SpiritWolfe

•The Stolen Hatchling•

Do you like this RP idea?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tiama - Delphian

Tiama was confused. Why aren't they planning anything? It doesn't matter. She got ready to spring for attack and got into position, rustling the bush a bit. She arched her arms and wings. "Rah!" She got on top of the glittery one and pinned her down before she could answer her friend's question. "You won't destroy Delphian, you dirty spy!" She attempted to bite her while she struggled. Her being just a mature hatchling lowered her success at capturing this adult dragon, so she started slipping from the other's kicks.

Adrisea - Alerinia

Adrisea's wings snapped open at Icarus' voice. Beating hard to keep airborne, she looked disappointedly at the bird in her grasp. The Soulpeace hadn't even spotted something before her friend made a kill. Shrugging the feeling off she asked, "Do you want to go down to the falls? We can eat there and maybe catch some fish." The words had barely escaped her when a hatchling pounced on her from out of nowhere. Being a smaller breed of dragon (for females at least) she was pinned to the grassy forest floor. "Icarus!" she yelped as teeth buried into her flank. Her cry then turned to a snarl and she gave the attacker a sharp kick, sending it flying into a tree.

Edited by Moonbeam22

Tidalious- Frosynas

Tide snapped his head to where he heard fighting. He saw a Blusang attacking a Soulpeace. The Blusang was pretty small in size and was flung against a tree by the Soulpeace. He flew down near the scene and stood there watching the small tussle.

Edited by shadowflash

(( OOC: @Moonbeam22, Icarus is a female, she's just very good friends with Adrisea :3 And Onix, were you attacking Icarus or Adrisea, because you said "She got on top of the glittery one"? ))

Icarus - Alerinia

Icarus gasped in horror, dropping her well-caught hawk in the process. In a heartbeat, she was at Adrisea's side, bearing her fangs at the mysterious Blusang. Then Icarus noticed her young age and removed the fierce glare from her eyes, but she was still wary and her muscles were tense, in case it came to a fight. "That was quite foolish of you, young Blusang. Two adults against a mature hatchling? I don't think you'd manage to win...unless you had some back-up." Icarus narrowed her eyes suspiciously and raced forward, pinning the Blusang down. She quickly glanced up at the trees. When she spoke again, their was hostility in her tone. "Do you have other dragons to defend you? Tell the truth." The Lumina looked up again, searching among the dense undergrowth more thoroughly. She gasped when she saw a dragon, a Blue Nebula!

Edited by SpiritWolfe

((*facedesk* Sorry, I saw the name and immediately thought male >.<))

Tidalious- Frosynas

Tide saw the Lumina stick his head out of the growth. Tide barred his fangs and growled at the Lumina. "What do you want?

Edited by shadowflash

Tiama - Delphian

Tiama smacked into a tree and landed hard. Her bizarre eyes welled up from the hit, but she quickly wiped them away. "Why should you care? You're in Delphian territory, spy!" she snarled. A noise behind her made her jump as a Nebula approached. "No!" she yelled hoarsely. Three dragons to deal with? It would be impossible! "Get away from here, dirty sneaks!" She tried to ram into the glittery one called Adrisea, but tripped and landed in front of her. She only had two arms. Of course she was going to trip! She blushed furiously and tried to slither away to alert the others of what she thought were spies. "You won't win! I'm alerting the others!" she told her plan foolishly. "You won't stop me!"

Maelyss Dusk- Alerinia

Guard duty was so aggravating and boring. Thankfully the Pink had not been with that overbearing Royal Blue again. If Maelyss had to deal with Qizatul one more time, he would tear her bloated head off and drop it into a Lavilian volcano. He didn't care that he was fighting for 'the glory of Alerinia' or not. And what did that even mean?! The floating lands where he was hatched were pretty glorious though. But even his love of the floating lands couldn't rouse him out of his apathy to the war.

His body decided it was time to wake up, and that the dragon had enough rest. Yawning and stretching, Maelyss picked up crown of flowers and placed it back on his head. Must have fallen off when I was dozing. Throughout his life, the Pink had often made things out of flowers. One of his favorite pastimes in his hatchlingdom had been wearing his circlet proudly and pretending to be King of Alerinia. Nowadays he didn't do games of pretend anymore.

His eyes focused on a group of adults and a feisty little hatching. Probably just a discipline issue. Still, it was better than actually doing his job. Maelyss decided to sit in his tree and continue watching.

Edited by Durppie

Adrisea - Alerinia

Taking advantage of the Blusang's clumsiness, Adrisea wrapped her tail around its middle and lifted it off the ground. She held in snug so there was no way for it to wiggle out, but not enough to hurt it. Looking right into her eyes she said in a calm, authoritative voice. "First of all, you are on Alerinia territory. You are well over the border. We never crossed it. Second of all, we were not spying on anyone. We were hunting. Thirdly, what is a hatchling doing so far from home, hm?" Soulpeaces were not aggressive dragons, and Adrisea was no acception. The last thing she wanted was to anger Delphain dragons over a silly hatchling.

Tidalious- Frosynas

"Of course we or I can stop you. You're just a hatchling while the rest of us are fully grown dragons. Now, explain why you are doing on Alerinia territory and what gave you the right idea that you could take all of on and escape?" Tide barred his fangs and stared straight into the Blusang's eyes.

Tiama - Delphian

A bump started growing on her head. "Let go of me!" she yelped. She tried to turn her head when the other looked into her eyes, but the grip of her tail was strong. Overwhelmed with losing total control of her body, she closed her eyes and tears streamed down. She forgot about what they were fighting about and focused on the others not to look into what she thought were ugly eyes. "Don't look at my eyes!" she yelled. If anyone tries to focus on her eyes, she would get angry and forget anything else. She tried to wriggle out and got angrier of losing control, and being belittled. She finally had her best effort at biting as hard as she could into her tail. She pierced her sharp teeth into the other's tail, full of anger.

Tidalious- Frosynas

Tide closed his eyes and sighed. He stepped back from the Blusang.

"Let it go, it's having a panic attack so releasing it will help it calm itself down."

Edited by shadowflash

Adrisea - Alerinia

Adrisea winced as the hatchling bit her once again, but did not let her go immediately. Pity replaced anger, and the Soulpeace set her down gently. Lowering her head to meet the Blusang's level she said, "I'm sorry that I upset you, but you aren't supposed to be here." Remembering her manners she added, "What's your name?"

Tidalious- Frosynas

Tide smirked and flapped his wings a few times before taking off into the air. He flew towards the floating islands of Alerinia.

Edited by shadowflash

Tiama - Delphian

Tiama heaved heavily when placed down and a cool wave of freedom blew over her. She sat down and glowered. "I'm Tiama." She waddled over to a pond at dipped her head in the cool water. It ceased her anger. "Sorry about that. But when you step foot into this water..." she pointed at the ocean from where she came from. "...It's Delphian territory. Forgive me. But don't ever look at my eyes, please. They're horrible. Who ever heard of different color eyes?" She had a look of disgust on her face. Then, she realized something peculiar. Weren't blue nebulas girls? She shrugged it off, thinking it wasn't worth pondering about.

Icarus - Alerinia

Icarus gazed at Tiama sympathetically, all traces of her previous hostility to the young Blusang gone. "Well, get up and go back to your home." Icarus prodded the mature hatchling as gently as she could to her feet. Then she added sternly, "If you want to call an alarm to your clanmates, then that's fine. But don't forget, we could have taken you in as a prisoner, broken and beaten." Icarus glanced up to where the Blue Nebula had flown off. To Alerinia! She leapt to her feet and beat her wings, letting her claws scrape angrily across a stone as she was swept off the ground. She hadn't seen the Blue Nebula before, so he definitely wasn't a member of Alerinia. What is he going at? She thought in exasperation with a hint of bitterness. Icarus flew toasted the flying oasis and spotted the pink sentry, Maelyss Dusk. "Maelyss Dusk! Stop the Blue Nebula before he gets in!" She shrieked, leaving Adrisea and Tiama behind. She put an extra burst of energy in her wings, soaring closer and closer to Alerinia, and the intruder.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

(Is Alernia like a city or something? "Horizin" was supposed to be one of the locals of Alernia. Also, where does Alernia border?)

Tidalious- Frosynas

Tide turned around and saw the Lumina chasing after him. He glared and dove down into the forest. He quickly changed his appearance into a Canopy dragon and jumped into a tree.

((What the h*** is everyone doing in Alernia territory? You guys have your own clans you know... sleep.gif))

Adrisea - Alerinia

Adrisea watched as Icarus went in pursuit of yet another intruder. What are they all doing here? Do they have nowhere else to be? Gee, maybe their own clans, she thought bitterly. Turning to Tiama she said, "Go home. If you are not gone by sunset, we are taking you as prisoner." Without waiting for a response, she unfurled her wings and flew off. Anger had kept her from noticing any kind of pain. The hatchling bites stung, and the one on her flank was bleeding at a steady flow. Letting a sigh escape her, the Soulpeace landed by a pond and cleaned the wounds. The tail-bites had stopped bleeding, but her side wouldn't stop. Adrisea breathed a pure-white fire, leaving her scales untouched, but burning the flesh and cauterizing it. The smell was foul, but it stopped the bleeding and would prevent infection.

Edited by Moonbeam22

(Tidalious is a spy for Frosynas currently in Alerinia. He will leave soon and the others all live in Alernina. Gezuss kabezuss)

Edited by shadowflash

((No, they all live in Pyranei. It is just weird that EVERY char is in the same area, fighting, spying, or just watching them...))

(( OOC: Yes, I have had nothing to do with Aerix, from Lavaila, for quite some time. Perhaps we should have a full-blown battle between the boundaries of Delphian and Alerinia? Do you have any suggestions? ))

Tiama - Delphian

Tiama stuck her tongue out at the Soulpeace as she flew away. Nobody tells me what to do! she thought defiantly, her stubbornness kicking in. She walked along under the floating islands, leaping around happily. "I go where I please!" she said aloud. She flew over to the same pond she dipped her head in and caught a frog. "Just like you go where you want! Take a trip in my stomach!" She swallowed it in one gulp, not wanting to chew the poor frog. She scoffed at the thought of them taking her in as a prisoner. She planned to stay there all day, just to show them! She pranced around until she got tired. Tiama crawled under a tree and dozed off.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

((Ooc;; Hello I am new to this rp and I need help with whats happening.))

user posted image

Memora ~ Delphian

Ic;; A shadow crept through the darkness of the shadowy cave, weaving it's way around boulders as it approached the hot sands of where the Black Marrow dragoness laid her egg. Swaying slightly as she reached the dark-crested egg, Memora flicked her inner eyelid open to let in more light. Now able to see a bit better, the fellow female Delphian hovered over the egg before pawing more of the hot sand onto the precious egg. Her exoskeleton clearly showed for she matured rather quickly for one of her age, the ridges of her wings was covered in bone as well as the front part of her head and some of the back. The spine along her back where spikes used to be was now white with the marrow's bone, even parts of her tail had it. Satisfied with her work of covering her egg, Memora ambled her way through the shadows until the sun's rays struck her horrid appearance for she was definitely not one of the beautiful dragoness's nor was her species even called cute nor adorable when they were young. Her kind was basically another version of a vulture but in dragon form. Many dragons were scared of her due to her terrifying appearance and personality or traits. Grunting, the female shook her head to dispel the thought before she extended her wings and launched herself into the air scanning the landscape below her. A strange figure moved below then slid underneath a tree. Curiously, the Black Marrow tucked in her wings and spiraled downwards before unfurling them quickly as she beat her wings until the dragoness landed nearby the tree where a Blusang Lindwurm mature hatchling lay. Lifting her head which most of her skull was exposed, Memora walked over to where the young one was at, her talons clacking on the ground to possibly alert the dracling of her appearance. Once she was a couple feet from the little one, the Black Marrow halted and grinned slightly, "Hello."

Edited by vallay111

Adrisea - Alerinia

Adrisea rolled her eyes, deciding it was best to ignore the Blusang for now. She would put her in her place when the time came. Turning her back to the irritating hatchling, the Soulpeace wandered through the trees, lost in thought. She eventually came to a clearing. Her paws had takrn her to her special spot, one only she knew about. A small waterfall ran down sheer cliff into a pool. Over the pool a tree arched; strong, ancient, and beautiful. Adrisea was so glad she had this small place to herself. On the cliffside, she had etched countless drawings of plants, animals, scenes, and even dragons. Using a mix of tree sap and fire, she was able to seal them to prevent weathering or vandalism. Checking over her shoulder to make sure she was alone, the Soulpeace picked up one of her homemade carving tools from stone and began drawing a thrush.

Maelyss Dusk- Alerinia

Maelyss simply stared on, disinterestedly tracking the Nebula's movements. "Icarus, the dragon you're yelling at me to stop is an Alerinian native. His name's Horizon, just so you know!" While he had not talked with him, the Nebula was someone who also lived on the floating lands. As for the Lumina, Maelyss had more contact with her. What was odd was that first she was yelling at an unruly hatchling, and now she was chasing Horizon and yelling at the Pink to corner him. What was going on? This was starting to become something interesting. Was Icarus having a lover's spat with the Nebula dragon? He snickered at the thought.

He saw a blackish-white dragon fly to the hatchling. He wasn't sure what species it was, Maelyss thought it was called a Dark Marrow or something like that. But what was it doing on Alerinian territory? The Pink decided to wait. Perhaps the dragon would leave and he wouldn't have to do anything.