animals4501

Moon's Art Derps!

Do you like my art/would you request from me?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've made two OCs since I put up the announcement! They are mine, though. c:

Here is a collage featuring Errinco and Ruby!

ERMAGERD CLAY STUFFZ~

Constrigler:

user posted image

Squarmish(Original idea belongs to Psycho Cat):

user posted image

Santor:

user posted image

Edited by animals4501

I HAVE STARTED A NEW COMIC!

It will be based off of Alice Human sacrifice and you are allowed to have your characters in it!

Currently, the Alice of Spades and the Alice of Clubs have been taken. Please post in this thread if you want your character in it, but please, no humans.

Edited by animals4501

I would like my Minecraft character to be entered as a main character in your comic!

Your Minecraft character's name: Isadora

How you would like him/her to be introduced: Found in a small, quaint, wooden house in the forest, living alone.

Does your character have any pets or unique items that I should take note of? She owns a single small lump of Jade that she keeps with her at all times. It is the same color as her eyes.

Do you want them to be a bad guy, a good guy, or neutral? Good please

What do they look like? Lenore She's shorter than the average Minecraftian. She comes up to about their chin. Her jacket looks just like ocelot fur (it may or may not be, it looks just like it either way).

Any special scenes or plot ideas for the character? Nothing in particular, unless your characters encounter the short savages of the Jungle who view Jade as holy (it only shows up in the jungle) and use human sacrifice. She once lived with them and in fact used to be one. She was banished for going against cultural laws. It would not be pretty if they confronted each other. She has very few people there who miss her.

Do you want anything else special? *whispers* OK... I can't believe I'm asking this... I've no doubt you'll say no but just in case... Uh... Cansheshapeshiftintoanocelotplease?! (If allowed, it's a feature of all the people of the jungle that she came from.) I understand totally if you say no.

I would like my Minecraft character to be entered as a main character in your comic!

Your Minecraft character's name: Isadora

How you would like him/her to be introduced: Found in a small, quaint, wooden house in the forest, living alone.

Does your character have any pets or unique items that I should take note of? She owns a single small lump of Jade that she keeps with her at all times. It is the same color as her eyes.

Do you want them to be a bad guy, a good guy, or neutral? Good please

What do they look like? Lenore She's shorter than the average Minecraftian. She comes up to about their chin. Her jacket looks just like ocelot fur (it may or may not be, it looks just like it either way).

Any special scenes or plot ideas for the character? Nothing in particular, unless your characters encounter the short savages of the Jungle who view Jade as holy (it only shows up in the jungle) and use human sacrifice. She once lived with them and in fact used to be one. She was banished for going against cultural laws. It would not be pretty if they confronted each other. She has very few people there who miss her.

Do you want anything else special? *whispers* OK... I can't believe I'm asking this... I've no doubt you'll say no but just in case... Uh... Cansheshapeshiftintoanocelotplease?! (If allowed, it's a feature of all the people of the jungle that she came from.) I understand totally if you say no.

I'm afraid that I've abandoned the project. I'm sorry. <:/

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

After eight months of inactivity on this thread, I finally get off my lazy butt and upload something! I've decided to go about and draw the Fakemon I created in Project Fakemon. As you can see with Dragler, some have gotten huge design updates!

user posted image

user posted image

Some of my latest derps. I wasn't kidding when I said I'm obsessed with Kirby. oDo

Lillian has wings. Drag the image if you can't see them.

Edited by animals4501

(Click to see full size images)

Some more OCs.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

AND HERE COMES THE SOUL POWER

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by animals4501

Do you still do requests? Your art is adorable.

Hey! I want art!

What you want:A picture of my OC in his imaginary kitty form.

Colored? Shaded? Background? Colored is fine/shading optional/no background

Give me a reference or two! http://boac.smackjeeves.com/comics/1611940/fluffy/

How large do you want the image? signature size?

Traditional or digital? digital

Any other things? Can you add a word bubble that says "Click me for webcomics!"?

Edited by Jazeki

Hey! I want art!

What you want: a black tea dragon

Colored? Shaded? Background? transparent

Give me a reference or two! The black tea dragon in DC.

How large do you want the image? A banner for my sig... Long but not too thick.

Traditional or digital? Digital

Any other things? Have the words, 'My Scroll' in fancy text, but not too fancy that it is hard to read.

THANK YOU, smile.gif

Edited by CosmicStorm

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Here you see Moon's thought process go from "RAINBOWSPARKLES" to "SPARLKDAJADLKWAEJDLKEFJWE" to "I'm calm now, I'll just doodle some cutes" to "let's draw some depressing crap and torture my babu!" in one photoset.

Edited by animals4501

user posted image

Here's something I spent a few hours on. I'm quite proud of the result.

This one was inspired by a RP between Gabby and I, where Sir Deathwing and her character Sir Shinaho were searching for Frost together.

I experimented with some effects and textures, like the field and the lens flare. And the blur on Shinaho's wings. Overall, I'm happy with how it turned out.

And if you want to know his owner, Sir Shinaho belongs to the fabulous Gabbycat17 on deviantART.

Wow your wings are a lot better than mine :0 I do not have the patience for feathers.

I would suggest (suggest being the operative word, since this is an opinion) that if your characters/foreground stuff are lined, you should probably outline the background elements, too. It makes things look more balanced.

Wow your wings are a lot better than mine :0 I do not have the patience for feathers.

I would suggest (suggest being the operative word, since this is an opinion) that if your characters/foreground stuff are lined, you should probably outline the background elements, too. It makes things look more balanced.

The thing is, the background actually was lined. xd.png

The blur tool just made it look like it wasn't. I usually do line the background things, but with certain effects and stuff it just makes it look lineless. user posted image

Your graphic submissions (mostly the ones on this page) are in very good illustrated style, but from what I saw of the other request fills, your traditional could still use some work.

I don't know what program you're using, but it makes very clean non-pixelated lines and you seem to be good at guiding that process. What I will mention about your shading is that when you do use it, you appear to be implementing only one color off base as well as pillow shading (which I can't blame you too much for. pillow shading is extremely hard not to do if you don't have a light reference). My guide for lights and darks is make the darks darker. Make them pitch black and then after that, darken them more (but still make sure to gradate). With your lights, make them lighter. Tone the background and erase so that you have really fine values.

I do like the backgrounds you make when you implement them into your art. I love drawing starry skies and all I have to say about that is More Stars! They're not gonna bite ya. If you're doing a space scene (or somewhere without many lights) then do them in slightly different colors too! pale pinks, blues, yellows, and white. Make the milky way band, show us nebulas if you're feeling adventurous and I'd like to see that beautiful pale moon.

So far the latest picture you posted is the best though it still feels flat (not a bad thing) and now you can either choose to keep refining your own style or branch off and try realism or surrealism or copying a style like Disney or anime. You are very much a cartoon artist at the moment but I find that like an ability tree in a game, you can only get better the more you spend time on something. Or you can branch out and be artist of all, master of none.

It's your choice.

I did say [No, Other] but that was before I got to the last page, as I assumed that after so much of the same kind of art, the technique and quality wouldn't change by the last page. Obviously I was wrong.

So yes, I do like your art. No, I probably won't be requesting. At least, not right now.

Your graphic submissions (mostly the ones on this page) are in very good illustrated style, but from what I saw of the other request fills, your traditional could still use some work.

I don't know what program you're using, but it makes very clean non-pixelated lines and you seem to be good at guiding that process. What I will mention about your shading is that when you do use it, you appear to be implementing only one color off base as well as pillow shading (which I can't blame you too much for. pillow shading is extremely hard not to do if you don't have a light reference). My guide for lights and darks is make the darks darker. Make them pitch black and then after that, darken them more (but still make sure to gradate). With your lights, make them lighter. Tone the background and erase so that you have really fine values.

I do like the backgrounds you make when you implement them into your art. I love drawing starry skies and all I have to say about that is More Stars! They're not gonna bite ya. If you're doing a space scene (or somewhere without many lights) then do them in slightly different colors too! pale pinks, blues, yellows, and white. Make the milky way band, show us nebulas if you're feeling adventurous and I'd like to see that beautiful pale moon.

So far the latest picture you posted is the best though it still feels flat (not a bad thing) and now you can either choose to keep refining your own style or branch off and try realism or surrealism or copying a style like Disney or anime. You are very much a cartoon artist at the moment but I find that like an ability tree in a game, you can only get better the more you spend time on something. Or you can branch out and be artist of all, master of none.

It's your choice.

I did say [No, Other] but that was before I got to the last page, as I assumed that after so much of the same kind of art, the technique and quality wouldn't change by the last page. Obviously I was wrong.

So yes, I do like your art. No, I probably won't be requesting. At least, not right now.

I have read this over... more than five times. I really, really appreciate the critique! biggrin.gif

Either way...

Yes, I do know that I need to work on traditional. A lot. I haven't drawn on paper in months. But I'm leaning toward staying a digital artist, it's a lot more fun and takes fewer materials.

Program: FireAlpaca. Shading, yes, that's one thing I definitely need to work on. I was doing the color wheel shading at one point, dunno why I stopped. And I do agree that it needs to have a bit more contrast, and that my shading is... A bit bland, and flat.

Shading: I'll work harder in the future.

Backgrounds are always fun when it's nighttime! xd.png

More stars. Got it. And nebulae... I try. xP Usually I don't put much detail into the background unless the image is focusing on it, which doesn't happen all too often. But I'll try to do harder!

My stylllee. I do like the cartoony style I have at the moment. That's not something I'm going to change, but rather improve on. I like to keep it unique to myself.

In the meantime, have some other derps I've drawn in the past few days(In no particular order of when they were drawn) :

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image