SpiritWolfe

•The Stolen Hatchling•

Do you like this RP idea?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tidalious- Frosynas

Tide released Areix as he swam deeper. Hopefully none of the Alerinias saw the battle. If they did, he would be hunted for witch craft or something. He brushed away that thought as he swam inside a underwater cave. Tide layed down onto the ocean bottom and rested. Wishing that the other two dragons will not or even notice that he is in this cave. Well, so much for that attempt. He changed his form back into his regular appearance of a Tsunami Wyvern. Man, I hate this. He flipped onto his back and went to sleep.

Aerix - Lavaila

Aerix struggled to pull himself to the surface as the Deep Sea released him from his tight grip. He swam upwards, his lungs fighting for air and his left wing hanging lamely at his side. Gasping as he broke through the water, the Spitfire turned to see his rescuer. He was utterly surprised and bewildered to come face to face with the female Bone Marrow that he had tried to attack earlier. He paddled to the shore, his thoughts whirling wildly. I can't just go attack her again... And even if I wanted to, my broken wing would hold me back. Aerix clambered onto the coast with water streaming from his dark scales and sighed wearily. I have to apologize. Aerix was never good at it anyway, and even if he tried, it would always backfire on him, ending up with a violent tussle. He turned to the Bone Marrow sheepishly, then fixed his gaze at his claws. "I-I'm s-s-sorry..." Aerix stammered, now turning his attention to his injured wing, tending to it carefully. "I suppose you'll take me in as a...prisoner...now." Aerix hunched his shouldered in surrender, then fixed his thoughts on the...shape-shifter. In that split second, a thought exploded in his mind, and he blurted out, "What if that dragon took the identities of other dragons so he could spy?!" Now he was searching Memora's eyes in wonder, when just a few heartbeats before he had been at her mercy.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

user posted image

Memora ~ Delphian

Bubbles spewed out from the Black Marrow's jaws as she reached the surface with a gasp as she began to paddle towards the shore, ignoring the look the Spitfire gave her as she crawled out and shook herself dry before sitting herself down, one large protective paw over the bulge in her pouch where the egg was at. Memora glared at the Spitfire and was about to reply before the male sputtered about that changeling being a spy. Flicking her ears irritated-like she rumbled, "Quite! Now-" She eyed him before continuing, "Calm down, if anything you need rest and I don't care how you get it but when you wake up I want you to give me a description of what this... thing first looked like before it attacked you or as it was attacking you." Heaving herself up to her paws, the dam ambled her way over to the male, eyeing him before twitching her tail, "Don't worry I won't take you in as a prisoner even though you did try and attack me..." She said bitterly but after that, Memora told him to go clean his wound first to get the dirt out and then come back to her, "I have dealt with being alone for quite sometime because no one likes to visit me." She frowned then shrugged, "Aye, oh well no need to wander around sad-like when I have things to do. Now do as I said and return to me." Whirling around, the dragoness padded off to the drier sands along the beach before digging a hole, still eyeing the Spitfire that was obviously from Lavalia and placing her dark crested egg that was frighteningly cold. Fear spiked inside of her as she realized she must of been in that dangerously cold water for too long with her egg. Quickly she began to scorch the sand around the egg with her tongue of flame, careful not to put it on the egg for it would kill the hatchling inside if the climate inside the egg changed too quickly.

Aerix - Lavaila

Aerix gaped Memora in shock and disbelief, then turned and hurried away to find a resting place at the Bone Marrow's stern glare, which made her look even more terrifying. He stopped by a small stream and washed his wound, but the water from the ocean had cleaned most of the dirt off. Nevertheless, the water from the cool, fresh spring was definitely more soothing than the salty, gritty seawater. He ambled towards a clump of moss and ferns at the base of a tall sycamore tree and decided to rest there, laying down with a muffled thump. Aerix sighed and lay staring up at the floating oasis of Alerinia until his eyelids began to droop. He casted one last glance at Memora before he drifted off into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Aerix awoke with a start, turning sharply in his soft bed of plants. He grunted in pain as he put pressure on his broken wing. What? A broken wing? Then he remembered, and the memory hit him hard, as if the whole of Alerinia had dropped on top of him. The Spitfire turned to Memora and dragged himself up, all the while examining his injured wing. It was twisted as an awkward angle, and it looked as if there was a fracture in one of the bones. Aerix closed his eyes, trying to stop the tears that wanted to flow freely down his face.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Adrisea - Alerinia

Adrisea was snapped back into reality at she found herself over a battleground. A Deeps Sea lurked underwater, and a Spitfire and Marrow faced off on land. Terror striking her, she dove into a bed of reeds for cover. Though it concealed her for the most part, the Soupeace's brilliant scales would not go unnoticed. All she could do is wait and hope no one found her. She was already mildly wounded and couldn't afford more ailments.

((what is the gender of Memora's baby?))

((Ooc;; The gender of Memora's baby is whatever you wish, just so long as it is her child then I don't mind what you add onto the baby. Also the herbs I'm using is a mixture of Pern medical list of herbs and WarriorCats. It's hard for me to remember Perns medical list so i'll be mostly using the WarriorCats one since I used to study it [so sad xd.png]))

user posted image

Memora ~ Delphian

Ic;; The amber gaze of the Black marrow jerked away from the dark crested egg that was burrowed into the sand to keep warm and found herself glaring at some reeds that exposed sparkling scales. Snorting, she turned her hardened gaze towards the Spitfire because he was so close to her egg. Standing in front of it, the dam scrutinized the broken wing before flicking her tail and rumbling, "I'll need to gather some herbs for that, but...-" and she lowered her voice, "-I think we're being watched." Digging her talons into the sand, Memora approached the reeds, her cold amber gaze boring onto the shiny object that was behind them. As she approached the dam noticed it as a dragon, sadly enough it wasn't from her Clan and was also wounded. A snarl contorted her once stern expression, "Why are you here?" She glanced around, her scales rattling as they rose slightly, banging against her hardened exoskeleton, "Are there any more of you here? If no them come out for I wish you really no harm, so long as you stay away from my egg I won't hurt you." Keeping the Spitfire in her vision as well as the Soulpeace, Memora stepped back before padding back to the Spitfire and her egg. "Now-" And her voice grew bitter, "-I don't want any fighting or else you'll attract more unwanted attention." And with that she dug up her egg and placed it in her pouch before spreading her large wings and becoming airborne, flying above the rocky cliff and off to a clearing where bushy herbs grew, and that is where she landed picking up bunches of numbweed and placing it in her pouch, hissing slightly as it managed to slide underneath some of her scales and numb up a paw. Grumbling, the female rose again into the air and gathered a couple more herbs that claimed almost impossible to find on this rocky island unless she managed to find grassy places or some marshes from nearby islands that were still in Delphian territory before she glided back to the sandy beach where she left the Spitfire and Soulpeace but instead land on a rocky cliff so she could watch their behavior while preparing the herbs that she already unpacked from her pouch which was beginning to numb as well from the numbweed pricking at her hide from inside the pouch.

Edited by vallay111

Reminess - Delphian

Reminess opened her crystal blue eyes in what appeared to be a small confinement. It was freezing and she couldn't breathe at one point, but it suddenly turned hot. She was getting restless in this once comfortable egg with it's loving warmth, but it was time. She gave a fierce kick, but it only just cracked a bit. She growled lowly and clicked her beak. A head-butt cracked a little bit of light into the egg. She then stretched with all her might and cracked a huge hole into the egg. She crawled out onto a sandy terrain and the first thing she saw was her mother. "Ma-Mam." she squeaked out. She snuggled against her, and whispered her name. "Reminess."

Edited by Onixthebunny1

user posted image

Memora ~ Delphian

A strange noise filled the air beside the Black Marrow. Her gaze hardened, thinking it was something else as she whirled around, only to see her egg moving and a hole appearing on-top of it before a hatchling slithered out. Clacking her stony beak, Memora lowered her head as the young hatchling snuggled against her and whispered her name. Smiling, the dam thrummed happily as she wrapped her tail around her hatchling, still preparing the herbs for treatment on the Spitfire and Soulpeace. But after a while she stopped and grunted, "Cave." before placing the herbs back into her pouch and grasping her hatchling with her front fore-paws before launching herself into the air and spiraling down towards the ledge where it entered her cave where the bones and meat was for her hatchling. Beating her wings as she descended slowly, the dragoness touched her hind-legs first to the rocky ledge then gently setting down her hatchling as she landed. Once her hatchling was safe on the ground, Memora ambled her way in the cave, still keeping an eyed on her hatchling as she un-burrowed the bones and grabbed the meat from the rocks before laying them on a solid piece of rock for her hatchling t gorge on while she finished preparing the poultices and other concoctions for treating the two dragons on the beach.

Firlior- Delphian

Something was disturbing the peace. Fighting. Yes, there was fighting. And how-how had that dragon even changed species?! And most importantly, why did it have the audacity to swim into her water after attacking a hatchling? Firlior's eyes narrowed, tracking Tide's movements. He would need to be taught just why one didn't simply trespass. Her hatchlings had already grown up, so the Water dragon no longer needed as big of an area. But it was difficult, giving up something one owned for ages. She couldn't toss herself into the fray yet. Perhaps if she had been out earlier, but it seemed too late. The Water dragoness needed to watch, then act.

Firlior swam after the shapeshifting dragon, hanging back in case if it had more freaky abilities. Letting this threat stay would certainly be an idiotic move.

Edited by Durppie

((ooc;; Attack a hatchling? Tide didn't attack a hatchling. Did Firlior see the whole battle by any chance and figure out that Ariex was from Lavila and was attacking a dragon from Delphian? And the battle part is kinda over.))

Aerix - Lavaila

Aerix turned sharply and glared at the Soulpeace who was attempting to hide behind a bed of reeds. "Oh, come on out already." He grumbled, dropping his intense gaze. "It's not like I could do any real harm to you even if I tried." He carefully lifted his broken wing, grimacing at the sparks of pain that were shooting through his upper-arm. He sighed loudly and curled the tip of his tail in frustration, deeply troubled by the thought of being captured. Well, at least being captured by enemies might be better than facing the authorities back at Lavaila, when they find out that I failed a mission that wasn't assigned to me. The Spitfire winced involuntarily at the thought of facing his family, friends, and fellow clanmates. Then he shuddered violently and stared forlornly at the peaks of the constantly erupting volcanoes in the distance. With a grunt of deep displeasure, he turned his head towards the area in which Memora has flown off to and saw the female Black Marrow crooning affectionately to something that was out of his sight. Aerix craned his neck and saw the tip of a tiny, clacking skeletal beak. The Spitfire nearly spat out a flame of his turquoise fire in surprise. His savior had a baby? No wonder she had been so cautious around him, always keeping an eye on Aerix in case he caused any trouble.

Tidalious- Frosynas

Tide noticed the Spitfire fly towards the Bone Marrow.

Might as well do something and help Alernia. I will be living here for a while until I get my next mission. Might as well be the "hero".

He tensed his wings as he prepared to fly. He flew up and launched himself at the Spitfire and grabbed the dragon. He bit Aerix and clawed at his wings. He roared as he continued to attack the dragon.

((She saw the fight, but didn't figure out where the dragons were from. She wouldn't care about that at the moment, just the fact that someone was trespassing and causing a ruckus. And that post was meant to convey that Firlior was watching and then deciding to act. Sorry if it wasn't too clear. smile.gif ))

I guess you can just ask some others. Or start another topic that you think most everyone is interested in. It's easier to get people like that. If you want us to join the new one, you can post it here and whoever comes here later on can see and join the new one.