TJ09

2013-04-01 - Biggest Release Ever

Aw, dang.

I just got an egg with a dog's paw-print on it, and then it DISAPPEARED!

I was so mad!

But then I read this topic.

Good one, TJ xd.png

Hi

the same for me exept that i don't understand the "then i read this topic... Good one" blink.gif

Well, i suppose it'isnt a bug and i must read this topic too

(and sorry for my bad english)

EDIT] Of course the egg which disappeared it isn't a festival's egg but a new egg for Appril I suppose : i catch it in desert and it has description as the others eggs to catch

I did'nt remember it'a name and it's description but it was lovely *_*

Edited by Meandre

Saw unknown descriptions, went to check the forum before anythign else - having prepared an elaborate April Fools prank for my own forum over the past week, I was on guard xd.png

omg dying I fell for it. help can't stop laughing

OMg I was so excited when I saw the 'new' eggs and clicked one ... and ummm it changes color and animated? I had a massive lol biggrin.gif:D

Oh bummer, the April Fools display doesn't reset when a different user logs in on the same IP! I was looking forward to seeing my son's reaction to seeing all that crazy stuff in the cave, but it just gave him the April Fools banner because I'd already seen the cave display on my account. Oh, well. :-) Clever event!

Oh bummer, the April Fools display doesn't reset when a different user logs in on the same IP! I was looking forward to seeing my son's reaction to seeing all that crazy stuff in the cave, but it just gave him the April Fools banner because I'd already seen the cave display on my account. Oh, well. :-) Clever event!

Replace the "l" in "www.dragcave.net/locations/#" with "I" and you can go back. :3

Replace the "l" in "www.dragcave.net/locations/#" with "I" and you can go back. :3

Yeah, you can go back by clicking on the April Fools banner too, but it meant it was no longer a surprise for him. :-)

I am hopping mad that I have no way to catch these eggs!! Your Lawyer is gonna hear about this!! .... BTW when are you going to use all the donation money to hire one. Of those anyways????

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS

ninja.gif

"Wrex."

blink.gif...

WAHAHAHAHA! xd.png *simplest mind ever*

TJ and spriters, you never cease to amaze me. Thank you for the awesome April Fools event.~

I seen one with flowers and I was like "WHAAAAT".

And then I was like "Ohhhhh."

One could only hope for a release. x'D

Oh. Oh my. There's a leetle broccoli among the eggs.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I have yet to see that one!!!

I think I missed the April Fools day "eggs" with description in the cave. I never saw a banner there? Perhaps I was too busy keeping an eye out for the Easter eggs?

NVM: Didn't look at the descriptions in the cave, duh....

Edited by Sheriziya

is this why my leetle tree is so tiny and almost invisible?

Heehee, yes, it's now a leetle broccoli and it's good for you! laugh.gif

I almost started abandoning eggs when I saw new descriptions - but then thought, hey wait a minute! tongue.gif