TJ09

2013-04-01 - Biggest Release Ever

A crystal egg.... clicked it, got it, and poof - gone... Boo hoo. Woulda liked to have kept it. Did it go in my Easter basket??? unsure.gif

A crystal egg.... clicked it, got it, and poof - gone... Boo hoo. Woulda liked to have kept it. Did it go in my Easter basket??? unsure.gif

nope they don't go in the baskits sadly. sad.gif trust me I would love to keep the homestuck egg because I am deeply in love with the comic. So I am kinda hoping it will be a egg that you can find and it will go in your baskit for people to see smile.gif

Hahahaha! I love that one of the descriptions is like "Have a nice day!"

...and the one that goes "this egg is sometimes a potato"

Ok now im just loling at how many times ive clicked on April Fools eggs,

Good times, good times...

i want to keep the eggs. even if they are were frozen. i'd like to keep them around. xd.png

I wish these were real eggs that would stay on my scroll! They don't even have to hatch, I just want the eggs.

Lovely! lol these are fun! Thanks TJ for the April fools event. I recognised some of the eggs from the past two years and some from this years too. Kept on going back for more just to see the images. clickety click -HAha!

Why isnt true? whyyyy? lol I was aware it was a joke but still i was kinda hoping for the eggs to stay in the scroll ^^P

Man, just how I wished this was a real release. Some of the eggs look just awesome. Wonder what might have hatched out of them...

I'm guessing this is part of the April Fools thing, but the Leetle Trees changed xd.png

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Man, just how I wished this was a real release. Some of the eggs look just awesome. Wonder what might have hatched out of them...

It'd be great if chickens hatched out of them, 'cause chicken eggs are what people use when painting eggs. xd.png

I'm guessing this is part of the April Fools thing, but the Leetle Trees changed xd.png

lol, nice observation maggie, it's either a little leetle tree, or perhaps.... a shrubbery? Is Roger the Shrubber in on this? blink.gif

edit: Dimar may be correct in the broccoli theory *not awake* xd.png

Edited by Erithan

I didn't know this was actually an April Fools joke. I thought, it was a cool way to see eggs I have missed, (during the Festival of Eggs) in years past. lol xd.png

Edited by Zaliyar

lol, nice observation maggie, it's eitehr a little leetle tree, or perhaps.... a shrubbery? Is Roger the Shrubber in on this? blink.gif

I think that it's broccoli. tongue.gif

Awww, it's too bad these aren't added to your easter egg basket... I missed the first hunt, and there were some really pretty eggs in that set.

Ah well! This is fun to play around with, too.

I agree hehe (that and I'd love a full basket xd.png ) I really love that green one with the black swan holding it! Gorgeous egg!

lol, nice observation maggie, it's eitehr a little leetle tree, or perhaps.... a shrubbery? Is Roger the Shrubber in on this? blink.gif

I've always thought it was broccoli

Also: 4 more eggs to go. Just found the night to day egg and wow. *w* I think I've already picked out a favorite, though.

I didn't know this was actually an April Fools joke. I thought, it was a cool way to see eggs I have missed, (during the Festival of Eggs) in years past. lol xd.png

To see all of the eggs (at least I think they are all there) go to my scroll and click my easter basket...

Shoot, wish I had signed up last year. I am a big Homestuck fan and that Sburb/ God Tier egg makes me jealous and I wish I would have been there to collect it. On the other-hand I got jipped this morning with one of the April Fool's trolling eggs. I should have known, lol.

This is HILARIOUS! I'm enjoying pouncing on all the eggs - the descriptions are great, & I think I've viewed them all - but maybe I'll click through some more just to make certain tongue.gif