TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

LOL if they want to see drama they should have been around when the Butterbutts were released...

I'm sure there are better examples, but that's the only one I can think of off the top of my head where the thread had to be shut down multiple times.

V Day '09. To this day I'm surprised we got another holiday after that. xd.png

I'm so torn. Folks here have proved their propensity for pranking, but I'm oh so aware of my skills in denial. Which instincts to follow about this BSA...

Which were the Butterbutts again?? Gettin' old....

Winter Magis/Christmas dragons of... '11?

Try the wing drama of Christmas '09.

I wasn't around for that, sadly. I played very briefly in that year, for all of a month or two, and I wasn't in the forum at all. On the other hand, at least I missed some kind of nutty drama, which I'm happy about.

LOL if they want to see drama they should have been around when the Butterbutts were released...

I'm sure there are better examples, but that's the only one I can think of off the top of my head where the thread had to be shut down multiple times.

One word: pagination. tongue.gif

One word: pagination. tongue.gif

Oooooh man I remember that drama now! Lmao, wow... yeah, this isn't drama. This is discussion and mild disappointment with some humor tossed in.

Guys, if you want to talk drama... Sweetlings disappearing and the resulting alts. wink.gif Now that was DRAMA.

Ooo, ooo! Has anyone tried a Royal Blue and Crimson yet?

I and several other people are doing some kind of lineage with just that combo, actually xd.png

V Day '09. To this day I'm surprised we got another holiday after that. xd.png

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. I've never felt so guilty over getting my Holiday limit. sleep.gif

Oh! Or the Sweetling alt drama!

Lol, you guys and your disbelief of the BSA that actually does exist as said in this thread. x3

Lol....its just that its....so HORRIBLE of a BSA....totally useless to 90% of us.

We wanted chocolate, and got veggies instead. laugh.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

But at least Splash gives you a badge.

True. But the ability doesn't disappear after you've attained your badge, like 'summon' does after you've got your two GoNs. Now, if the zombie turned back into a normal dragon, that might be something...

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. I've never felt so guilty over getting my Holiday limit. sleep.gif

Oh! Or the Sweetling alt drama!

On the bright side here, it's good to see how much we've all calmed down over the years. laugh.gif

Useless BSA or not, I'm still gonna horde them. biggrin.gif

Ooo, ooo! Has anyone tried a Royal Blue and Crimson yet?

My next experiment, when my next hatchie grows up, actually. smile.gif

Also going to try with brimstones.

I wouldn't be surprised if more people used it than people think. People have been releasing and "expunging" their scrolls of rare holidays and metals for which they don't like the lineages. I wouldn't be surprised to see people do that same for zombies.

It gets rid of zombies?

...well, I guess there's nothing wrong with being 11 days late.

True. But the ability doesn't disappear after you've attained your badge, like 'summon' does after you've got your two GoNs. Now, if the zombie turned back into a normal dragon, that might be something...

Yeah, that. Why kill it? I was under the impression it was to UNCURSE it.