TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

As far as I can tell, I've only got one left, the Space Chicken. Would someone take a look, make sure that's the only one I'm missing?

My Basket

Yep, that's the only one you're missing

Gah! I so want to start Hobbit right now, but with how long it is, it'll surely go past midnight and I'm so horrible with pausing movies and such I'd just watch the whole thing before I know it... Must... wait. >n< Why must there be so many beautiful eggs to collect?

In 2 hours

I only have 27/51 and I'm gonna be able to get the rest in two hours... *faceplants and cries* I really wish TJ would extend it another day...

Way past my bed time, I will be a zombie at work tomorrow. Good luck those still trying to grab eggs.

24/51 a lava lamp one, looks cool.xd.png

51? I thought it was only 49. At this rate I won't get them all. No biggie I guess, I didn't get all of them last year.

It was originally 41, but TJ tends to add to it throughout the event (if you didn't already know that), but it appears as if 51 is the final count.

1 hour and 20 minutes left. Minimum of 5 eggs can be obtained and maximum of 7 eggs before end of event.

I love the lava lamp with wings too. And the hummingbird gathering nectar from different flowers on the egg is so beautiful. I just love all these eggs.

But that precious adventurous space chicken... wub.gif

25/51, awesome golden egg that looks like it turns into an eye then back.xd.png

Edit:

1 hour and 20 minutes left. Minimum of 5 eggs can be obtained and maximum of 7 eggs before end of event.

ty! I wont get all 51 this year then, but I got half at least. ^-^

Edited by AveryCF

25/51, awesome golden egg that looks like it turns into an eye then back.xd.png

Edit:

ty! I wont get all 51 this year then, but I got half at least. ^-^

same here. 'twas fun. 28/51. biggrin.gif

I LOL'd at the Pong egg. :3 I've three left to get.

And w00t! A page 108 post! I think that's my best yet! xd.png

Edited by Snickie

biggrin.gif Got all 51! <3 Thanks so much TJ and artists!! happy.gif It was tons of fun. smile.gif I can't wait to see next year's eggs!

And good luck to the rest of you still hunting for eggs. smile.gif

Edited by StarSea

One more, and I'm done. Will post my favorites after I collect my last. It'll be hard to choose, because they're all so cool. smile.gif

Woot! I just got the last one! Finally took the time to actually look at them, lol, and the eggs are beautiful! I can't decide which one I like the best... I love the TARDIS egg, because it's a TARDIS Egg, enough said, lol. The LOTR egg is awesome. The Lava Lamp and Plasma Lamp eggs are really cool. The Day/Night and Sunrise eggs are gorgeous. The Space Chicken is adorable, lol. They are all just so amazing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!!

Thank you TJ and all the spriters! I wish I had your talent!

I counted my eggs and counted 49, did a double-take 'cause I thought it was only supposed to be 48, then come in here and see we now have 51?? Gah!! More clicking for me!

42/51! Just got the Tardis egg! Will I make it in time to collect them all? x'D

thought i was done too at 48 but it was a nice surprise to come home from work and have a couple more.

all the spriters did an amazing job! i have to say my favorite is one of the last ones i found. its the bright purple egg that turns into a rocket. just realized it was a turned into a rocket now that i have had some sleep and looked at my eggs a lil more close.

42/51! Just got the Tardis egg! Will I make it in time to collect them all? x'D

Someone said the minimum is 5 and the maximum is 7. There's an hour left so no.

I'm not going to get a few of them because my phone died while I was in class today and I'm running out of time. ;-;

I wish by some miracle that the time between them would shorten for the last hour. That would make my day. ;-;

26/51 looks like 2 adults guarding the egg. :3

which one is the tardis egg? O_O

first egg from left on fourth row so egg 19.