TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Ok now I wonder if someone used a holiday dragon/GoN, etc. for zombie what's going to happen?

That name is already taken by someone - on a vamp hatchie that just hatched yesterday it seems.

Hatchie is mine. :3 It's a nameholder until I can get my grubby paws on a Glitterbutt.

I think I would have appreciated this BSA a lot more if TJ hadn't actually told us there'd be a BSA. tongue.gif Because that just caused me to get my hopes up about a lot of other alternatives. Just stumbling upon a zombie uncurser after they grew up could have been a nice little added bonus. But after getting my hopes up... Yeah, I'm a little disappointed. tongue.gif Since it's not something I'll use.

But if there are people out there who needed this, then I guess you guys are in luck. smile.gif

Here's a picture:

user posted image

So.. it doesnt really uncurse them so much as kills them?

Blasphemy!

also, I am totally reserving "Pretty But Useless" now.

Unless un-cursing a Zombie gets you another type of dragon, then I really honestly don't see the point of the BSA. Especially when Zombies are not even an easily obtainable dragon. I could see un-biting a Vamp because a lot of people bite rares (IDEK) but Zombies? Mehhhhh....

I guess there could be people out there who don't want Zombies on their scroll anymore. But, that has to be a very, very, very small group of people.

Edited by MysticTiger

Here's a picture:

user posted image

I think what it actually does is banish it.

Unless somebody has tried it out?

It kills it. I tried it. I now have a dead hatchling on my scroll. sad.gif

I suppose the BSA can be sorta useful. Some people might want to get rid of those pesky zombies on their scroll. But still....

I feel like if you made a zombie, you mustve done research, and if you did research, you mustve known you cant kick them off your scroll after you turn them?

Ugh.

Everyone once in a while there is a person who wants to release their zombies for whatever reason so....

*sigh*

So.. it doesnt really uncurse them so much as kills them?

Blasphemy!

also, I am totally reserving "Pretty But Useless" now.

So you don't even get the original dragon back? You just get it off your scroll? Weird. blink.gif I think I would have just preferred an "undo" option rather than the hype of a BSA that not many people are actually going to use.

Oh well. At least both the breeds are very pretty. happy.gif

I never thought there'd be a BSA that made me think - Hmmm, that Splash thing is really useful because at least we got a shiny badge. xd.png

Still not believing it lol

If it is really uncurse a zombie....well, what then? IF you have a zombie on your scroll, and IF you want it gone, that's nice.....but then what??

Useless. Totally useless. dry.gif People, I do believe we've been had.

Edited by Riverwillows

It kills it. I tried it. I now have a dead hatchling on my scroll. sad.gif

that really is kinda sucky, it maybe would be cool if it returned them to the type they were before being zombie-fied

"Return to the afterlife" sounds like it dies (again/permanently).

Nevermind, I got super ninja.gif'd.

Edited by GhostMouse

I never thought there'd be a BSA that made me think - Hmmm, that Splash thing is really useful because at least we got a shiny badge. xd.png

Still not believing it lol

ROFLMAO!!!

I needed that.

Everyone once in a while there is a person who wants to release their zombies for whatever reason so....

*sigh*

So we have a BSA 11 people will use? Yay?

I'm still going to have to see it myself to actually believe that it's this useless and not an (admittedly funny) chat prank.

That's ridiculous. The only true way to get rid of a zombie is by removing the head or destroying the brain.

Unless that's exactly what 'Expunge' does. A lol-worthy BSA blurb is the only redemption, here.

I'm kind of surprised by this BSA simply because there are SO many others that are out there that are MUCH more wanted. The Heal BSA, for one. It just doesn't make sense. I mean, at least the other BSAs have a purpose. While the name "Soulpeace" makes sense WITH the BSA, it's just not a usable action at all.

"Return to the afterlife" sounds like it dies (again/permanently).

Good point.

I just reserved the names "Useless BSA", "My BSA Is Useless", "This BSA Stinks", "A Horrible BSA", and "More Useless than Earthquake".

Why are people so worked up about a BSA not being as "useful" as expected?

You may not use it, so...?

Too much drama over this.

...well that's utterly useless to me, since it took me a long time to get the zombie I have, but at least it fits their description. And they are beautiful dragons...

So while I'm a little disappointed that it's not very good, it's not the end of the world, lol.

Well that's totally a useful BSA that won't be ignored by the majority of players. :/

... /reserves USELESS BUT BEAUTIFUL for her eventual sparklebutt

It's no useless. If you decide you want to 'clean up your scroll' so to speak, like get rid of messy lineaged dragons or something then you'd be stuck with your zombies, and all of mine are inbred. I'll probably end up using this if I ever decided to cut down on some dragons.