The Fluffy Raptor

PETA: Extremist Organization, Mass Slaugther

A quick search shows that they made an ad that they put on their website (and wanted to run it in a paper but were denied because it was in poor taste).

It was comparing animals killed for food to an attack where one passenger was stabbed and beheaded by a fellow passenger--who allegedly cannibalized his victim during the attack.

Yep, that is the one I was talking about.

I saw this on a different forum, too. Scumbag PETA.

My view:

Expectation of PETA:

Oh, look, we save animals and we give them away for people that want to adopt them! Also, we LURVE animals!

Reality of PETA:

We don't think animals deserve to live. We kill them because they are stupid and censorkip.gif, and we are superior to EVERYTHING! Oh, yeah, and the donations we get from kind people? We used that to buy a giant walk-in freezer so we can store all the animals that we kill inside. And guess what our secret motto is! DEATH TO ANIMALS!

Me (After reading): I never cared about PETA. Now, I want to go up to them and give 'em the finger.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

This churns my stomach. I am an avid animal lover and seeing this... is disgusting. I use to regard PETA as a joke, though hearing about this just makes me want to vomit. These people are truly the scourge of the Earth, just something that deserves to be stepped on. What I want to know is why is the government not doing anything? Or am I just not hearing about it?

I saw this on a different forum, too. Scumbag PETA.

My view:

Expectation of PETA:

Oh, look, we save animals and we give them away for people that want to adopt them! Also, we LURVE animals!

Reality of PETA:

We don't think animals deserve to live. We kill them because they are stupid and censorkip.gif, and we are superior to EVERYTHING! Oh, yeah, and the donations we get from kind people? We used that to buy a giant walk-in freezer so we can store all the animals that we kill inside. And guess what our secret motto is! DEATH TO ANIMALS!

Me (After reading): I never cared about PETA. Now, I want to go up to them and give 'em the finger.

Actually, I think that the reason they kill them isn't human superiority, but because they think that it's a form of cruelty to domesticate and own animals. That it's akin to slavery or something.

That all people should be vegan, because the killing of an animal for food is on par with the murder and cannibalism of a fellow human.

Actually, I think that the reason they kill them isn't human superiority, but because they think that it's a form of cruelty to domesticate and own animals. That it's akin to slavery or something.

That all people should be vegan, because the killing of an animal for food is on par with the murder and cannibalism of a fellow human.

I'm just never sure where all the mass deaths fit in.

I'd love to actually be abl to talk to one of these loonies. I'd actuallu ask if they support the euthanasia of unwanted and ill-treated children. By their logic - animals should have all the same rights as humans - if putting healthy animals down is OK, then we should also have no compunctions about putting children down either.

I'd love to actually be abl to talk to one of these loonies. I'd actuallu ask if they support the euthanasia of unwanted and ill-treated children. By their logic - animals should have all the same rights as humans - if putting healthy animals down is OK, then we should also have no compunctions about putting children down either.

Plus PETA is also like persecuting healthy happy people just because.

I ****ing hate PETA. Type in why I hate peta on YouTube and click the one with the cat (some language in vid). Should be on top. I saw a peta protest once, and I gave them all a very special one finger salute >:) I HATE PETA!!!

*sigh* In instagram im getting comments saying i lie or Peta is good. I can't believe how stupid people are to support Peta. What kind of group supports BSL.... A group of butt-holes... *sigh*

I mean, the RSPCA euthanized a lot too, but the RSPCA at least TRIES to rehome the animals. PETA just kills them right away. I hate peta mad.gif

Whoah whoah whoah, this... this is just horrendous. I never thought PETA was entirely sane (especially after the Pokemon game, the KFC thing, and really well, ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for that matter) but this is a whole new kind of revolting. I own several cats and 2 dogs that often roam the semi-barn/garage-ish thing in our backyard, and knowing that this could happen to a single one of them because I enjoy merely petting and caring for them is frankly terrifying. There are some things that we have accepted into society like feedlots and the like that, while I myself am not actively against, I can understand why some may be against. I can also understand why some go vegan. However, this is ridiculous and unforgivable. It's like SOPA with animals. In fact, it's worse than SOPA, and that, my friends, is saying A LOT. After all, as idiotic and conniving as SOPA is, at least their not killing off thousands of our friends and family (it comes pretty close though, really).

Well then, if you don't mind I'm off to lock all of my in animals in the basement in a protective rae!g.

For those that don't know, Detroit is currently experiencing water shutoffs. The city inhumanely just cut people off from their water because something that is a necessity to life has a price on it that continues to be privatized. Detroit has a lot of issues with poverty and otherwise and the city's solution was to cut off the water. After protests, the city has briefly turned water back on and demanded payment. There's a lot of support going around and people have organized to pay the water bill's of families that can't afford their own.

So PETA decides to hop on this and offers to pay ten families bill's... if those families become vegan. Never mind this is blatant and disgusting manipulation, never mind this is not how you show compassion (by putting YOUR choice on others as a restriction), never mind that Detroit has literally been described as a "food desert" and that many families plain just can't afford food period. Nope. PETA doesn't care as long as it can control people and extort them into something that should be a personal choice.

PETA is some of the lowest of the low.

Wasn't it also an issue that they were shutting water off of families and stuff but not for businesses that had outstanding water bills?

On topic, that's beyond disgusting. PETA are monsters.

So PETA decides to hop on this and offers to pay ten families bill's... if those families become vegan. Never mind this is blatant and disgusting manipulation, never mind this is not how you show compassion (by putting YOUR choice on others as a restriction), never mind that Detroit has literally been described as a "food desert" and that many families plain just can't afford food period. Nope. PETA doesn't care as long as it can control people and extort them into something that should be a personal choice.

That there is what is known as a 'Leonine Contract'. When one party has a desperate need (In this case, water), and the other takes advantage of that (PETA demanding drastic lifestyle changes). I'm no expert, but such contracts and agreements are often considered unenforceable. Even if the families signed onto this I doubt PETA would be able to hold them to it.

Typical PETA filth. I half expect they're just doing this to get into the news again, for free exposure.

This one is long overdue... ehem...

In the beginning, PETA appeared to be a champion of the animal rights movement. People saw them as a sort of "Messiah" of the animals, but now we can see that they are anything but. If anything, I'd say they're the Anti-Christ, manipulating the humans for their own gain of power. Twisting the facts to appear to give, but instead take in the end. A sort of Faustian contract situation.

I don't approve of what PETA has turned out to be from their original "appearance." I don't approve of them forcing others to heed to their demands. And I definitely don't approve of how they "take matters into own hands." PETA is obsessive, fanatic, and dangerous. They go around dumping blood on people who could get sick, releasing animals who could be a danger or be harmed, and force people to change their diets to fit their views when their bodily health may require a different (meat-filled) diet.

I am an omnivore, and I love meat, and my body/metabolism type requires a diet with animal fat. If I went on a vegan diet, my body would literally start eating itself away because plants don't have a sustainable fat for me. Also, I believe in using all parts of an animal, which means eating the meat, wearing the fur for clothing, making Jello, and donating bone meal bread to food banks. That's why I love traditional alligator meat, because gator is the easiest to use all of the parts. I don't believe in wasting an animal who has given their life for me to survive.

But PETA looks upon this lifestyle as cruel. I should just simply waste away on plants and watch innocent animals be killed and wasted because "domestication is evil." Mankind has evolved with the aid of animal partners; the wolf, the cat, the cow, the chicken, and so on. We walk as friends and as protectors of the balance of life, which requires us to act as both predators and partners. Again, PETA says this view is wrong. But is it? How is it evil for me to work with my dog to hunt a deer who has lived a fine life in the wild, and who I shall thank God for allowing me to eat?

PETA wants the world to bend to its twisted version of a so-called "Eden." But no Eden can exist in a perfectly imperfect world, and that is what me must accept.

... phew, okay, I think I'm done. Been holding that in for a long time! Feels good to get that off my chest.

That is just absolutely, oh god. I can't explain it into words, PETA is just the worst of the worst. Their logic is absolutely wrong, they need to open their blind eyes that it's not good for animals. It's actually hurting them instead of caring about them.

They give pamphlets over the street to young children just to scare them. It's not even ugh. As much as I am a person to accept one's views and opinions, this is not the time for that. They are murdering a lot of kittens,dogs,animals that wanted to be loved owned happily, to live. What did they do? KILL THEM ALL THEY ARE WRONG! They've been domesticated oh nooo! NOOOO! *coughs*

I have not known much about PETA until now, but there was the occasional person on Tumblr who would support them/veganism and would be awful about it, trying to use guilt trips and such. And since I absolutely hate guilt trips, I disliked these sorts of people. But now that I've found this topic... To say I have "no liking" for PETA would be an understatement, honestly.

If you don't want an animal running wild to live with humans, wouldn't it just be simpler to just leave the animal be? I understand if it was actually sick and/or a danger to the people, but even then, putting the animal down should be a last resort. These are things with a life too. And if you can't let it stay on the streets, send it to a shelter with a low euthanization rate or something, where they actually try to rehome the animals, not murder them.

And I don't see how having a pet has anything to do with veganism. I mean, if you own a pet, you're obviously not going to eat it, unless you're trapped in a situation where you have literally no other choice but to eat your pet (and I doubt some people, like me, would be able to do it even if they were very desperate for food). You're not going to murder your pet for food, or for anything really. And how do you even tie animals making food sources as something bad? We need milk, for example. But PETA seems to want to defy us of what we need.

I mean, PETA has differing opinions than I do, obviously. And normally I would respect a fact like that. But when those opinions start taking the lives of innocent animals that have no reason to be put down, and infringing upon our lifestyles (I mean, I would most likely get very sick if I went vegan, especially suddenly), then that's where I draw the line. Nobody will control other beings, especially in a manipulating way that Sock pointed out. That is not okay. Ever. And they shouldn't be shoving that crap down children's throats.

That's my opinion.

Pukes.

*Brings thread back from the dead* I loathe PETA. They're led by a psychopath who hates animals, and even though they've done some good, it's minuscule compared to what horrible things they've done. They only want publicity and cash.

That is just absolutely, oh god. I can't explain it into words, PETA is just the worst of the worst. Their logic is absolutely wrong, they need to open their blind eyes that it's not good for animals. It's actually hurting them instead of caring about them.

They give pamphlets over the street to young children just to scare them. It's not even ugh. As much as I am a person to accept one's views and opinions, this is not the time for that. They are murdering a lot of kittens,dogs,animals that wanted to be loved owned happily, to live. What did they do? KILL THEM ALL THEY ARE WRONG! They've been domesticated oh nooo! NOOOO! *coughs*

Once when I was little, I saw them protesting. I went over to where they were protesting, and got a pamphlet. (This was before I hated them, if you are wondering) I walked back, and suddenly this bike comes out of nowhere, and hits me, right in front of PETA. And get this? PETA didn't go over and help me up. Or ask if I was okay. If most people saw a little kid get hit by a bike right in front of them, they would ask if they were okay. They ignored me. They don't care about people or animals. They're crazy.

Thankfully, what they gave me wasn't scary. But I did see something about fish being called sea kittens. (Given that they murder kittens, I have not clue why they even made that comparison.)

For those that don't know, Detroit is currently experiencing water shutoffs. The city inhumanely just cut people off from their water because something that is a necessity to life has a price on it that continues to be privatized. Detroit has a lot of issues with poverty and otherwise and the city's solution was to cut off the water. After protests, the city has briefly turned water back on and demanded payment. There's a lot of support going around and people have organized to pay the water bill's of families that can't afford their own.

PETA is some of the lowest of the low.

I didn't hear about this, but shame on them.

Bumping this thread, as a relative was just targeted, knew nothing of them and send a (luckily small) donation - and promptly received a leaflet demanding more money, and also that she go vegan because her eating a single steak wastes 2000 gallons of water... Which I doubt very much. (and the ultimate irony - she's actually veggie anyway !)

People need to be reminded not to support these jerks.

oh god

PETA

I've watched all of their videos and I'm still wondering why they just leave the animals to die instead of helping

And they also have sexist views

I have no idea how people still donate to these people without realizing they actually do more harm than good

Im gonna go pet my dog now