JelloTickles

After The Moment

Plot

The year was 2013, where everything started going wrong. Dragons and humans have coexisted with each other, none knowing each other's existence. That fateful day though, the world changed. A dragon, flew over a human settlement, packed with life and buildings, New York City. The military took it down with ease, getting the corpse and taking it back to Area 51 to study it. While this was going mass hysteria was erupting in dragonian settlements. Their military, consisting of the elite, took to the skies. They scorched and blew up any trace of New York City. It was left in ruins. Now, it is named Area 0, where dragons and humans made contact, in a very violent way.

Now the year is 2016, 3 years after the attack. The United Nations made a hasty defense against the dragons, trying to protect the states around New York. New York was actually the dragon's only land and home, unbeknownst to humans. The dragons started spreading around the defense, which was no match for the dragon armies. They destroyed any human settlement in their way, making the lands theirs and no one else's. Some dragons defected the their army though, as they did not want violence and death to cover the Earth, as did humans.

Still expanding, the world is no longer what we know today.

Dragons currently have the whole of New York and a little area of the states around it: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Vermont. The humans are still scrambling to those areas as we speak. Numerous nukes have been launched at New York dragonian settlements. These nukes have proven to be quite effective at taking some part of the dragonian settlements, but these dragons are invulnerable to radioactivity.

You were chosen to be a part of the dragonian military, or the human military, which will you choose?

Rules

1. No god modding

2. No conquering lands without permission (Dragons)

3. All regular DC forum rules still apply!

4. Only one character per person.

5. Only 2 leaders ( Human and Dragon armies.)

6. Put Yo Mama in "Other" to make sure you've read these.

7. No swearing please.

8. No sexual content!

9. No over powering people!

10. Have fun!

11. No user rulers, I will be the ruler of one armies. Make wise decisions in battle and good stuff will happen to your army.

Form for Dragons

Name:

Type Of Dragon:

Personality:

Rank (Mage, Archer, Warrior, Scout ) :

Crush:

Married with/girlfriend with/boyfriend with:

Faction (Dragon Army):

Backstory:

Other:

Form for Independents ( Humans and Dragons)

Name:

Type Of Dragon (Leave Blank if Human):

Personality:

Crush:

Faction (Independent):

Backstory:

Other:

Form for Humans

Name:

Personality:

Rank (Lieutenant, Colonel, Private, Sergeant ) :

Crush:

Faction (Human Army):

Backstory:

Other:

Armies and Their Soldiers

Dragon Army

Ruler: Coron

Mages:

Archers:

Warriors: Cier

Scouts: Rinai

Human Army

General: - Me

Lieutenants: Brett Kessler

Colonels :

Sergeants:

Privates:

Independents

Heiwa

Tephinix

Thanatos

Edited by JelloTickles

People Who Are Added

Name: Heiwa

Type of dragon: tri horn wyvern

Personality: when first met she can be quiet, but once you get to know her better she starts showing her adventurous and enthusiastic side. Loyal and honest, she also has the tendency to be hot headed and stubborn. Her pride can also make her arrogant. Determined and intelligent

Crush: none right now, but wants one

Married with/girlfriend with/boyfriend with: as stated above none but yearns for one

Faction with: independent

Backstory: Heiwa was usually an independent type dragon, caused by being rejected by most dragons she met. One time she was Normally flying in the air, practicing arial tricks, when she was shot by a human, not realizing she was flying above a forest where humans were starting to settle. She plummeted down to the ground, resulting in a large crash and a few bruises on the way. Heiwa had to fend for herself against the humans. Eventually, she ran away back to her home, and still doesn't, trust any human good or bad. Although she has these dislikes, she doesn't believe in war, and just watches the battle she foresees.

Other: yo mama

Name: Cier (Pronounced See-air)

Type Of Dragon: Yulebuck.

Personality: Cier is often an emotionless and uncaring dragon, although he has a soft side for the innocent.

Rank (Mage, Archer, Warrior, Scout ) : A well-known warrior.

Crush: A discolored Waterhorse named Cres

Married with/girlfriend with/boyfriend with: No dragon

Faction (Dragon Army): Main army, I guess.

Backstory: He used to be a normal Yulebuck dragon until he was once captured by humans, and the people tested on him, changing his colors. He escaped, and sought vengeance immediately. Due to the testing, his strength was raised a lot, and he rather enjoys being so strong.

Other: Yo mama (I will never, EVER say/type that again.)

He's also discolored, as mentioned in his backstory. I'll PM you a picture reference

Also, to prevent him from being OP, he can only use his high strength every now and then.

Name: Brett Kessler

Personality: He is reasonable, but he will be harsh and use force if needed. Slackers are regarded with distaste in his eyes, as this is the military and lives are at stake. He treats everyone equally, be you a new private or an experienced officer. Brett isn't a warmonger, but stopping the dragons is necessary. Not enjoyable, but necessary. Some say that he's friendly but distant, which is true. It's not that he hates socializing, but that Brett isn't sure if the friends he makes will live or die. Is also fond of pinups and smores.

Crush: His wife, and a small celebrity crush on this one supermodel

Married with: A woman named Johanna.

Faction: Human army

Backstory: Brett enlisted when he was eighteen, and from there slowly climbed up to his current position (obviously took years of hard work and dedication). On one of his furloughs, he met his future wife. After nearly three years of letters and sparse visits, they finally married. While his family lived in Vermont, they had luckily been down to Florida on vacation. Johanna's family wasn't so lucky.

Other: Yo mama!

Name: Tephinix (Teff-in-icks)

Type Of Dragon: Pygmy

Personality: He purposefully acts like an idiot for his own amusement, but is actually very intelligent. Perhaps dangerously intelligent. He'll size up anyone and think about how best to screw them over even if they are ones that he would never do such things to them. It's just like a game to him. Tephinix will treat anyone dear to him as if they were extensions of himself, which is to say very well. He may even do questionable things that he would not normally do if its for the benefit of a friend. Fond of some human foods.

Crush: He hasn't much time for romance now.

Married with/girlfriend with/boyfriend with: Formerly mated to Streyza, another pygmy dragon who mysteriously vanished in the war.

Faction: Independent

Backstory: Tephinix was hatched in a large dragon settlement, and at first was eager to join the dragon army to repel the human invaders. As time wore on, he saw some of his friends and family killed. The last straw was the mysterious disappearance of his mate. Angry at the draconian higher ups for not even trying to find her and wanting to spite them, he defected and has been trying to learn how to read and write human languages so he can leave dragon military secrets in the hands of humans without him getting caught.

Other: I have the strange urge to say a yo mama joke.

Name: Coron (Core-own)

Type Of Dragon: Geode

Personality: Coron does NOT like idiots or jokers around her. She's a very serious dragon, and will not hesitate to punish anyone.

Rank (Mage, Archer, Warrior, Scout ): Ruler

Crush: -

Married with/girlfriend with/boyfriend with: -

Faction (Dragon Army): Main army!

Backstory: Like Cier, she was stolen by the humans and discolored as well, turning her beautiful blue crystal into a dark scarlet color, and her stone-colored body changed to a coal color.

Other: You know that I read the rules! I said I was never going to say/type the password again.

Appearance: This.

Name: Rinai

Type Of Dragon: Neotropical

Personality: Rinai is very quiet, but you could never call him shy or self-conscious. Despite the Neotropical breed's fun-loving attitude, he is quite cunning and stealthy, perfect for a scout. But sometimes, he let's out the good side of his attitude and can be a good companion for those who he is close to.

Appearance: Rinai has vivid forest green scales with luminescent golden stripes. It helps with his camouflage as a scout, because his scales seem like the dense undergrowth of the forest along with the bright rays of sunlight.

Crush: None yet

Married with/girlfriend with/boyfriend with: None yet

Faction (Dragon Army): Main Army

Backstory: RP'ed

Other: Yo Mama

Name: Thanatos (Sometimes known as red-eye, black-heart and other names along those lines)

Type Of Dragon: Black marrow (<3)

Personality: Thanatos has always been a loner. His breed's methods of hunting put all other dragons off. As a hatchling, he was raised by a caring mother, before she was killed by other dragons. Thanatos never found out why. He almost despises them, and so has become almost a myth. Some would call him a cannibal, as he hunts just about anything, man or dragon. He won't go near human or draconian settlements, but instead will lurk just off well-known routes, and shall wait for days, weeks, even months for his next meal. If he hasn't had anything in too long, Thanatos shall hunt. No dragon wants to be near him whilst he's hunting.

For personality, Thanatos is cold, ready to kill, but almost oblivious to the on-going war with humans. He enjoys playing with his prey before striking the final blow.

Appearance: Thanatos is fairly skeletal, his skull is completely exposed, along with his wingbones and most of his wing-arms. You can see his ribs quite easily, and his tail-tip is bone.

His right horn is snapped off just before the bend.

Crush: N/A

Married with/girlfriend with/boyfriend with: N/A

Backstory: As said before, Thanatos spent his hatchling life happy and care-free, before his mother was killed for unknown reasons by dragons. He's spent the rest of his time living alone.

Other: Sorry for my lack of knowledge on American cities and stuff, I'm English and haven't been abroad much at all x)

Edited by JelloTickles

Alright! Approved. Have fun roleplaying!

Name: Heiwa

Type of dragon: tri horn wyvern

Personality: when first met she can be quiet, but once you get to know her better she starts showing her adventurous and enthusiastic side. Loyal and honest, she also has the tendency to be hot headed and stubborn. Her pride can also make her arrogant. Determined and intelligent

Crush: none right now, but wants one

Married with/girlfriend with/boyfriend with: as stated above none but yearns for one

Faction with: independent

Backstory: Heiwa was usually an independent type dragon, caused by being rejected by most dragons she met. One time she was Normally flying in the air, practicing arial tricks, when she was shot by a human, not realizing she was flying above a forest where humans were starting to settle. She plummeted down to the ground, resulting in a large crash and a few bruises on the way. Heiwa had to fend for herself against the humans. Eventually, she ran away back to her home, and still doesn't, trust any human good or bad. Although she has these dislikes, she doesn't believe in war, and just watches the battle she foresees.

Other: yo mama

Name: Cier (Pronounced See-air)

Type Of Dragon: Yulebuck.

Age: He's an adult, so... How many years would that be? xd.png

Personality: Cier is often an emotionless and uncaring dragon, although he has a soft side for the innocent.

Rank (Mage, Archer, Warrior, Scout ) : A well-known warrior.

Crush: A discolored Waterhorse named Cres

Married with/girlfriend with/boyfriend with: No dragon

Faction (Dragon Army): Main army, I guess.

Backstory: He used to be a normal Yulebuck dragon until he was once captured by humans, and the people tested on him, changing his colors. He escaped, and sought vengeance immediately. Due to the testing, his strength was raised a lot, and he rather enjoys being so strong.

Other: Yo mama (I will never, EVER say/type that again.)

He's also discolored, as mentioned in his backstory. I'll PM you a picture reference biggrin.gif

Also, to prevent him from being OP, he can only use his high strength every now and then.

Edited by animals4501

Personality: He is reasonable, but he will be harsh and use force if needed. Slackers are regarded with distaste in his eyes, as this is the military and lives are at stake. He treats everyone equally, be you a new private or an experienced officer. Brett isn't a warmonger, but stopping the dragons is necessary. Not enjoyable, but necessary. Some say that he's friendly but distant, which is true. It's not that he hates socializing, but that Brett isn't sure if the friends he makes will live or die. Is also fond of pinups and smores.

Backstory: Brett enlisted when he was eighteen, and from there slowly climbed up to his current position (obviously took years of hard work and dedication). On one of his furloughs, he met his future wife. After nearly three years of letters and sparse visits, they finally married. While his family lived in Vermont, they had luckily been down to Florida on vacation. Johanna's family wasn't so lucky.

Other: Yo mama! wink.gif

Personality: He purposefully acts like an idiot for his own amusement, but is actually very intelligent. Perhaps dangerously intelligent. He'll size up anyone and think about how best to screw them over even if they are ones that he would never do such things to them. It's just like a game to him. Tephinix will treat anyone dear to him as if they were extensions of himself, which is to say very well. He may even do questionable things that he would not normally do if its for the benefit of a friend. Fond of some human foods.

Married with/girlfriend with/boyfriend with: Formerly mated to Streyza, another pygmy dragon who mysteriously vanished in the war.

Backstory: Tephinix was hatched in a large dragon settlement, and at first was eager to join the dragon army to repel the human invaders. As time wore on, he saw some of his friends and family killed. The last straw was the mysterious disappearance of his mate. Angry at the draconian higher ups for not even trying to find her and wanting to spite them, he defected and has been trying to learn how to read and write human languages so he can leave dragon military secrets in the hands of humans without him getting caught.

Other: Yo mama! wink.gif

Added, @animal, I'll start when we get a few more people

I'm reserving the rank of Dragon Army Mage! I will complete this form later, I have no time now.

Name:

Type Of Dragon:

Personality:

Crush:

Faction (Dragon Army):

Backstory:

Other:

I'm reserving the rank of Dragon Army Mage! I will complete this form later, I have no time now.

Name:

Type Of Dragon:

Personality:

Crush:

Faction (Dragon Army):

Backstory:

Other:

Ok I guess

Anyway, no one want's to be the Dragon Army leader?

Anyway, no one want's to be the Dragon Army leader?

Um...

No user rulers, I will be the ruler of both armies. Make wise decisions in battle and good stuff will happen to your army.

Of course, that is in effect. I will, if that rule is lifted.

Name: Lex

Type Of Dragon: Sunset

Personality: She is very intelligent, knowing when and how. She is very curious about how things how and would work, almost dangerously so. She is bright, but she can get hot-headed if provoked enough. She is very clever in conversation. She is also very charming and patient.

Rank (Mage, Archer, Warrior, Scout ) : Mage

Crush: She is pretty devastated right now, but can develop.

Boyfriend with: She used to be with Nastrino, a moonstone. He perished in the war.

Faction (Dragon Army): Dragon Army

Backstory: Lexariel (Lex-ɛ-Ree-el) grew up with her loving father (magi) and her unapprovative mother (sunset). Her father taught her about magic and how to use it. He passed down an heirloom to her- a staff that gets more powerful the more skilled you are. She grew up and left her family behind to pursue her dream of becoming a very well known mage. She met Nastrino along her travels and knew he was the 'one'. That dream and her partner's life ended abruptly when the war started. She now wants to defeat the 'evil' humans.

Other: passcode

Taken off, sorry smile.gif .

Edited by Onixthebunny1

EDIT: Oops, sorry animals. Do you want to be ruler? I will absolutely give you the position if you still want it.

((Of course I still want it! Jello needs to lift the rule on no user rulers before I claim it.

EDIT: I understand what Jello meant. I am going to claim ruler of the army, just let me fill out the form for my character.))

Personality: Coron does NOT like idiots or jokers around her. She's a very serious dragon, and will not hesitate to punish anyone.

Backstory: Like Cier, she was stolen by the humans and discolored as well, turning her beautiful blue crystal into a dark scarlet color, and her stone-colored body changed to a coal color.

Other: You know that I read the rules! I said I was never going to say/type the password again.

Edited by animals4501

This looks like a fun RP, nice job JelloTickles :3 I'll be editing my form into this post soon, right now I'm in a rush >.<

EDIT: Okay, here is my form!

Name: Rinai

Type Of Dragon: Neotropical user posted image

Personality: Rinai is very quiet, but you could never call him shy or self-conscious. Despite the Neotropical breed's fun-loving attitude, he is quite cunning and stealthy, perfect for a scout. But sometimes, he let's out the good side of his attitude and can be a good companion for those who he is close to.

Appearance: Rinai has vivid forest green scales with luminescent golden stripes. It helps with his camouflage as a scout, because his scales seem like the dense undergrowth of the forest along with the bright rays of sunlight.

Crush: None yet

Married with/girlfriend with/boyfriend with: None yet

Faction (Dragon Army): Main Army

Backstory: RP'ed

Other: Yo Mama

Is it okay if I post in this color and bold the speech?

Edited by SpiritWolfe

((Of course I still want it! Jello needs to lift the rule on no user rulers before I claim it.

EDIT: I understand what Jello meant. I am going to claim ruler of the army, just let me fill out the form for my character.))

Added, rule was lifted

(( What is the difference between the main army & the dragon army? Or is there no dif?))

Well what do you mean?

Edited by JelloTickles

((

Name: Thanatos (Sometimes known as red-eye, black-heart and other names along those lines)

Type Of Dragon: Black marrow (<3)

Personality: Thanatos has always been a loner. His breed's methods of hunting put all other dragons off. As a hatchling, he was raised by a caring mother, before she was killed by other dragons. Thanatos never found out why. He almost despises them, and so has become almost a myth. Some would call him a cannibal, as he hunts just about anything, man or dragon. He won't go near human or draconian settlements, but instead will lurk just off well-known routes, and shall wait for days, weeks, even months for his next meal. If he hasn't had anything in too long, Thanatos shall hunt. No dragon wants to be near him whilst he's hunting.

For personality, Thanatos is cold, ready to kill, but almost oblivious to the on-going war with humans. He enjoys playing with his prey before striking the final blow.

Appearance: Thanatos is fairly skeletal, his skull is completely exposed, along with his wingbones and most of his wing-arms. You can see his ribs quite easily, and his tail-tip is bone.

His right horn is snapped off just before the bend.

Crush: N/A

Married with/girlfriend with/boyfriend with: N/A

Backstory: As said before, Thanatos spent his hatchling life happy and care-free, before his mother was killed for unknown reasons by dragons. He's spent the rest of his time living alone.

Other: Sorry for my lack of knowledge on American cities and stuff, I'm English and haven't been abroad much at all x)

Oops, hope this guy isn't too old xd.png

Feel free to make up nicknames for him.))

Okay everyone's been added, we need Mages, Archers, Colonels, Sergeants and Privates. Those are the only ones i'm accepting a form from right now.

Added, rule was lifted

(( What is the difference between the main army & the dragon army? Or is there no dif?))

Well what do you mean?

((The main army is the dragon army, just wasn't sure what to call it X3))