TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

or amount of frames@@

Didn't have that many frames. I would have looped the golden egg a 4th time but I was paranoid that TJ wouldn't like a too large file size.

Has anyone had the Festival of Eggs announcement pop up twice? I dismissed it on the 31st and it popped up again like 2 minutes ago.

Popped up for me too. I think it pops up once a day.

3 hours left of the event now. So if its on 10-15 minutes then you can collect about 16 more before it ends.

I finally caught the lotus egg working, but it was stuck for a looooong time on my computer doing nothing no matter how much I refreshed. It's probably just my computer. I still have 13 to go. *sigh* Mine take 13-16 minutes to get a new one.

I haven't been on all weekend, and now I don't have time to get them all. It will be my first year that I haven't. sad.gif Oh well, I can look at them on other people's scroll.

49/51! Come on Moka, you can do it~

My favorites: TARDIS, Dragon Painting on the Egg, Kitsune (probably my favorite. refer to pink line in siggy) and the tomb. There's a bunch of close seconds, though.

Darn... I wish during the last few hours TJ would change the spawn time to about 5 min, so then we can get them all... There's no way I can get all of them right now... I only have

31/51

Didn't have that many frames. I would have looped the golden egg a 4th time but I was paranoid that TJ wouldn't like a too large file size.

I always forget to consider size, had my mind on gif frames in general for fluid motion heh. whoops! *has good excuse for being brain dead today though* sad.gif

I think I prefer it without a loop, sure you have to refresh, but if it looped wouldn't be much time to see the "final" product and admire it. smile.gif

It's really beautiful work.

*heads off to hopefully helpful nap*

How many eggs are for this years hunt

51. I think I have all of this year's eggs, you can check my scroll (or the spreadsheet if you can find it) to see what you're missing.

Has anyone had the Festival of Eggs announcement pop up twice? I dismissed it on the 31st and it popped up again like 2 minutes ago.

if you have your browser set to not save passwords etc or delet history on exit and such it just re-pops up everytime you log in. (think that's what's going on anyway).

I had no idea this was on, but now I need sleep and it'll be over after that. ;(( I'm really hoping TJ will extend it by a day, otherwise .. at least I got a line of 6

.... *sigh*

I believe I got 51, but everytime I count there's always a different number! xd.png

Good luck collecting to those who haven't gotten them all yet. May the Shwartz be with you. smile.gif

I still have another 20 eggs to go! D:

If a new egg drops every 5 minutes, I can potentially get all of them before the event is over with a few minutes to spare. Here's hoping. tongue.gif

Crap, there's 51? sad.gif I doubt I'm going to get them all... there's what, two hours left and I have 44, but theyve been showing up every 15 minutes or more... if they show up exactly at fifteen i'll be fine, but it's really nerve wracking x_x

As far as I can tell, I've only got one left, the Space Chicken. Would someone take a look, make sure that's the only one I'm missing?

My Basket

23/51 Got a guitar hero one.xd.png

Wut? I just got two eggs that look almost exactly alike...

One is kinda peachy with some petals on the branch and another is more sandy-rose with small flowers and leaves on the branch. xd.png

49/51!!!

I don't think I'll make it!

Edited by StarSea