5icky

Lovely Lineages of Grandchild dragons

Have you ever looked through your dragon's children and seen what they were bred to?

A lot of people don't breed the dragons i breed even if they are pretty and good lineages, but sometimes i find some that astonish me, and they are beautiful!

I think that this deserves a thread, if it doesn't...then it can just be deleted. It's a little bit like the Great Lineages Found In The AP except these are from your offspring.. as a little thanks to the people who kept the pretty lineages going! or even figured out how to make them better if they were slightly messy..

Here are a few examples of mine,

Burning Thuwed Marrow Of Death is my dragon

Burning Thuwed Marrow Of Death and Bleeding Heart Marrow are mine. They mirrored the lineage, it's beautiful!

And what i meant by turning semi messy lineages and matching them

A personal favourite of mine, Named after the father. I AM A GREEN DRAGON and No They're Obviously Green is mine

What do you think?

I own the first two generations of this. Someone picked up a third gen egg from that lineage in the AP and requested that I breed a mate, so I did.

This is my favourite off the top of my head. I love what that person did. wub.gif Jouluporo and Banica Conchita are my original pair (Harvest x Yulebuck at the bottom). Edited by Orlageddon

This is my favourite off the top of my head. I love what that person did. wub.gif Jouluporo and Banica Conchita are my original pair (Harvest x Yulebuck at the bottom).

I had to do a double take because I have a dragon on another site named Banica Conchita!

On topic, I remembered this. Reihai and Song of Purity are my pair. I just love the lineage shape; I don't even know what you'd call it.

Are we even allowed to post dragons which we don't own? I'm not sure. But I think as long as we post only adults, then it should be no problem...

A big thank you for creating this small but pretty EG: http://dragcave.net/lineage/HisWd Grandparents from mother's side (CBs) are mine, I used to drop their offspring into the AP from time to time.

Edited by Light Concorde

Are we even allowed to post dragons which we don't own? I'm not sure. But I think as long as we post only adults, then it should be no problem...

A big thank you for creating this small but pretty EG: http://dragcave.net/lineage/HisWd Grandparents from mother's side (CBs) are mine, I used to drop their offspring into the AP from time to time.

That's my baby! I'm so glad you like her! (and Veronica happens to be the name of my first niece, so she's extra-special!)

I think we are, and why shouldn't we? If our dragons are in the lineage, it's not like they weren't meant to be seen by the owners of the dragons you bred...

If anyone takes offense to this, please tell me!

Those are lovely!

Someone I trade zombie lineage dragons with took two of my kids, and two of theirs and made something AWESOME. <3 <3 (shattered sunstone and shattered ash are the children of my dragons - so you know who to look at)

Edited by girlgamerjen

The only one I've really paid attention to is the distant offspring of my Miki Hinata: Beautiful!

And here I thought when I first chose her mate that no one would want a valentine with a sunrise. I really really wish I had a dragon from this line.

I had to do a double take because I have a dragon on another site named Banica Conchita!

We should get mine and yours to have dinner together xd.png

Also, I just found another cute one from that pair: this Harvest - plus, I love the name Sacher Cake. :3

Edited by Orlageddon

Sometime in the past, I seem to recall that we weren't allowed to post dragons that weren't on our scrolls, but as this topic hasn't been locked, it must be okay. Also checked the forum rules and it wasn't there, so here goes:

This is a nice EG lineage. A pair of 1st gen blacks, Aktis and Andrealon, are mine. They, plus Morich and Rantum which are also mine, are part of this nice PB line.

Another nice EG. Radiant Draco Friendly Ghost and Melody Moonphase are mine.

Edited by casprrr

After finding this thread, I thought I'd do a small search to see if anyone continued the lineage to my dragons, and I found this one -> PB Red :3 Close Shut the Jaws of Oblivion and Overseer of Tamriel are mine; I like how they kept the naming scheme xd.png (If I posted something wrong, let me know and I'll fix it ^^; ) Edited by FluffyPillow

I was quite amazed to find this one. The Tikindi dragons are my ones, but it's nice to see someone carry the EG on to that many generations.

I was quite amazed to find this one. The Tikindi dragons are my ones, but it's nice to see someone carry the EG on to that many generations.

wow o.o

This is my favourite off the top of my head. I love what that person did. wub.gif Jouluporo and Banica Conchita are my original pair (Harvest x Yulebuck at the bottom).

Well hey, I bred your harvest, so I can say these are nice grandchild lineages for me, too! biggrin.gif

Makepeace seems to end up in nice lineages fairly often. Here's a breed-flipping spiral that I think looks nice, and here's a black/yule checker, both descended from him. His buddy Fear-Not has a yule/vine checker to his name as well.

I own the Adamas & Gal'Saris pairs, & their names were combined & carried on in this 4th gen. In this 4th gen, they make another appearance, along with another of my CB pairs, Stone of Morthalis/Awakening, & all 3 names are continued to the 4th gen.

The funniest thing about the last 4th gen is the offspring from my Adamas & Gal'Saris lines were caught on the same day, & the offspring from my Stone of line was caught 3 months later.

Siliskor, you gave me my first Tinsels!

I'm sure many would respectively breed your dragons, but that's interesting, 3 months later...

That's a little bit like the two people who bred my two blacks together, except they were caught on the same day

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jU9bX

I found this today whilst breeding.. I checked the offspring of him and found this beauty

I thought i might bring this back up, i'm so proud of the person who picked up that baby and bred it.. Human heart and Lovely Little Red You Are are mine

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tm5Ag

smile.gif

This one still makes me really happy. Xed3k is a dragon I bred and gifted away to this person as part of the trade for offspring of this lineage. Sadly the trade never happened, and I think this user might have quit. Luckily, certain people on here are extremely nice and I now own a 3rd gen of this lineage, so I can make my own pretty even gen! biggrin.gif