TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I realised I have no Daydreams or White dragons :3

Oh well, i'll grab some Crimsons.

Future Halloween costume perhaps heheh xd.png

Totally! xd.png Until their name is officially released, I'm dubbing them Groovy Glitterballs, it totally fits! xd.png (Or Disco Dragons, whichever comes first laugh.gif )

Oh good heavens, now I'm picturing these possible dragons wearing bell-bottoms, platforms and tie-dye shirts dancing to disco music xd.png Maybe they can be called "Groovy Glitterballs"! xd.png

I can see next Halloween now.

I'm curious as to which one is BSA, and what it is???

We're all wondering that, imagine us right there with you, wondering, some not even daring to hope or imagine.

Oh good heavens, now I'm picturing these possible dragons wearing bell-bottoms, platforms and tie-dye shirts dancing to disco music xd.png Maybe they can be called "Groovy Glitterballs"! xd.png

Or possibly be called "The follies of my youth". xd.png

I'm thinking that since the glitterball is the harder to obtain one because breeding is required that it might be the BSA, but since I'm gonna be thinking that it will probably be the crimson.

I reckon the Glitterballs have the BSA, I can't imagine the Crimsons having something too different to Reds. I could be wrong.

Someone is going to give their 'glitterball' dragon a description about inventing a groovy new dance craze or something.

/Saturday Night Fever flashback

Wipes sprayed tea off screen... the image will never die, now...

I apologize for that ^^; I just couldn't help but picture them wearing that kind of outfit, considering the egg xd.png

May it come to pass.

Hopefully TJ will dress them up this Halloween like that laugh.gif I can't wait to see what the hatchies and adults will look like, of both species :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Yeah, I just dropped 8 or 9 silver eggs and a couple of golds in the AP so that people who are having trouble catching the reds will have something nice with which to console themselves. smile.gif

Oh my word... ohmy.gif

Totally! xd.png Until their name is officially released, I'm dubbing them Groovy Glitterballs, it totally fits! xd.png (Or Disco Dragons, whichever comes first laugh.gif )

I'm so happy to be a part of this amusment xd.png argh I wish I could draw or sketch something silly. tongue.gif

edit: @Lalalas Daydream x white

Edited by Erithan

Okay, then. I have finally caught my fourth and last (for now) crimson egg, and I shall leave the volcano for those who have yet to catch their own personal quota. Good night, everyone!

*sneaks back to the cave to find a day dream*

Why White and Daydream. ._. They're not even cave blockers. D: Oh well~ The eggs look gorgeous~

For now I'll have to content myself with two reds and a breeding pair for the glitters when I have room. I think those glitters may have to be one of my favorite egg sprites. wub.gif

edit: @Lalalas Daydream x white

Thanx! I just realised i have only one CBs of each!

Yeppiii! Caught 2 Crimsons!

Edited by lalalas

I'm thinking that since the glitterball is the harder to obtain one because breeding is required that it might be the BSA, but since I'm gonna be thinking that it will probably be the crimson.

Well, the harder the dragon is to get the less crucial the BSA will probably be. Like TJ told us that he'd make sure that there were plenty of Magis when Teleport was implemented so that everyone could trade easier. That's why rares don't get BSAs...that and the fact that we don't need any new reasons for everyone to jump on Silvers and Golds. laugh.gif

And although sometimes it seems like Pinks and Reds go quick, they breed easily and they honestly use to be all over the place - Pinks and Purple were terrible cave cloggers before. So I'm guessing that at least one of these dragons will be really common and have the BSA, or else the BSA won't be something super important like Influence.

When BSAs were announced, weren't rares, unbreedables and breed-only types declared exempt? (Except the Shallows, with their silly BSA.)

Bred a handful of glitterballs directly to the AP. Hopefully it may help folks whose D/W's are refusing. smile.gif

Or we end up with a "joke" BSA like Splash, or a rather impractical one to use, like Earthquake.

sad.gif

I did a little target practice in the volcano and pickings have become easier so I put down the vampire I had for vanity/impulse clicking and I'm gonna try for the crimson.