TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

20 minutes, 6 eggs left, and it's not until just now that it dawns on me to use an autorefresher. >.< Looks like I'm not going to get them all this year, but I'm still going to try to get as many as I can. At least I already have the Pong, TARDIS, and LotR eggs!

Yes! Finally got the tomb egg. biggrin.gif I'm still missing 12 eggs, but I've got most of the eggs I really wanted now, so I'm happy. (Still hoping for the truck, PONG and Journey eggs, though!)

OMG I GOT THEM ALL. WOOOOOOOOOOOO (and JUST in time, LOLOL)

THANK YOU EVERYONE! This Easter event was AWESOME. The spriters really went beyond the call of duty this year. Everything was beautiful!

People who are still trying - don't give up. Sometimes TJ is a bit busy with other things and so the events don't exactly stop at midnight cave time. So keep trying until they disappear. smile.gif

*phew* Just got my 51st Easter Egg!!!

Man, that was close tongue.gif

A big thanks to TJ and all the amazing spriters!!

I think i got all of them in time, that was so close. Wonderful sprites, this was my first easter here laugh.gif

I got all 51! They are all beautiful, but being a Dr Who fan, I think I like the Tardis egg best!

Thank you all for a wonderful egg hunt!

I know I won't make it but was really hoping to at least get the ladybug/ladybird.

Wonderful event people who made the eggs and TJ!!

51/51 for the first time ever in a collecting event. I finally had time to collect laugh.gif

Wish we could give these away. So many people who didn't have time to find their favorites, and really the only one I love-love-love is the Eye of Sauron so if I could give away the rest I would.

Yay! All 51 eggs at the last minute. biggrin.gif

Ty for the great event, guys. happy.gif

Well, got 50 eggs.

And I'm laughing at the fact that the last one is the one I really wanted and I'm not going to get it. :c

Yep twas' a fun event this year.

Love the creativity that goes on with some of these eggs <3.

I got my 51st egg with exactly 8 minutes to spare. Whew!! I didn't think I'd make it! (I have a habit of forgetting to refresh at the appropriate times!)

THANK YOU TO ALL THE SPRITERS!!!!!

Got all the eggs, got confused about the late releases, glad to see I have the offical number of eggs and didn't miss anything.

...Aaand I screech in with the hummingbird to make 40 with about 2 and a half minutes to spare. xd.png I had fun collecting all the lovely eggs. Thank you to everyone who put effort into the event this year! smile.gif

Closing as the Festival of Eggs is over. Thank you TJ and spriters for a wonderful festival.