TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Wowowow such a magnificent Royal Crimson (which I now realize that I knew from the completed page) and elegant Soulpeace dragon!! wub.gifwub.gif wowowow

The adults are beautiful! I'll make a nice collection of both of them, once I gather enough Daydreams.

I love these sprites!!! The shading on the Crimson dragon is fantastic, and the Soulpeace dragon is just, eeeeeeeee! Certainly going to keep breeding for those!

Whew! Managed to catch another RC - will probably trade it for a SP since I'm really low on them.

WELL DONE artists/spriters everyone involved!!

All of them are just so gorgeous!

Congrats spriters! These are some truly magnificent dragons!

Edited by Draco Knight

Looking forward to Heartseeker x Royal Crimson lineages (but it will be tough to get enough Heartseekers).

These adults are absolutely stunning. Hopefully I can catch another Royal Crimson for a CB pair, and I'll definitely have to keep breeding more Soul Peace dragons.

Soulpeace Dragons. Wow O.o

And from the looks of their description they sound like the ones with the BSA.

The soulpeace dragons are fantastic

Tried to catch more Crimsons - got a bunch of misclicks instead... Fortunately my Vampires were kind enough to cheer me up with successful bites/repulses. And I finally got a bunch of new hatchies<3 I'm not even mad.

Crimsons look kind of like Red's cousins. They're nice and simple in design. While the Soulpeace... Did I already say I want an army of them? My dear Whites, better start cooperating!

blink.gif I love the new adults, but my favorite is the male Soulpeace Dragon <3

Earthgirl did an amazing job.

Edited by Shajana

Oh my! Wow! These are both so so gorgeous! And the little paws on the Soulpeace, awww! wub.gif

Beautiful sprites.

Absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful, wonderful job, spriters!!! smile.gif

But when I read the description for the RC hatchling I was hoping that it was the one with the BSA, because it said it was lazy and that happens to be my Breed Specific Action. laugh.gif

Man I still cannot seem to catch any..............sad.gif

Check your inbox. wink.gif

and so I am on topic...

I cannot believe how beautiful the Soulpeace dragon is. It took my breath away. The Royal Crimson's are amazing!

This was a fantastic release.

Edited by ceeceeblack

The adults of both breeds are beautiful! I can't wait for mine to grow up! biggrin.gif

Looks like these guys are going to be fairly hard to catch. I had hoped they wouldn't be terribly rare, but they've vanished rolleyes.gif Oh well, looks like I'll have to trade for some like I did last release.

I love the soulpeace dragons though. Very pretty sprite. The royal crimsons are pretty cool too <3

Edited by Qualeo

I may have found a new favorite sprite set- the Soulpeace Dragons! Gorgeous work, Earthgirl!

Loving the Royal Crimsons as well.

I love the new release, especially the Soulpeace Dragons (they are very gorgeous, Earthgirl).

Excellent work spriters. And thanks for the release, TJ.

The adults are really gorgeous, especially the female Soulpeace Dragons. I really like them. After seeing them, I cannot wait for my ones to grow up.

OMGOMGOMG! O___O The Soulpeace dragons are by far the most beautiful dragon on this site, in my humble opinion. I knew they'd rock, but I had no idea they'd be that damn gorgeous! I am in love. I will have an army of them. <3

My scroll goals are at least 40 (20 male 20 female) of everything that I can get that many of but I'm afraid with the new release schedule (which I do like by the way) will make that a bit hard to keep doing that. smile.gif

TJ's are almost adults and I'm really looking forward seeing the pretties.

You're right, that will be pretty difficult to achieve with the proposed release schedule wink.gif

Besides the ever elusive Blusangs, I try to get about 16 with 8 males and 8 females. I'm pretty close to this now with Crimsons, so I need massive work on the Souldreams especially as I have 8 CB Daydreams in total rolleyes.gif