TJ09

2013-04-01 - Biggest Release Ever

Omg this was an awesome April fools! Also the Homestuck Beta one is so awesome!!! Thanks for all the work put into making this day tricktastic! xd.png

Awesome April Fools Joke, TJ!

My fav so far is: Weird noises can be heard emanating from this egg, such as “Bam, Pow, and Holy Cannoli, Batman!”

Made me laugh.

i was shocked, when i looked in the cave.. so many new eggs!! ohmy.gif and certainly i clicked on them as hell. ..wee, so pretty! then i read biggrin.gif ok, got me. nice joke.

Edited by lamel

Weird noises can be heard emanating from this egg, such as “Bam, Pow, and Holy Cannoli, Batman!”

ROFL biggrin.gif

Happy April Fool's Day! tongue.gif

LMAO!!! I was waiting for something to happen...and it did. Not a good idea to read some of the egg descriptions at work, people might think you're having fun working xd.png

Love it! I am sitting here wasting time at work clicking on April Fool's eggs knowing that I won't actually get them on my scroll. It's so fun! xd.png

I love how like, 99% of these references go over my head. XD >_>" I'm such an uninformed online denizen. :P

Haha I actually thought these where new release eggs when I was in the cave xd.png

Happy April Fool's day! biggrin.gif

Ah ha, there's an egg with the same description as a thunder egg. Trickery! xd.png

I love to browse the April Fools Day eggs. ....Heyyy wait, there is even a "This egg has already taken by somebody else"... blink.gifxd.png

Ha! nice joke early in the morning... biggrin.gif

But the weather in Poland did the best joke ever. It's snowing guys!! We have above 30cm of snow blink.gif

Ha! nice joke early in the morning... biggrin.gif

But the weather in Poland did the best joke ever. It's snowing guys!! We have above 30cm of snow blink.gif

We have sunshine! xd.png

And the cave is lovely xd.png Thanks for all the new descritions. Some of them are really a pitty that they aren't real. ^.~

Oh thank goodness. I was going to be so mad if I missed a release as I spent forever moderating descriptions. D|

*weakly goes off to bed* I'll enjoy this April Fools joke tomorrow. x3