TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Okay, quick question before I log off: why are TJ's eggs at the 3 days and 23 hours mark? They just came out an hour and a half ago...

Because there'd be mass rioting if we had to wait long to see hatchlings and adults? smile.gif

It's not just you! xd.png Everyone has the same problem.

LOL ok. my compu not broken *phew*

I'm gonna "cry" this single egg drop is so very sad.

Is everyone else only seeing one egg at a time in the volcano biome also?

Yay! New release! :'D

The glowing ones description reminds me of a silver.. >.<

it actually litterally has the same desc as a silver

Guys, we need to give the crimson ones a good ol' nickname based off their weird dropping.

I CAUGHT ONE, it's a miracle.

Yeah that one egg slot in the volcano was pretty crappy. Probably why I only managed to get two of those little eggs.

...I'm naming them both something to do with the words rage and fury. >_> Doubly so if that influence doesn't stick.

Tears of joy could be seen dripping from my eyes, as I finally managed to get my fingers around an egg. Yanking it away from everyone and running as far as I could before someone could trip and take it from me. The dragons mother won't miss it.

:|

I'm not sure I like the idea of 1 slot versus 3.

Maybe it's to space them out?

... under the false assumption that I manually "set" the cave to drop new eggs for a given amount of time.

Which means that he sets a predermined number of eggs to drop (~2500?).

Less eggs dropped at a time = longer releases.

Thoughts?

New release! i KNEW this was coming! xd.png

well, time to hunt!

Guys, we need to give the crimson ones a good ol' nickname based off their weird dropping.

Socially Awkward Dragons.

Tears of joy could be seen dripping from my eyes, as I finally managed to get my fingers around an egg. Yanking it away from everyone and running as far as I could before someone could trip and take it from me. The dragons mother won't miss it.

You're right.

She's too busy fighting off the hoards of humans to even notice~ wink.gif

Once again, the people with slower computers won't get any. And, as I have read, it seems that people can quickly dump them in ERs, or incubate and start again, there is no way that any slower users will be getting any soon.

Right now I think their nickname is - WTF I hate you $@#&$! xd.png

And the lag is keeping my hatchling from gendering and I've been waiting sooooooooooo long (4 days 5 hrs and still no gender?! Really hatchling?)

Once again, the people with slower computers won't get any. And, as I have read, it seems that people can quickly dump them in ERs, or incubate and start again, there is no way that any slower users will be getting any soon.

Nobody can ER any of the new eggs for at least 2 days. That's how long it will take to reach ER status, even with incubation.

This last drop had 3 eggs instead of one. I hope this continues, trying to catch that one egg was hard.

I think TJ fixed the dropping just as I was about to commit dragcave suicide.

You're right.

She's too busy fighting off the hoards of humans to even notice~ wink.gif

And quite the hoard she's fighting off. We're probably only graced with one egg at a time because that's just how long it takes for one to roll away while she doesn't notice.

Socially Awkward Dragons.

I like that, because that means they're SAD dragons. This drop is definitely very sad indeed...

I tried breeding all my Daydreams and either produced no eggs, refusals, or got another daydream/white. I would be a bad mom to go wake my daughter and have her try breeding her dragons, right?