TJ09

2013-04-01 - Biggest Release Ever

Hahaha. Nice one TJ tongue.gif

I have 3 eggslots, so I clicked on 3 pretty eggs. Then I went to look at them on my scroll... and they weren't there. tongue.gif

lol. yes this was confusing but so so pretty egg. awww. happy april fools day everyone. <3

thanks tj. *giggles*

Think there is going to be a badge this year? I wonder if we need to catch all the fake eggs...

Such a pretty egg that just went "poof". Do we get a badge?

Think there is going to be a badge this year? I wonder if we need to catch all the fake eggs...

I'd love a badge, but I'm not sure I could catch all the fake eggs! laugh.gif

What.

A fake April Fool's release that is intended completely as a joke, that's what! :3

Heh, I started clicking right away without even thinking and I saw my Easter egg show up on the Get Code page and was like... "Wait... wuhhh? I didn't make a dragon for that!"

That made my night. xd.png

I love the descriptions TJ made xd.png Especially the Robin egg one, and the home stuck one.

biggrin.gif

Nice joke TJ

I can't wait, when my son is awake and at the computer and discovers this.

He likes to make April Fools Jokes a lot, but will he like this one?

Aw shoot I just clicked the first one and I only saw 3 descriptions. Can extend event pretty please?

A fake April Fool's release that is intended completely as a joke, that's what! :3

omg im an idiot 8|

I hope we eventually get to see all the eggs and descriptions. The only one I've "caught" went poof before I read the description. I just recognized it as something I hadn't seen before.

Edited by Classycal

How do you check the descriptions of them anyways? ^^; I only caught the glimpse of one that I clicked on, but never fully read it laugh.gif

*Edit* Pretty much what Classycal said xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

Someone go catch all the fake eggs and see if you get a badge. laugh.gif

I can't catch anymore, because once you get out I don't think you can get back in. sad.gif

If I'm wrong please correct me.

Aww...now I can't get back to the joke-drops after navigating away from it... I didn't see all the descriptions...sad.gif

Aww...now I can't get back to the joke-drops after navigating away from it... I didn't see all the descriptions...sad.gif

Yeah I know. I hope TJ makes a link back into the joke cave. laugh.gif