TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Just thought I'd mention, in case any newer person is confused by being told to look for eggs around the site, the site meant is the Cave, which includes your scroll and the easiest way to find them is to go onto one of your dragon's pages, because it's a smaller area and they can hide anywhere on a page.

Happy hunting, all!

I can't wait until the list of who made what is released--the two eggs I've gotten so far are GORGEOUS!

Thank you so much, spriters and TJ!

:3c

Same here. I just love the two I've gotten - I think my favourite part is seeing the list at the end. ^^ In the meantime, since I've got to stay awake for awhile, I'll be refreshing. Seriously, the hot coal/black coal animated egg is so pretty. <3 <3

Edited by Zovesta

Okay so I think there might be a glitch or something with the egg hunt and Google Chrome. I've been on since the event began and I JUST found my 2nd egg. Last year I could stay on the same page, refresh, and a new egg would show up every 5-15 minutes. Anyone else having this issue? What is the average time frame everyone is seeing them at?

Edited by sheppardkid

Okay so I think there might be a glitch or something with the egg hunt and Google Chrome. I've been on since the event began and I JUST found my 2nd egg. Last year I could stay on the same page, refresh, and a new egg would show up every 5-15 minutes. Anyone else having this issue? What is the average time frame everyone is seeing them at?

Yeah, that's happening with me, too. I'm forced to use IE for the event, like last year... >_>

Anyway, just snagged an Okami egg, so yay! c: Thanks, TJ and spriters!

~Feathers

Happy Festival of Eggs! biggrin.gif

*For some reason, I completely forgot that this occurs on Easter*

Okay so I think there might be a glitch or something with the egg hunt and Google Chrome.  I've been on since the event began and I JUST found my 2nd egg.  Last year I could stay on the same page, refresh, and a new egg would show up every 5-15 minutes.  Anyone else having this issue?  What is the average time frame everyone is seeing them at?

Probably a silly question, but do you look all over the page?

In the past, I've found eggs in the darndest corners and edges of thing, quite often out of immediate view.

Edit: never mind, if it's a browser issue.

FF is working fine for me, but don't people often have trouble in Chrome?

Edited by Syphoneira

Didn't note the time I found my first egg but I found my 2nd at xx:28 and it's currently xx:58 and I have yet to see/find the 3rd. Using chrome. Had firefox for this event in the past and had no problems.

Edit: happy easter nonetheless and thank you Tj and all spriters happy.gif

Edited by EmoDuck598

Probably a silly question, but do you look all over the page?

In the past, I've found eggs in the darndest corners and edges of thing, quite often out of immediate view.

Yep I've looked everywhere, been through all of my pages very carefully, flipped back and forth between other people's scrolls, made sure Javascript and images were on, but it still took nearly an hour for my 2nd egg to show up.

Can't find my fifth egg. wink.gif

I use firefox and just can't find it, but the others came quickly.

Edited by bonvoyage

Yep I've looked everywhere, been through all of my pages very carefully, flipped back and forth between other people's scrolls, made sure Javascript and images were on, but it still took nearly an hour for my 2nd egg to show up.

I'm not sure of my times, but I haven't found one in what seems like quite a while - I wonder how randomized these eggs are this time?

Edit: had several show up quite quickly (edit: at first) - of course, I made no note of the time of any of these and my time sense sucks, so prob. not as long as it seems.

Edited by Syphoneira

I have been looking for 20 minutes for my second egg with no luck. I use Chrome.

Happy easter everyone!

There might be a little lag happening for those of you who seem to be having problems finding their third or fifth eggs - give it some time;3

Another trick page to go to and simply refresh with little to no scrolling is go to the lineage page of a bred low gen dragon - no scrolling at all and you'll be able to spot the egg in no time when you refresh!

Okay so I think there might be a glitch or something with the egg hunt and Google Chrome.  I've been on since the event began and I JUST found my 2nd egg.  Last year I could stay on the same page, refresh, and a new egg would show up every 5-15 minutes.  Anyone else having this issue?  What is the average time frame everyone is seeing them at?

I just logged into my scroll - got the Festival of Eggs message but haven't seen a single egg anywhere to collect. I have zero so far. I'm on Firefox 19.0.2.

I thought the first egg showed up immediately?

Edit: Logged in via Safari as well. Haven't see any eggs in that browser, either.

Edit 2: Ok, just found my first one in Safari about 5 minutes after logging in there.

Edited by bloodonmyfangs