Acridic

What do you use the AP for?

The AP has done wonders for me, well, twice anyways. It's given me a cheese and a blue dino.

I only use the AP to look for really messy/inbred eggs that I can hatch and freeze for scroll goals. Aside from that I use it to look for any rares that people felt like letting loose wink.gif

Edited by Alpha Gryph

I use the AP to catch low time common eggs that I would otherwise be reluctant to catch in the cave. Any I nab of the AP that isn't CB usually gets sent back, unless it has a particularly nice lineage. Of course, if I am searching for particular CB commons/uncommons, I use the AP to hunt for those too. The exception to the rule is reds and pinks, since A; they're low time and B; I use their BSAs often.

The Ap like it is right now? I am using it for grabbing freeze fodder, fishing CB commons I trade off, satisfying the urge to grab Balloon dragons.... wink.gif

So all the fun stuff basically. hehehe

The Ap like it is right now? I am using it for grabbing freeze fodder, fishing CB commons I trade off, satisfying the urge to grab Balloon dragons.... wink.gif

So all the fun stuff basically. hehehe

This. And, I also search for 2nd gen metal fails.

Usually, I don't look for anything specific when I hunt the AP, I just hope to get some eggs for the breeds I haven't completed yet. It's far more fun hunting the AP than the biomes right now.

Or I randomly pick up some of the unwanted eggs, hatch them and reabandon them again.

I hope to find Shimmers there one day, though tongue.gif

I look for good stuff cheap. Doesn't everyone ? xd.png

Mostly I use it for low-time CB commons, but I stalk for rares. I have grabbed one gold (poor lineage but oh well) and most of my tinsels from the AP. I'm still waiting for a lot of the rares, oh well. smile.gif

I use the AP for several reasons. Sometimes I am looking for certain lineages. At other times I am looking for low-time CBs, as there are many CBs I do not have yet. Also I look for BSA dragons. I also like to pick up eggs and see what their lineages are! smile.gif

Well, besides breeding or trading, the AP is the only place for lineaged eggs, with the added bonus that they are low time (or lower than freshly bred). And even if I need a CB, the AP is the first place I look. The biomes are nice but the AP is my favourite hunting ground. laugh.gif

nabbing CB commons to incu-hatch that i otherwise wouldnt use my egg space for.

no matter how mych i try to, i just can't force myself to grab normal time Neos, Whips, Water, Deep Seas, Skywings and a few others. but i hunt for them in the AP like mad. especially Waters.

Almost-free common hatchlings for my armies now that the eggs are all incuhatchable.

I get my eggs from the AP 90% of the time (although recently I've been trawling the forum a bit). Any breeds I really like I will auto-click, but otherwise I just look for cool lineages or occasionally CBs.

To be honest, I'm not that fussy with my dragons; I'll take most as long as they aren't inbred and don't have horribly long messy lineages.

I love the AP because it let syou pick up the greatest eggs that you couldn't breed yourself smile.gif Low-time eggs is an advantage too!

For catching low time cb eggs and incuhatch them :3 Trying to even things out on my scroll, there were some breeds that I had just a single adult or even missed them xd.png

Personally, I snag low-time CB eggs of commons - I won't hesitate to grab a CB Mint or Waverunner egg and hatch it. <3 I've been lucky and snagged CB hatchlings from the AP as well, which is also confusing to me, but my gain I guess.

I use it for a number of different things! If I'm looking for a CB common with lower time, it can be really useful. I've also done a fair amount of picking up eggs at random, looking for particularly pretty lineages, particularly low-gen common prize "fails." It can also be helpful when I'm deliberately looking for messy eggs to hatch and freeze to complete my collections. (Though my luck with that hasn't been so good lately, now that I'm down to just a few specific breeds that I'm trying to complete.)

And of course, at certain times of year there's hunting for past years' holidays, especially at Halloween... *g*

Searching for dragons with interesting codes, tinsels/shimmerscales, and....well...it really all varies.

Most of the time if I'm not egg locked i grab a common egg, hatch it and then abandon it again because people will always grab a hatchie smile.gif i feel the need to save some of them

I like catching fun stuff on the AP - vamps, tinsels, that sort of thing, but actually I quite enjoy hatching AP eggs and re-releasing them. I often go through periods where I'm waiting for my breeding pairs to be ready and my vamp BSAs to cooldown, and I often find some really interesting lineages that I can appreciate, but would never make use of. Generally I'll either hatch and AP them or stick them on the departurses thread.

I also look for low time CB commons for biting - it could be just chance, but I find they stand a better chance of surviving if they're under 5 days, and of course if the egg gets rejected I have a chance to grab it in the AP again!

I use it to find moar daydreams. @_@

If not, I usually just look around for other interesting eggs.

Or hatchlings. xd.png

Normally I pick up whatever I think is interesting. I've gotten almost every single rare from my scroll (save a CB Copper and my first Gold) from there. ~Myra

I usually use it to hunt for interesting lineages =) I've gotten several really amazing lineages by picking up eggs, checking them, and either keeping them, gifting them, or dropping them back in ^^

Occasionally I'll use it to grab CBs of commons I am looking for =)

I've also gotten a fair amount of hatchies out of it too xd.png but that's luck

I use it for Vampire hunting & getting very common/common/not so uncommon CB eggs/hatchlings for scroll goals or lineage projects, I don't bother to take them from the cave anymore. Messy/inbred eggs/hatchlings are for freezing. And I like to grab pretty Metalkin or nicely lineaged eggs but I am picky about it, not everything gets a place on my scroll.

Edited by Mondat

I like using it for hatchie hunting. Also, vamps, and CB commons to speed up my scroll goals. When I get really bored and patient I sometimes sit around to try and snag Shimmers or Tinsels. smile.gif

And the holidays in season, of course.