TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Qualeo....there is no tombstone on your scroll...you are having us on, aren't you?

My Zombies are awake right now, and they're MAD! xd.png

I still love the Soulpeace dragons, but I doubt I'll ever use the BSA. smile.gif

If this is true, I'm a bit worried about my zombie lineages I've collected from other people. I doubt that my really nicely lineaged zombies are in trouble (see: as an example) but the other ones I've collected as well. The silver I've hunted down for the zombie in it's parents (as opposed to it's grandparent's) lineage, the spirals with zombies...

I'll admit I'm not a lover of the soulpeace design and will horde the crimsons like no tomorrow. It is kind of a disappointing BSA considering I have no zombies nor would ever want to be rid of them. Well, at least I get the jolly of naming my glitterball "All I got was this useless BSA" biggrin.gif

Wow, what a completely useless BSA.

Still a beautiful dragon, though. I must find a way to build a lineage with it, Daydreams and Whites.

But still, and let me complain once more, this is one useless BSA.

I don't have Zombies myself.

Name trading for the SoulPeaces will be great for me!

I just reserved Beautifully Useless, All This Hype over Nothing, Useless but Beautiful, Useless Beauty, Useless the Beautiful, Uselessly Pretty, Pretty BSA, and Useless but Still Loved.

Adn I'm not done.

Man, there are SOOO many naming possibilities based on this hype!:lol:

Qualeo....there is no tombstone on your scroll...you are having us on, aren't you?

Sadly, he isn't. Mine just grew up and has expunge as well

Huh, I saw it. Maybe it does disappear once you do it.

but still, I would have at least liked the chance to revive the thing. That would be nice. And I still lost a kill slot ^^;

It's made of pixels. And the messy inbred ones were easier to kill because I would have frozen them anyway. If two years from now I want to replace my horribly lineaged zombies with CB ones I should be able to.

It isnt like you can only have a set amount of zombies, however. You don't have to get rid of the one you decided to use as a zombie to get a new one - they arent holiday dragons.

Well, if that is what Expunge means...the Soulpeaces just became kinda baddass. They'd be the Chuck Norris of Dragon Cave. xd.png

This isn't even slightly drama by this forums standards. lol

Besides, why wouldn't people be disappointed? It's like Christmas morning but all we got were socks.

No offense to Socky lol

It's time for how the BSA works then.

Do you kiddies know how the Soulpeaces "Expunge" the Zombies? Well gather 'round and I'll tell you. They rear up on their hind legs and just a do a roundhouse kick like Chuck Norris and the Zombie is destroyed and a pile of ash is left. THAT is how Expunge works.

Name trading for the SoulPeaces will be great for me!

I just reserved Beautifully Useless, All This Hype over Nothing, Useless but Beautiful, Useless Beauty, Useless the Beautiful, Uselessly Pretty, Pretty BSA, and Useless but Still Loved.

Adn I'm not done.

Man, there are SOOO many naming possibilities based on this hype!:lol:

I Have a Useless BSA is mine.

Someone want this? laugh.gif

I think I would have just preferred a release option on them, like we have for all the other dragons.

I have to agree. I'm not really sure why we need a BSA for it. I can think of so many other awesome things the Soulpeace dragons could do....

though now that I think about it, their names finally make sense.

People...there is no tombstone on his scroll. He is having a joke on us! smile.gif

Funny joke tho.

Edited by Riverwillows

I Have a Useless BSA is mine.

Someone want this? laugh.gif

You and I are just having a ball with the names.

Just got I got a Useless BSA for Xmas

My Zombies are awake right now, and they're MAD! xd.png

I still love the Soulpeace dragons, but I doubt I'll ever use the BSA. smile.gif

agreed....in fact my best friend is planning on having a zombie army sooner or later, she'll ignore this BSA for sure, she's a zombie freak.

It isnt like you can only have a set amount of zombies, however. You don't have to get rid of the one you decided to use as a zombie to get a new one - they arent holiday dragons.

No, but then they'd have nice, clean Zombies. I know that I only like having clean Vampires, and I'll probably get rid of my ones with lineages at some point after I have enough 'CB' ones.

You and I are just having a ball with the names.

Just got I got a Useless BSA for Xmas

All I Have is a Useless BSA is mine laugh.gif

This is hilarious.

People....THERE IS NO TOMBSTONE ON QUALEO'S SCROLL!! HE IS HAVING US ON!!

I was on my page. xd.png I'm not "having it on you". It was just a simple mistake made out of frustration.

It does take a kill slot though. I thought it was there, but I probably just mistook it for somethign else by mistake. I'm not one to pull jokes like that haha

People....THERE IS NO TOMBSTONE ON QUALEO'S SCROLL!! HE IS HAVING US ON!!

Someone else said that their soulpeace grew up on their scroll and expunge is actually there. As much as I want to believe that it's a joke, I don't think it is, sadly. sad.gif Looks like we won't be getting a heal BSA after all.

It's made of pixels. And the messy inbred ones were easier to kill because I would have frozen them anyway. If two years from now I want to replace my horribly lineaged zombies with CB ones I should be able to.

Of course it's pixels - it's a game. But if they're just pixels, then who cares if they're messy or inbred?

The fact is there's an in-game world, and in that game you killed a dragon that trusted you - it says so when you do it. Living with that seems fair to me within the context of the game. I guess I just don't think everything should have an undo.

Also, I still think this will turn out to be the chat folks seeing how worked up they can get us. But really, this is actually remarkably not drama. Yay us. xd.png

I give up. I will wait to see for myself. I don't think anyone is reading my posts.

I do not believe there is a "uncurse zombie" BSA. Qualeo said he'd used it, but there is no tombstone on his scroll. It's all a joke!!!

But like I said earlier, I think I would have just preferred a release option on them, like we have for all the other dragons.

Well, your spell created the zombie, you should really take responsibility for it. Just releasing into the world would be a bad idea.

Just getting the Kill option would make more sense. "I brought you into this world, and by golly I'll take you out of it."

Soulpeace dragons BSA could have been for giving peace to a dead dragon and allowing the removal of the tombstone or shell from the scroll and clearing up a slot. I wouldn't have used that BSA either, but at least it would have been understandably usable.

@Riverwillows:

I read your post and replied a few pages back. You just didn't reply to me. :P

Edited by MysticTiger