TJ09

2013-04-01 - Biggest Release Ever

I enjoyed my own epic freakout moment. "BUT I'M LOCKED TOO MANY NEW EGGS AND SO BEAUTIFUL."

I only caught one new egg darn I should have taken a pic of it. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

LMAO!!! I think i opened about 25 tabs before my brain caught up to the joke! xd.png

Lol, awesome. This totally got me, should have kept our guards up after Dino Cave, huh? smile.gif

Happy April Fools everyone!

That...was cruel. Lol! I spazzed when I saw those eggs and clicked one. Darn you, TJ!!! laugh.gif

ARGH THE EGGS SO MANY.

*checks leetle tree to see if broccoli is there*

I just about freaked when I saw the 'new' eggs!

Happy April Fools Day! laugh.gif

Edited by goldL

You got me xd.png

I clicked an egg, then realised I was locked! I saw the page and I was like xd.png

The same here =)))))))) xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

But how much I love the new egg, how I wantt ittttttttttttt to die

I was like "which ones are rare??? I can't get one of each! NOOOOooooooooo!!!" I completely forgot it was April 1st.

My leetle tree is still showing spring. Wish it was a broccoli for today. Or something fun. hehe

If there's anyone I can trust, it's TJ on April Fool's Day. I'm with you, dude! Forget all these naysayers! Won't they be fooled when all my Easter eggs hatch. B[

Haha, now I kind of want to keep searching the April Fool's biomes and laugh at the descriptions and eggs rather than go back to normal right away.

xd.png

LOLOL

These descriptions are hilarious! laugh.gif

I'm just getting regular eggs now. sad.gif The easter ones were fun.

Thanks TJ that was a beautiful release and I'm so glad I was able to see it while it lasted. It was a pleasant surprise after a math lesson, haha

~Luvgoldens, who's also speaking for sapphiredragon73

Haha, now I kind of want to keep searching the April Fool's biomes and laugh at the descriptions and eggs rather than go back to normal right away.

i totally agree with you, It pretty intertesting desc

Growable past Festival Eggs? I sense April Fools...however, I clicked about 6 times before I realized. xd.png So then...what will happen to these after April 1?

Edit: Oh, haha....it doesn't actually give them to you as growable...I am so gullible. xd.png

Edited by VioletWhirlwind