TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

wooohooo...i have all 48....now off to start my day and see what I get back to....have a great day all

and done upto the current 48 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

loved -

eye of sauron,

the celtic triangle (both egg and eternity knot, knot reminded me of a charm I saw in Constantine)

and of course the rainbow one!

any more to come? (makes hopeful puppy eyes)

This is my FIRST Easter egg festival at DC and now I fully understand why people love it here!

My favorite is the Lord of the Rings egg.... I am such a lotr fan it would be hard to top that one. biggrin.gif

I would like to request a flying spaghetti monster one for next year though, it would go nicely the collection.

Thank you to all the spriters and artist for this year eggs, they are all so beautiful!

Yesterday I had 16 eggs and now I have 37 xd.png I have work to do here! 48 eggs here we goooo

Got all 48!

Huge thanks to all the artists for doing us all proud, yet again! biggrin.gif

My favorite is the Lord of the Rings egg.... I am such a lotr fan it would be hard to top that one. biggrin.gif

Oh yes, same here. I love that one. I also love the LoZ and Guitar Hero ones.

Just bumping up the Spreedsheet...it is so helpful.

Ah, thank you. smile.gif Other than popping in here to see how many eggs there are to collect, I've been trying to avoid spoilers until I'd collected them all. It was really interesting to read the artists' comments about the designs.

Oh yes, same here. I love that one. I also love the LoZ and Guitar Hero ones.

I'm agree too... Is so friki hahahaha

Can I have the spreadsheet, please?

Got them all happy.gif Was wondering why no egg was appearing until it dawned on me I might have all of them XP

Ack, they added new ones! Now i'll DEFINITELY not be able to grab all of them. D:

Here you can find the list with the "TARDIS" egg in it:List

Haha. It is the TARDIS!