MangaFreak

PROCRASTINATION TIME!

I can certainly try. Might I ask for the colors of the dragon?

Good question, I would think on the lines of aqua and teal, like colour as for the potion dark red almost black

Hmmm. Which parts are teal and which parts are aqua?

Sorry I'll describe it a bit more,

The mail colour is teal, the wing appendages are a dark aqua colour to match the teal, the leathery part of the wing are a light teal colour, the same goes for the spine, the fiery fluff at the tip of it tail is s mix of both blended like a fur texture,. Ummm the foot there is a dark teal colour. , the horns and claws are an aqua colour brighter then the rest if aqua. Hope this works better and answer the questions.

As for art trade what would you like?

My art would be done traditional like this dragon is done @-@ :-)

Okay would you be able to draw Ojio from my book?

A little about him he is a faceless god. He is a pure faceless meaning he can take off his mask and put it back on. No one seen his real face if you like to draw him with it please help your self he has demon yellow human eyes. Also he pure evil no heart to others. Also can shift into a owl.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8838862/ ( they forgot his wigs in this pic xd.png )

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8818243/

Would he be okay?

Okay would you be able to draw Ojio from my book?

A little about him he is a faceless god. He is a pure faceless meaning he can take off his mask and put it back on. No one seen his real face if you like to draw him with it please help your self he has demon yellow human eyes. Also he pure evil no heart to others. Also can shift into a owl.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8838862/ ( they forgot his wigs in this pic xd.png )

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8818243/

Would he be okay?

Ahhhh, fuzzils took the last slot but yeah, I can draw him.

Ahhhh, fuzzils took the last slot but yeah, I can draw him.

Oh xd.png it's okay I can wait, and thank you. By the way what would you like me to draw for you. I likepracticeing and drawing c;

Aaaahh I love it! <3 Thank you so much!

I will seriously draw you a cockatiel if you want me to. ouo

Could I nab the open space if possible?

Also is tha picture above from homestuck biggrin.gif I been meaning to read that needs too xd.png it looks amazing how you drew her thou.

Ok, stopped to see this(because i love your work and someone posted!) and saw the little cockatiel and just about died of adorable!

I have four cockatiels of my own and do quite a bit of paper sketching for them... maybe could draw you a nice little cockatiel just for the funs of it. I <3 them!

Do you happen to be on TC?

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

@Sailor Moon She's serrekiel's fan-character/troll for homestuck.

@Icarus I would love more cockatiel arties.;u;

I want a cockatiel of my own but my mom doesn't like birds of any kind unless if it's for dinner. :< What's TC?

It's a cockatiel forum smile.gif

it's actually how i found out about DC... someone had some odd egg things in their signature and after a few months i finally decided to check it out...

Even if you don't have cockatiels, you can join the forum and see all of the adorably dinosaur-like chicks that are almost always there...

and i would gladly draw up some tiels! may need a day or so because i'm working on a large lion sketch(and a smaller version of it)

Just realized that if you go to the Minecraft thread and see the 5 pictures i posted just recently, one of them is a blockatiel(cockatiel made in Minecraft) just silly i guess http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry7204555

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Also is tha picture above from homestuck biggrin.gif I been meaning to read that needs too xd.png it looks amazing how you drew her thou.

Meduza is one of my fantrolls for homestuck. smile.gif And you definitely should read it if you have time, it's a great webcomic. smile.gif

Meduza is one of my fantrolls for homestuck. smile.gif And you definitely should read it if you have time, it's a great webcomic. smile.gif

Aww cool she really amazing same with your other one biggrin.gif

Yeah I need to read it It looks amazing ^w^

@ MangaFreak - Oh I see now ^^ <3

Aww cool she really amazing same with your other one biggrin.gif

Yeah I need to read it It looks amazing ^w^

@ MangaFreak - Oh I see now ^^ <3

wub.gif Oh gosh, thank you! If you're interested in reading about her, I do have a character bio on my tumblr.