TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I think it's also stated that rares won't get bsas. So they'll be uncommon at most. They only reason to state they are rare is to try to inflate "market" prices. Speckled tapered off at about the same rate, or faster.

And woot! The two cb daydreams I picked up prior to this both gendered female. So now I've 4 cb of each gender which is enough to get my scroll goal of 4 adults for the hybrids.

For this release's sake, it's a good thing I hoard Whites. xd.png

~Feathers

Ahhh whyyyy can't I grab one? I'm pretty sure my mouse now has rabies... dry.gif

EDIT: Hahahahahaha!!! I got one oh yeah!!! I got one fighting off 106 people wooohoooo! Ah.... ah... okay I'm good now carry on.

Edited by Blindstar97

They don't feel that "rare" to me either, but then I did just catch my 6th...

They don't feel all that rare to me either. Though it is a new release so they will fly by fast. I think that they may be around common-uncommon at the least. xd.png

To me they feel rare...I only have one so far...and just managed to lock myself with a cb gold egg instead of a new egg...

Finally got my 6 for pairing, now I just have to worry about the hybrid egg. I realize I have plenty of Whites, but I'm rather lacking in the Daydreams. Still excited to see these hatchlings grow up!

Edited by jesterboohoo

Does anyone else think the Glimmer should've been an Easter release dragon? Those colors are very... Eastery.

I AGREE.

I spend my eggspace unblocking the cave 'cause I actually love the common ones more than the rares, so I have plenty of both.

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

Does anyone else think the Glimmer should've been an Easter release dragon? Those colors are very... Eastery.

I'm pretty sure the original plan was to release eggs the first Monday of every month, which would have been the day after Easter. However, it was changed to the first Sunday of each month so that players who have to be at work and school on Mondays have a fair chance at catching.

Well, given the new release system, this is about as close to Easter as they could have been.

I had so much lag on the last hourly that even with images off and set to no style, I could not get the page to refresh until the eggs were all gone. Obviously others are not having that much trouble. I am on wifi on my laptop because I am traveling. I don't know if that is the reason or not. I caught one on a 5 minute drop yesterday, otherwise nada. I don't think I am going to frustrate myself any more trying until I am home in two weeks. Hopefully by then the furor will have died a bit and I will be able to catch some.

I have plenty of whites and daydreams to breed the hybrid, but I think I will wait a bit on those, too.

I love the look of the hatchies and can't wait to see the adults. I wonder what the BSA may be. . .

Anyway, thanks to TJ and the spriters for this new release.

Edited by purplehaze

i couldnt catch any but i got 6 for a shimmerscale offspring so im happy now smile.gif and i gifted all my hybrids (to unloick my scroll) so will be getting those in a few days

To me, the crimsons have been quite easy to catch despite my lower than average internet. I even went hunting after I got myself egg locked just to see if I COULD find it possible to catch more, and got the overburdened message over 20 times. I had a LOT more trouble with the speckles.

Ha! Finally got my 2 Crimsons.. smile.gif Made them a pair! I think im good with a pair or two for now and ive bred one Glimmerball out of my 2 CBs so im happy with that smile.gif Thanks TJ and spriters.. im loving these new eggs a lot!

No luck with Crimson, been faithfully hunting all day on release date, yesterday, and today... I wonder when I'll get one?

The crimson ones look more maroon to me...

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

What are the new eggs called? :3

We don't know the real names of the dragons, but the volcano egg is popularly nicknamed "crimson", and the hybrid "glitterball". Crimsons sort as either R or S (possibly Ruby or Scarlet) and glimmerballs in S (possibly Sparkle)