Thanks!

*Wakes up in the morning, checks forums*

No replies? Where's everyone?

You know it's going to be a long day when you have Ethics class and no one posts on the rp.

Sorry, I would reply more often, but, you know, school gets in the way, and it takes some time for me to write a good post. Will work on that. dry.gif

Sorry, I would reply more often, but, you know, school gets in the way, and it takes some time for me to write a good post. Will work on that. dry.gif

^

Also, school has sucked out my creative juice recently. It's going to take a long while...

Tell me about it. I can't help sneaking onto the computer everyday (exams ongoing at the moment) because I'm addicted to DCF. That's kind of bad, actually, to be addicted...hope I won't slack.

I do the same, but only during certain classes. I check in Ethics because there is no point to it and the teacher is the worst teacher ever. Of all time. The other class is chemistry, and me and my friend are kinda ahead on that so we do nothing pretty much. We don't have exams yet (thank goodness) but I still have some really boring classes. The only stuff I really look forward to is my two spares 1st and 3rd block (that is today!), workshop class in which me and my friend are building a trebuchet, and my volunteer work for my old grade 2 teacher every Monday or Tuesday I have a spare during.

You're building a trebuchet Narath? That's cool. I remember I built a small one with my friend once for class, and it turned out horribly laugh.gif Yours probably will turn out much better.

Anyways, school sometimes gets in the way for me. It depends on what I'm doing. I can usually balance school with DC and the Internet, but sometimes I'm not the best balancer.

Edited by Darklight

The one we are building has an arm that is about 7 feet long, so I guess it's not really a small one. What went wrong with yours? For us, the hardest part so far is keeping everything straight, but I think getting the hook for the sling at the right anlge is going to be the hardest.

I do my best to not let school get in the way. Actually, my grade 10 math teacher last year told me to never let school get in my way. She was probably the best teacher I ever had. I'm in the most advanced math class, and I got high 90's every unit. Actually, I think I got 100% in trig. I wish I had her this year too, but instead I got some other math teacher, who tries to be the "cool teacher." I think I had a hard time not falling asleep in his classes last semester.

For mine, I didn't make the trebuchet tall enough or wide enough, and the counterweight usually became stuck. There might've been a problem with our base as well.

Right now, it's my science teacher who's the boring one. She's a long-term substitute for our original teacher. Very few people actually pay attention during her classes. I'm also in advanced math classes (8th taking 9th, though technically I'm in 6th). I just try to aim for above 95 or 96. Your 100 is seriously impressive.